Alex Salmond and Independence

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion.
He didn't do anything wrong.

The only thing he regrets is it being a public tweet and a NO victory.

Some things are sometimes best kept to yourself if you are in the public domain.

His English support was a bit flaky before this.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Some of the little sole incidents of rigging looked a bit dodgy, but there's no way they could outright fix it. Especially when the difference was 400,000 odd.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I don't actually think there's anything wrong with the way he worded it tbh. Certainly not to the extent where he should be apologising.

Read an article on BBC which suggested his support would dwindle in England and rise in Scotland. I don't see what it is that would make some English dislike him while Scottish unionists or No voters would continue to support him? Also talk that it'll affect his mother's chances on Strictly. They were probably already slim but it's a pretty sad indictment of the times we live in if that gets people phoning up and voting against her as well as not supporting him at Wimbledon from now on.

As for rigging, absolutely no chance. You'll always get people throwing that out there in every country of the world when the decision doesn't go their way.

Member 39557

I heard the other day that the unprecedented amount of people that registered to vote has given the councils a great opportunity to find council tax dodgers and benefit fraudsters. :lol: