Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Says sanchez is on 300k/week, almost same as pogba.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm in the ballot for the Arsenal game in April. I just fecking hope I get some tickets! Seeing him score against the Gooners and consign them to another Europa League campaign would be so sweet!

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Still can not believe that this signing has happened. Been refreshing the skysports new app every half an hour for the last week and it is the first thing I would do when I woke up on a morning. Absolutely buzzing we got him!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Tevez is one of my favourite players to ever watch (bar his City stint) so I have to disagree that Alexis, who I rate as the leagues best player and, like you, have wanted here for many years, is more technically gifted. I think they're pretty equal, but to each their own. Who was the other player you wanted?
I loved tevez. He was a little talented player and had quite an engine. When fergie opted for lazyoff i was furious. Sanchez matches tevez in workrate but hes more technically gifted.

I've been following the man since his udinese times and i assure you he's the perfect man united winger. Hes humble, he scores load of goals, hes hardworking and he's incredibly technically gifted. Its a shame he came at age 29 as the man would have made us forget ronaldo. That is how good the guy is

Robindinho

My name’s Alexis Sanchez. I come from far away and I can play. (What can you play?)
I play the piano. Pia pia piano piano piano – Pia pia piano pia piano.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

I dont know to embed Instagram. But it's a picture of Atom & Humber with United scarves. :lol::lol::lol:

Moiraine

Charlie nicholas is convinced that he is not sure where Alexis is going to play, he will have Zlatan on his tail, he can not play at No.9 either, that is Lukaku's place. That means the end of Martial at the club ...

Wow you bitter little pr!ck, didn't have a career and sits amongst pensioners giving away stupid spiteful opinions. Sky should be shameful for having such obsolete crop of pensioners in their panel.

Norris

Feck Yesss !!!

Amazing Video. Playing GGMU on a Piano by Alexis no less is such a classy way to introduce a player. I Just loved him more after that Video.

And did I say... Feck Yess !!!

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
I told my mates in the summer last year we should do everything to get Özil and him – not even myself really believed in it I guess. So 50% are done haha.

Jokes aside: crazy signing, can‘t wait to watch him in our jersey! Big boost for the whole club, especially for the likes of Rashford and Martial I hope.

He is a warrior who wants to show what he is capable of... bring on CL!

Status
Not open for further replies.