All or Nothing: Arsenal

kthanksbye

If we're to do it, this would be the best season, no one expects us to win anything because we're looking at a massive rebuild job. It would still be interesting to explore the amount of mess there is at the club, and how big a task ETH has.

RedDevilRoshi

If we're to do it, this would be the best season, no one expects us to win anything because we're looking at a massive rebuild job. It would still be interesting to explore the amount of mess there is at the club, and how big a task ETH has.
I hope we stay well away from doing one of these

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
There is a doc on the Chelsea women's team produced by DAZN and I have found that to be far more compelling than any of these all or nothing series. Based on the period between 2019-2021. There's some real friction there between players and coach.

Woodzy

Imagine we did it last season. You’d get less drama on Eastenders.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
What do you mean why? It's fecking Arsenal. :lol: I'm just going to watch the first episode after the three defeats, then fast forward to the last episode after blowing the CL spot.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
What do you mean why? It's fecking Arsenal. :lol: I'm just going to watch the first episode after the three defeats, then fast forward to the last episode after blowing the CL spot.
If it was on United season last year I could see it being funny.

But for us, largely we had a good season. Blips at the start and the end yep, but can't see the series being anything disastrous like many hoped for.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

But for us, largely we had a good season. Blips at the start and the end yep, but can't see the series being anything disastrous like many hoped for.
Hope you continue having many more good non CL seasons.

Hoof the ball

Blowing two significant point leads to guarantee CL qualification only to ultimately bottle it............to Spurs? I can't see how that can be anything but disastrous and compelling TV!

RedDevilRoshi

If you guys consider that a good season then by all means, I wish you have a very similar one again both this season and the foreseeable.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why is the promo mostly them celebrating? Come the end they fecked it all up :lol:

R'hllor

Oh its worse than i thought, guess only thing left is to embrace Stan, fecking hell.

romufc

Why is the promo mostly them celebrating? Come the end they fecked it all up :lol:
They did outplay City in the first half at the Emirates and they beat Liverpool 0-0 at the Emirates in the League cup. Their season achievements.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Arsenal’s standards as a fanbase are on the floor. We aren’t in their predicament yet. Bottling it to qualify for the CL for the first time in 6 years and that’s good for them.

We haven’t even had 2 consecutive years out of the CL yet and everyone was moaning when we finished 2nd in 2021, a season that would have been their 7th best in PL history.

mu4c_20le

Someone already predicted at the end of last season that the documentary would probably end prematurely, with a brief mention of the failure and then finish on a high note of optimism.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Mate, you were playing one game a week, had dropped £150m on players, were not travelling around Europe and watching Spurs, Chelsea, United, West Ham and Wolves playing yo-yo every week. You had a crappy season and absolutely no excuse for missing out on CL. It was yours with THREE games to go, ffs.

avgp_1

Last season was like the 2016 one for their league title ambitions. Almost everything fell into place for them to qualify for the first time in ages and they still botched it

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
We'll see who's laughing when thousands of Arsenal fans disguised as wolves comes down to OT...

RedPed

Whatabouter.
We'll see who's laughing when thousands of Arsenal fans disguised as wolves comes down to OT...

You can just tell City's previous cone man just watched the series of City's AON and decided he was going to give the same rousing speeches as Guardiola. Somebody should do a comparison and see whether any of them are similar.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This will be comedy gold for Arteta telling Rob Holding pre match to try to kick Son off the pitch in NLD. And then Arteta will be completely silent at half time.

Hopefully they don't cut that part out but suspect they will as Holding's behaviour was weird from kick off that night.

AshRK

It will be nothing but more PR for Arteta. One thing he has learnt from Pep is the play acting in front of camera. He will relish this and his blind fans will buy it and call him tactical magician.