Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Friday just got even better.

Day off, lunch at either Almost Famous or Reds, maybe a trip to the football museum as I haven't been there for a while, maybe a beer or two in the Northern Quarter and then home to watch (hopefully) Alexis make his debut.

Tidy.
My exact plan.

Apart from I’m going to reds straight after work on Friday - beer in the NQ then walk back to my flat in Ancoats to watch Sanchez make him debut.

JK-27

Arsenals announcement of Mkhi joining them is definitely a little less euphoric, bordering on being disappointed!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I feel like Mourinho is the only manager who does swap deals. Did it with Inter when giving away Ibra for Eto'o+money and now this.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Yeah it was me. Jeez :lol:

EyeInTheSky

@Ban @TheReligion

Allow me to take the liberty of patting myself on the back :D

When Jose was confirmed as our manager I said that I look forward to benefiting from his track record on signings and bringing in big names that we used to miss on occasion. But what I was looking forward to most was Jose's ability to Gazump sides no matter the scenario :keano:

Long may it last!

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

Love his English at the end.

"Welcome to united" :lol:

I'm over the moon he's here

Ban

@Ban @TheReligion

Allow me to take the liberty of patting myself on the back :D

When Jose was confirmed as our manager I said that I look forward to benefiting from his track record on signings and bringing in big names that we used to miss on occasion. But what I was looking forward to most was Jose's ability to Gazump sides no matter the scenario :keano:

Long may it last!
You're the hero. :)
I'll be honest, once I heard we're interested I didn't think we'll get him. Boy how I was wrong.

Toad

During his first interview did he remind anyone else of Robert De Niro

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
All over it mate. Enjoy!
You too mate!

Part of me wants to see his debut against spurs and score the winning goal. But makes sense to start him on Friday probably doesn’t it to get used to the way we play.

redspoony

You too mate!

Part of me wants to see his debut against spurs and score the winning goal. But makes sense to start him on Friday probably doesn’t it to get used to the way we play.
I'd be very surprised if he didn't play, but not expecting him to do the full 90. Hopefully bring him off after an hour if we're a couple of goals to the good.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Well best wore 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 didn't he but he's mostly associated with 7.
Well exactly. I'm sure people started to talk about Robson then as well. And Ronaldo too. Heck I've even seen Steve Coppell's name mentioned there by Miguel Deleany I think. Number 7 is definitely more iconic now.

dogwithabone

On paper we’ve got so much individual talent now......over to you Jose to produce the football....

Status
Not open for further replies.