Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm not usually into these intro things and such but I cannot stop watching that video! Really good work by United's PR department. No wonder we make so much money! Now we just need to catch up on the pitch:D

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
THAT is how you announce a player. Haha wow that video is incredible. Made me feel well emotional. The one mystery left of this saga is.......

....can sanchez actually play piano?!
We’ve already established he can, there’s videos on twitter of him playing other songs.

Talented fella is Alexis.

Seven Seas Sardines

I was gonna post the other day that I'm sure it's a Monday announcement and they can make use of their #MondayMotivation tag! Also perfect timing pissing the scousers off before kick-off. :drool:

MacabbiUnited

Supports
Maccabi Tel Aviv - Israel
Just go to BlueMoon and see how hyppcrotocal those City fans are.
Wheb they wabted to sign him it was because they thought he wkuld gjve them the last pish they need for the title, now that we are signing him were pathetic for signing a 29 year old with a fat paycheck and just trying to get one over them.

I seriously hope they somehow screw this title up. Don't mond even in Chelsea takes it again somehow, just seeing the reaction from them would be priceless.

Great signing, brings both prestige and talent.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
There a videos of him playing the piano on the Internet. If it is him playing it, then our marketing team must have seen it and went from there. It's an excellent, classy reveal.
Agreed. Very well done.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Kind of like Tevez, though he (Alexis) is more of a playmaker. Fekir's like a Tevez clone, so I'd think they'd compliment eachother tremendously.

:lol:

I'll always mark for WWE references when it comes to United/footy
He's way more technically gifted then Tevez altough i concede he is a notch less then Ronaldo. In the past decade i wanted 2 players really really badly. Sanchez is one of them.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Meanwhile over on Arsenal Mania, Mkhitaryan's official thread is up to 4 pages. Feel sorry for the guy tbh. Wish he could have stayed. But still buzzin' today! :D

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I can't get the bloody Keyboard Cat song out of my head now.

*cries*

diarm

Kind of like Tevez, though he (Alexis) is more of a playmaker. Fekir's like a Tevez clone, so I'd think they'd compliment eachother tremendously.

:lol:

I'll always mark for WWE references when it comes to United/footy
Amazing! :lol:

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Did Manutd pay extra money for sanchez deal to arsenal ? I also heard they paid raiola 10mil plus sign on fee for mikhatryan to leave ?
Yea in a shock move, at 6.42pm, Arsenal bought him back for £65m

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's way more technically gifted then Tevez altough i concede he is a notch less then Ronaldo. In the past decade i wanted 2 players really really badly. Sanchez is one of them.
Tevez is one of my favourite players to ever watch (bar his City stint) so I have to disagree that Alexis, who I rate as the leagues best player and, like you, have wanted here for many years, is more technically gifted. I think they're pretty equal, but to each their own. Who was the other player you wanted?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Lord above I am over the moon, so happy I have been strapped in for this ride since Di Marzio-God tweeted to announce our interest. Can’t believe it, we have Alexis fecking Sanchez!!! :drool::keano:
He looks sexy as fxck in that last video :drool:

LoneStar

Welcome Alexis! And what a brilliant way to introduce him as a United player! That was a class video, gave me goosebumps, and I just can’t stop watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.