Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

spwd

Fantastic tonight and he’s going to get better, think he relaxed after half time because he was trying too hard in the first.

Why do we need two threads by the way?

IrishRedDevil

I know, thats why I asked why we needed two threads, have one to discuss him when hes not our player but it doesn’t make sense now, what can we talk about in here, his haircut?
We will discuss how long we have to wait to see training pictures. Still waiting.

fallengt

I'm pretty sure the rotational players at Utd earn more than the ones at RM. The likes of Fellaini, Young, Lindelof would not get 100k+ there.
So ?
United pay players well because they can

Financially, United is very well managed, best in the league actually. Despite having huge wage structure, it's still less than 50% of our revenue.

Manny

Grammar Police
I know, thats why I asked why we needed two threads, have one to discuss him when hes not our player but it doesn’t make sense now, what can we talk about in here, his haircut?
The performance thread is for performances, this thread is to digest the transfer.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
You just seem to have a very low opinion of United. Very strange for a so-called United fan. I personally couldn't give a flying feck how much money he's on. Unlike you, I can see the appeal for playing for United, I just find your opinions on Sanchez weird.
So now I'm not even a real United fan, just because I don't go along with the completely uncritical "It's not my money!! Spend whatever!!" transfer muppet mentality...? Because of that I must have a low opinion about my club and see no appeal in playing for Utd? What complete nonsense.

I care a lot about Utd and how our money is spent, and our image as something more than a destination for mercenaries. If anything that makes me more of a fan, not less.

AndyJ1985

So now I'm not even a real United fan, just because I don't go along with the completely uncritical "It's not my money!! Spend whatever!!" transfer muppet mentality...? Because of that I must have a low opinion about my club and see no appeal in playing for Utd? What complete nonsense.

I care a lot about Utd and how our money is spent, and our image as something more than a destination for mercenaries. If anything that makes me more of a fan, not less.
Being a dullard who can't appreciate watching great players wearing the United shirt, and instead whinging about how much they earn certainly doesn't make you a better fan.

whatwha

On behalf of the caf - feck off. Gentlemen's agreement - how do you know that? Let me guess, media?
:lol: So you think you speak for the entire forum and think you can tell me to feck off just because I said something you didn't like to hear. Beautiful.

Of course I get it from the media, including a generally trusted source like Di Marzio, where else would I get football news from? Where do you get yours, direct from the players?

whatwha

Being a dullard who can't appreciate watching great players wearing the United shirt, and instead whinging about how much they earn certainly doesn't make you a better fan.
I will appreciate him playing for us and probably elevating us - at the same time I will not have illusions about why he came here rather than City. Maybe a small mind can't reconcile those two things.

Rajma

:lol: So you think you speak for the entire forum and think you can tell me to feck off just because I said something you didn't like to hear. Beautiful.

Of course I get it from the media, including a generally trusted source like Di Marzio, where else would I get football news from? Where do you get yours, direct from the players?
Got it, I recommend you watching a great movie - Zeitgeist.

Phil

On behalf of the caf - feck off. Gentlemen's agreement - how do you know that? Let me guess, media?
Hear hear. (Although you might get a warning for attacking the poster, maybe edit your wording)

What a bunch of BS.

CM

I will appreciate him playing for us and probably elevating us - at the same time I will not have illusions about why he came here rather than City. Maybe a small mind can't reconcile those two things.
City pulled out because they didn't want to match Arsenal's valuation, how does that reflect Sanchez coming here for the money? It's a dull narrative.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
City cant have him because mikhi was playing for us that time. His contract wasnt up that time,arsenal still had some say in it. Simples.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/manc...ached-for-arsenals-alexis-sanchez-the-figures

The high and mighty Man City offered him a boat load of cash, £13m net and a juicy signing bonus in fact.

Sanchez did not specifically choose United; he simply chose the club that Arsenal were willing to sell to (his priority was to leave Arsenal). United offered Mkhitaryan while City offered £20m. Therefore, Arsenal chose to deal with United and Sanchez came.

svastian99

Alexis did not submit a transfer request to move to City on either of the two opportunities. That desire to play again for Guardiola is practically a myth.

vangagal

Man, i've never realised how short he is compared to the rest of squad until i saw he played yesterday. Everytime i saw him in Arsenal i thought he sort of 178 or something, Mourinho truly love tall player.

kotha

Why were the crowd booing him everytime he touched the ball?? Does he have any past history with Yeovil??

Glideman

Why were the crowd booing him everytime he touched the ball?? Does he have any past history with Yeovil??
I don’t think he does. Media were so negative about his move, I guess the Yeovil fans just booed for the sake of it.

OneUnited24

Yeah they tried to sign him when he was at Barca but he wasnt that keen. Guess they never forgave him

Seven Seas Sardines

I don’t think he does. Media were so negative about his move, I guess the Yeovil fans just booed for the sake of it.
Can't expect more from an inbred town really, they should be honoured to have been visited by him. Won't be less booing against Spurs, but he'll take it in his stride like the most recent player we had worthy of the #7 shirt. How sweet would it be with an Alexis last minute winner to silence them all!

SSSSnake

Not to pop the Sanchez hype train but he did lose the ball quite a bit? Anyone notice?

Wilt

They wait a lifetime to see a genuine world class player, and when one actually turns up they boo him? ...eejits

kentafuji

I thought he looked good. Had a different class that you could just see

Once he gets to grips with his teammates anf the runs and positions they get in, I think we should see some proper good stuff

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Not to pop the Sanchez hype train but he did lose the ball quite a bit? Anyone notice?
Yes he did, but so did everyone else. He doesn't stop trying things. That is what this team misses, someone who will take a risk, it might not always come off, but will be brilliant when it does.

Judas

Open to offers
He tries to make things happen, isn't afraid to make a risky pass to spark an attack. You're going to give the ball away if you play like that, especially when he's in a new team where his teammates aren't on his wavelength yet, so there's bound to be a few misplaced passes.

He's already brought so much new life to our forward play.

Status
Not open for further replies.