Aleksandar Mitrović | Fulham ruin his life

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't you play them on the final day? That will be a lively one, Fulham will be bang up for it so won't be on the beach mode regardless of what their league position is.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
What a thundercnut. Not sure if that should’ve been a red as the motion of his head was quite obvious.

sepulturite

What a thundercnut. Not sure if that should’ve been a red as the motion of his head was quite obvious.
It definitely should've been a red for me. Don't understand how var looked at that and thought nah that's just a yellow

Dominant

first player to miss 4 penalties in a season. couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Piyush

That is a definite red card. He swings his head towards malacia.

Baneofthegame

Honestly thought it was a red, last game though with nothing to play for, which is probably why he escaped it.

Get In Scholesy

Honestly thought it was a red, last game though with nothing to play for, which is probably why he escaped it.
Good point. Can’t wait for players to apply this reasoning and commit suplexes and choke slams in the final day of the season. Should definitely add to the final day drama :drool:

To be clear, it’s no dig at you mate. I agree, it’s likely that’s the garbage logic applied by the referee’s to not enforce the rules of the sport. It was absolutely a red.

Baneofthegame

Good point. Can’t wait for players to apply this reasoning and commit suplexes and choke slams in the final day of the season. Should definitely add to the final day drama :drool:

To be clear, it’s no dig at you mate. I agree, it’s likely that’s the garbage logic applied by the referee’s to not enforce the rules of the sport. It was absolutely a red.
Oh yeah I fully agree with you.

SER19

It's a red for the same reason vieira kicking out at van nistelrooy or scholes swingin at xabi alonso were reds. What a piece of shit he is, major inferiority complex

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
This is the type of player I don't begrudge going to Saudi to be honest. He's never going to play for a top top team, he's probably on modest wages for a PL footballer (incomparable to us mortals), this is a chance to set up 5 generations for him. He's not got any chance to go and challenge for trophies or add to his legacy here so let him go for a reasonable price.

Neves could've played for a Liverpool/Barca I reckon, but Mitrovic isn't getting that move. So let him go and earn more money than he'd ever thought possible.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Would take him at United in a heart beat. He would be hands down our best striker. £45m would get it done with a bit of negotiation and it’s a better than spending more on an unknown punt from Italy.
I quite fancied a move for him and said so in this thread. I’m not sure about this Saudi petulance though….seems he fancies a big payday rather than a big club

Bwuk

This is the type of player I don't begrudge going to Saudi to be honest. He's never going to play for a top top team, he's probably on modest wages for a PL footballer (incomparable to us mortals), this is a chance to set up 5 generations for him. He's not got any chance to go and challenge for trophies or add to his legacy here so let him go for a reasonable price.

Neves could've played for a Liverpool/Barca I reckon, but Mitrovic isn't getting that move. So let him go and earn more money than he'd ever thought possible.
Mitrovic is better than Neves.

Red Royal

Fulham are quite right, in todays ludicrous market (assuming he has 2+ years contract left) then he is a £50M striker. I'd have him at United for that much.

cyberman

He’s 29 in a few months, he isn’t worth 50m cause nobody would pay it

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why would they think they could get him for £25m? At the same time why would Fulham think they could get £50m? Will be seeing this agreed in the coming weeks for £35/40m I should imagine.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I think Fullham is taking the right approach here. Its a seller's market and especially a club like theirs should go for every penny. He clearly should go for less in the end though. Must be about more than just money for him to make such a statement.