Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverratedOpinion

Not sure if this has been posted...all his goals for Chile.
I am changing broadband providers and the new line isn't being installed until Wednesday. I have already gone over my 15GB and these videos are probably costing me a bundle in data. Can't help myself though.

ghagua

Welcome to United Alexis. Thought it was impossible to sign him ahead of city, especially when he was rumored to have turned down PSG and Bayern to wait for City last summer. Going to be fun times if we can get another play maker alongside Pogba to supply the ammunition.

Mr Smith

I still can't quite believe we've pulled this off. Sanchez was my first choice signing last summer but I honestly believed it would never happen. To get him 6 months later is insane. Welcome Alexis! :devil:

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
I should have put a big obnoxious watermark on that video eh. View counts in 6 figures and counting :lol:

manunited1919

Loved it. And I always wonder how do City fans feel knowing that pretty much every Spanish speaker talking about football refers to us simply saying "Manchester" :D
From my experience, most Spanish speakers would have said “El Manchester”, or “THE” Manchester. Just a bit more emphasis that we are “The” club. I believe even AS refers to us that way in many ocasions.

Hed Zitin

What a day. Mkhi gone for a world class player and the dippers lose to arguably the worst team in the league.

Even the video was class. :D

Amazed a swap deal actually happened. The fact it was between Jose and Wenger must be unbelievable odds.

Brigante

We missed so many good signings in the last years, we started to win: Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez, who's next ? ;)

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Man United sign Alexis Sanchez

Meanwhile, Liverpool lose to Swansea

:D

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Still in shock that we've actually got a player of Sanchez' quality, on a swap deal for an underperforming player.
I don't think it will feel real until we see him playing, this signing to me makes us challengers again for ALL the big competitions this season, nevermind next.
The chase is on City.

SirAF

Ageist
Has Mourinho said anything about this yet?
Jose Mourinho commented: “Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players. He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters proud of their club dimension and prestige.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Superb. Great deal, but don't really care about that. We signed a world class player. Absolutely going in the right direction. Wets the appetite. Who's next?

Wal2Fra

Just imagine that feeling he has, stood on the pitch of Old Trafford. Emirates is not a bad stadium but it ultimatley is just that, a stadium. Old Trafford has so much history, so many incredible moments and some lows that are huge parts of the history of this club, just being stood on that pitch, knowing 70k+ will be screaming your name - that sigh he let out, that was real!

Status
Not open for further replies.