Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Owem Hargreaves just said if Arsenal can get Auba, they'll have 2 world class players for Sanchez. Pretty sure he has bashed Mkhi when he wasn't up to the mark. How is he world class for a guy who absolutely bashed him week in week out?

stretford_oslo

Shamefully stolen from Facebook, not too bad imo.

Alexi’s fecking magic
He plays in red and white
fecked off Pep and Conte
Cos their clubs are feckin shite
Joining just for money
You couldn’t make it up
But when we make it 21
We will not give a feck

Castia

Looks like we’ve put the record straight on his wages, 300k is a great deal for everyone involved.

I wonder if the press will shut the feck up now with these ridiculous sums.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Owem Hargreaves just said if Arsenal can get Auba, they'll have 2 world class players for Sanchez. Pretty sure he has bashed Mkhi when he wasn't up to the mark. How is he world class for a guy who absolutely bashed him week in week out?
Hargreaves bigs up any player that comes from the Bundesliga.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Some credit goes to Di Marzio for tweeting this transfer story just over a week ago.

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
Just found out that he is eligible to play in the Champions League. This changes the equation entirely and United can easily expect a deep run in the competition.

Member 90887

So, Sanchez is paid on par with Pogba ....

"While United were willing to pay agents’ fees that City (and clubs like Chelsea and Bayern Munich wouldn’t), sources close to the Old Trafford hierarchy dispute some ideas about the figures. They say Sanchez will be paid on par with Paul Pogba at around £300,000 week, for obvious diplomatic reasons, and that the signing-on fee was not £20m."

Miguel Delaney

Super Nani

Can't remember the last time I was this happy about a transfer going through. He's said all the right things so far too, a big up yours to the media and their Pep love in. Welcome to the biggest club in the world Alexis! :devil:

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I really didn't believe this would happen. Great player.

Hope we can get 2 good seasons out of him, at least. Best case - four good seasons but that's maybe too much to ask.

Fergie 7ime

For my first post on the forum I wanted to welcome Sanchez to the club.

I can not believe almost nine years have passed since we last had a name worthy of the #7 shirt. Let’s go Alexis! :devil:

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Fecking hell im at work right now and missed the first 17 pages of this announcement :(

Anyway. Welcome to the greatest club in the world Alexis. Damn those intro videos are amazing love them :devil: Viva Chile mierda!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
United announce Sanchez - 80,400 retweets & 87,700 likes in 30 mins.

City announce De Bruyne contract - 2,100 retweets & 3,600 likes in 30 mins.
A. Sanchez: 103,000 retweets, 118,000 likes in 1hour.
De Bruyne: .... 2,700 retweets,... 5,100 likes in 1 hour
:devil:

Reminds me of Pogba announcement, Soon after, City had: Meanwhile in Citty dressing room.... John Stones :lol:

stu_1992

Great stuff. Some fantastic news though I wish they didn't make me wait my entire work and until I got home to confirm it. Exciting times. Welcome Sanchez! Do the number 7 jersey proud, it's in desperate need of pride restored.

Geekie

I hope him, Pogba, and Lukaku can click asap. We need so much more cohesion and understanding in our attacking.

Castia

so basically everyones guessing still lol fair enough

It looks like they’ve been briefed, Delaney even said we’ve paid nowhere near a £20m signing fee either. He’s been put on a similar deal to Pogba at around 300k

Status
Not open for further replies.