Alisson Becker | Budding Target Man

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Ederson is better with the ball but Alisson is the better all-around keeper.
Yup I agree with this, he def has some "Brain Fart" moments with the ball at his feet but they are outweighed by his other contributions.

There is a table posted on here (Sanchez thread I think) where it's said he's saved Liverpool at least +7 goals in 1 vs 1 situations. (Sanchez was 2nd with 4+)

He's not as good with the ball as Ederson but I don't think any keeper in world football is.

I think Martinez is fantastic for Villa too, I was really surprised that he signed that contract extension.

SambaBoy

He's brilliant with the ball at his feet when he has time. When he's pressed, he tends to panic compared to Ederson. He tends to rush his choices and seems to be affected by the pressure, this is a small slight on him. For me, he has a claim to be the best GK in the world. He's the best in the Prem for me.

Can't say I watch enough of the leagues but I'd imagine Neuer and Courtois are up there. Oblak from what I've seen/heard has had a terrible season.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Enough of this best in the world shite, no best in the world was ever as error prone as this joker
Do you know how many points he’s won from his one on one saves? He has an occasional brain fart with the ball at his feet but he’s been outstanding this season. I actually think he’s had a marginally better season than Ederson. Ederson plays in a team that controls play and he generally has less to do. We concede a larger number of clear cut chances but we’ve only conceded a couple more than City.

This guy does a fair bit of analysis on keepers and has covered a some of Alisson’s importance to Liverpool this season.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
How has Alisson turned Irish just by having a shave?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Luckily Nunez helped him out with that worldy of a goal. At least that's what the BBC are calling a simple side foot volley.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Luckily Nunez helped him out with that worldy of a goal. At least that's what the BBC are calling a simple side foot volley.
"For all the chances he misses, goals like that shut everybody up."

Desperate for him to be good aren't they.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Every keeper makes a tool of himself every now and then. Whisper it quietly.

Idxomer

He is carrying them again after being the main reason for their overperformance in the last two seasons.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Still one of the best keepers around. The only player who still looks any good for us.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Would love it if we could nick him from them if they don't qualify for Europe but that's obviously far fetched.

RVN1991

Best in the world apparently

GK down the toilet if he's the best
But but the caf told me ball playing GK's were the way forward and De Gea was garbage because he wasn't as good on the ball as Allison.

Literally costing his team the game :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
But but the caf told me ball playing GK's were the way forward and De Gea was garbage because he wasn't as good on the ball as Allison.

Literally costing his team the game :lol:
Odd to take a mistake on the ball leading to a goal as evidence that ability on the ball isn't important.