Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko21

Damn I hope all opposition fans watch that unveiling video - as to leave them in no doubt why it is Manchester United are the club they are.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Once the kids are in bed, I can bathe in all the official vids and interviews but Welcome Alexis 7 :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

supermao

Struggling with man flu but I suppose a celebratory scotch or two is in order :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...is-Sanchez-signing-for-Manchester-United.aspx

ALEXIS SIGNS FOR MANCHESTER UNITED
• Mkhitaryan joins Arsenal as part of the deal

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal in a deal that sees the Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan move in the opposite direction.

Speaking about his transfer, Alexis Sanchez said: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. I have spent three-and-a-half wonderful years at Arsenal and I bring with me very positive memories of that great club and its fans. The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down. I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United’s first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here.”

Jose Mourinho commented: “Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players. He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters proud of their club dimension and prestige.

“I would like to wish Henrikh all the success and happiness that I am sure he is going to get. He is a player that we will not forget, especially for his contribution to our Europa League victory.”

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Site updated.

Alexis Sanchez said: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. I have spent three-and-a-half wonderful years at Arsenal and I bring with me very positive memories of that great club and its fans. The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down. I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United’s first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here.”
Nice

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
City announcing Dr Bruyne contract extension at same time. :lol:

Seems like theyll always have their inferiority complex and small time mentality even if they're successful.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Dear Lord...that vid!!! :drool::drool::drool: That sigh @0.25 as if to say "Yeah I've arrived!" Freakin' awesome! One of the best promos I've seen!

Still can't believe it!! :D

Oscie

Seriously though what a fecking deal. Who knows what he'll go on to do here but looking at this right now and look at who we have and what he'd cost in ordinary circumstances on the open market, you've a decent case for arguing it's the best deal in 20 years.

Geekie

Well at least the clip was pretty dope! Can't believe this actually happened I'm thrilled!

gica_7

That is one class intro.

And his statements on the website are a slight dig to the media narrative. Love it.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
So glad i get to experience that feeling again of taking Arsenals best player off them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.