Alejandro Garnacho

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Why is he posting an image of himself and Salah on his Instagram story accompanied by a love heart?
Because he and Salah are moving to Juve together next year! :eek:

They're said to have already been looking for a house together close to the training ground.

IRELANDUNITED

Why does it matter?

The last ten years have United fans acting like scousers circa 1996 - 2016. The insecurity has set in.
Of course it matters, Liverpool are our biggest rival and while you show respect to all opponents there is no need to go out of your way to be overly friendly towards them. This would not have been tolerated under Sir Alex, there should be almost a hatred towards them, a burning desire to beat them and become better than them, not to be posting pictures with them. If it doesn’t “matter” to you then great, good for you, congratulations. But I can guarantee you it will antagonise a huge number of united fans, people will start to question his desire to play for United and all for something that is completely needless and there is absolutely zero benefit to it.

Nicolarra90

Of course it matters, Liverpool are our biggest rival and while you show respect to all opponents there is no need to go out of your way to be overly friendly towards them. This would not have been tolerated under Sir Alex, there should be almost a hatred towards them, a burning desire to beat them and become better than them, not to be posting pictures with them. If it doesn’t “matter” to you then great, good for you, congratulations. But I can guarantee you it will antagonise a huge number of united fans, people will start to question his desire to play for United and all for something that is completely needless and there is absolutely zero benefit to it.
Sheesh! Easy mate. It's a sport, rivalries last 90 mins. All the rest are Billy big bollocks Roy Keane antiquated attitude. Besides none of them are English, they both happen to play for mayor rival teams.

TsuWave

It’s not that deep. Salah is one of the best players in the world and Garnacho likely looks up to him in that regard

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I think you are reading far too much into things

Caesar2290

I've checked the past winners of the Toulon Festival best player award and here are some of the notable ones:

Shearer(1991), Rui Costa(1992), Henry(1997), Riquelme(1998), Mascherano(2003), James Rodriguez(2011)

If he can be 1/2 of what any of these players are than we have a very special talent on our hands. :drool:

ManRed

Think he is being overhyped due to the whole contract situation. Needs to go out on loan and get some minutes to see how good he really can be.

VDG17

Think he is being overhyped due to the whole contract situation. Needs to go out on loan and get some minutes to see how good he really can be.
If he did that it would be justification of the hype itself. He's younger than the average player to go on loan, so to do that and be a success would be an achievement.

Personally I think he'd be much better hanging around Ronaldo and learning. I also think the recognition of him started a long time before any contract issue was mentioned.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Not before signing a new deal. I also think he might get genuine game time under ETH.

TheHeya

Anyone know why he’s not featured in any of the pre season games?

Trophy Room

If he can’t get ahead of Amad and Elanga then he must be way behind or a player not suited to Ten Hag’s system.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If he can’t get ahead of Amad and Elanga then he must be way behind or a player not suited to Ten Hag’s system.
He is way behind, but that's to be expected as he only turned 18 a few weeks ago, Elanga and Amad are both 2 years older than him. All his best performances last season were for the U18s and FA youth cup sides. Garnacho won't be ready for ages yet.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
A full season under Travis Binnion in the 23s will do him good imo. I think he's a talented player but the current hype is excessive. Hopefully by this time next season, we'll be better placed to assess his development.

Mr PG

Not ready yet. That’s why Argentina sent him to the U21’s. Great talent though as seen in moments but he’s not consistent enough yet.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He's also physically lightweight. Will get bumped off the ball a bit too easily when playing with the adults.

Drainy

Just watch the training footage of the 2 v1s, 3v2s, and 6 a side games. His link up play needs to be worked on for a winger in EtH's system

Teja

Okay I've seen enough. This guy is basically Messi.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
he’s one of those players where you have to say that if he’s old enough, he’s good enough.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Reminds me of Martinelli from Arsenal. Like him a lot. Pressing hard, great dribbling and pace, playing the pass instead of shooting blindly too (even if you'd want him to shoot sometimes). Good attitude to have to try and play the pass IMO.

GMoore23

This kid looks ready. Both highly skilled and incredibly tenacious also.