Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Has Mourinho said anything about this yet?
Just some bollocks for the manutd.com announcement:

Jose Mourinho commented: “Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players. He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters proud of their club dimension and prestige.
“I would like to wish Henrikh all the success and happiness that I am sure he is going to get. He is a player that we will not forget, especially for his contribution to our Europa League victory.”

Kemizee

One of those players that I used to wish would grace Old trafford because his directness in play suited us more than Arsenal.He is here now.

Incredible stuff! Thanks Ed,Jose and everyone who has made this a reality. Alexis7. Never thought it would happen.

I am ecstatic and I am very sure he is here to thrill us and give us that extra dose of quality that we have lacked in recent seasons.

hn4manunited

Goosebumps. Love that video.

Reminds me of Cantona at 0:17. :drool:

Cannot wait to see him get started.

Off the bench vs Yeovil and start vs Spurs.
Well done! That’s the feel that they were trying to get with his gaze around the stadium and how he was postured

Last edited:

Luke1995

Old Trafford will be absolutely bouncing! Best signing the club has made since Rooney. I think he can have a big impact for more seasons than RVP had.

minoo-utd

Thanks to Woody and the board for making this signing possible and won it from under City nose, it's always good to feel that the club and the board have such ambitions.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
As ITK as anyone else with a subscription to ESPN Latin America!
Well, I'm joking in terms of ME being ITK, but I do remember hesitating to mention it, and then nobody giving a toss. Maybe I should be more reliable as a non-muppet filter?

What I'm getting at though is how easy it would have been to have you all following my every post throughout the Summer if I had only said "inside sources" instead of laying it out like that. Food for thought for future reference and avoiding a repeat of everyone constantly requesting updates from a complete randomer.

AC1689

BBC News spouting a load of codswallop about this transfer. Saying the amount of money in the game is absurd now and the total cost of this transfer will be in the region of £180m.

He’s getting £300k a week and we didn’t pay a dime for the transfer. This spin the media are taking is becoming very tedious now.

Since when did the cost of transfers include the players wages for the total duration of their contract?!?

Reactions: SteveJ

wythyred

What a signing this is.. All the bullshit inflated media coverage of the "money" involved is really starting to annoy me, but the thought of Alexis walking out at OT helps :devil::D

Sparky Rhiwabon

Loving all the salty negative spins being put on this elsewhere on the internet. Just goes to prove the old adage:

Hated. Adored. Never ignored.

Welcome to the Theatre of Dreams Alexis. :devil:

Inter Yer Nan

BBC News spouting a load of codswallop about this transfer. Saying the amount of money in the game is absurd now and the total cost of this transfer will be in the region of £180m.

He’s getting £300k a week and we didn’t pay a dime for the transfer. This spin the media are taking is becoming very tedious now.

Since when did the cost of transfers include the players wages for the total duration of their contract?!?
The 300k is also meant to include the signing on bonus spread out over the duration of the contract so it's really 70m if you really include fee's, wages and whatnot. If we go off what every other clubs transfers get reported as we get him for 0 in a straight swap with a bench warmer.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Loving all the salty negative spins being put on this elsewhere on the internet. Just goes to prove the old adage:

Hated. Adored. Never ignored.

Welcome to the Theatre of Dreams Alexis. :devil:
Well, the salty ones are probably scared there will be na CL for their teams next season.

Utdstar01

So the announcement was delayed for that long so he could learn to play Glory, Glory Man United on the piano?

OldTrevil

Fantastic, no better news before calling it a day! Happy Sanchez week everyone :D

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Fecking Hell. We signed Alexis? That was out of the blue. I didn't even know it was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.