All or Nothing: Arsenal

roseguy64

That's the fear, i really hope there is not one second of AFTV or Robbie in this. Just make it a 8x40mn series called "The Life of Bukayo" and we should be fine.
I'd definitely include AFTV if I was an All Or Nothing producer.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
While AFTV featuring would be hilarious I'm 99% sure it won't happen

Arsenal made AFTV change its name to not include Arsenal, I really don't think they'll do anything that promotes the channel.

Jagga7

Arsenal losing 2-0 in a friendly and ArtetaOut already trending :lol:.
Love to see it.

Wittmann45

Tottenham was a disaster the year Amazon filmed and I am sure the entire team was divided under Jose but their All of Nothing only had a handful of interesting scenes in ten episodes and only really one scene where there seemed to be any signs of discontent among the squad. I have only seen the Tottenham one tbf, but seeing inside Tottenham's training center and the layout of the dressing rooms at their new stadium was more interesting than the actually content, which is unfortunate and a missed chance at actually telling an interesting story. They even managed to turn Jose into quite the boring character who basically said nothing of substance

Sunderland Til I Die was great because it seemed unfiltered and very raw. There were polished interviews with team owners/executives but also scenes that those same people probably wouldn't want the public to see. The All of Nothing shows couldn't be more filtered by the club.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Tottenham was a disaster the year Amazon filmed and I am sure the entire team was divided under Jose but their All of Nothing only had a handful of interesting scene in ten episodes and only really one scene where there seemed to be any signs of discontent among the squad. I have only seen the Tottenham one tbf, but seeing inside Tottenham's training center and the layout of the dressing rooms at their new stadium was more interesting than the actually content, which is unfortunate and a missed chance at good content.

Sunderland Til I Die was great because it seemed unfiltered and very raw. There were polished interviews with team owners/executives but also scenes that those same people probably wouldn't want the public to see. The All of Nothing shows couldn't be more filtered by the club.
not as much as the season after

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Can't wait for this. It's better when it's not a club winning all the time like City.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Tottenham was a disaster the year Amazon filmed and I am sure the entire team was divided under Jose but their All of Nothing only had a handful of interesting scenes in ten episodes and only really one scene where there seemed to be any signs of discontent among the squad. I have only seen the Tottenham one tbf, but seeing inside Tottenham's training center and the layout of the dressing rooms at their new stadium was more interesting than the actually content, which is unfortunate and a missed chance at actually telling an interesting story. They even managed to turn Jose into quite the boring character who basically said nothing of substance

I agree, amazon's thing looks like a PR video, the netflix one (sunderland) was much better.

Teja

I agree, amazon's thing looks like a PR video, the netflix one (sunderland) was much better.
Drive to survive (by Netflix) is great too. They get a fairly decent level of access to the teams, not sure how they pull that off.

Mercedes was the only one that felt a bit like PR, The Red Bull guys (Horner mostly) is more than happy to talk shit.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

It's hard to argue with that, Amazon clearly wasn't allowed to film everything or a lot had been taken out in post. The City one also looked like an inside-made propaganda piece, although it was easier to do with them with them being a, well, successful club at the moment.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
It will be a good watch to see how the team struggles and how the management react to it. We have seen the City version that win everything already. so a different angle will be nice. A former elite team in relegation battle at the moment basically.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The way they're going, they'd be delighted with hitting as high as nothing.

Uniquim

I was thinking about this documentary just earlier today talking with some Arsenal friends. :lol: It's going to be a great watch. Just hope Arteta stays on until January at least, so they don't edit him out like with Poch at Spurs.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It will be a good watch to see how the team struggles and how the management react to it. We have seen the City version that win everything already. so a different angle will be nice. A former elite team in relegation battle at the moment basically.
Already been done at Sunderland. And that was a terrific watch.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Didn't know about this.

Brutal.

Imagine being one of their players...

Why?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Already been done at Sunderland. And that was a terrific watch.
It was, but the players knew they were a ragged band of journeymen, has beens, and it was about the passionate fans and atmosphere.

Had that been called "All or Nothing" the first hour would be them pissing themselves at the notion of winning anything.

At Arsenal though it should turn any player into a rabbit in headlights. The pressure of a world record transfer fee is nothing next to this.

Are the odds on them going down any good?