All or Nothing: Arsenal

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
:lol: The weird thing is that, as a kid, he probably dont even remember any of the pain or anything. He basically never went through anything.

AshRK

This seems like a proper PR for Arteta. I can already see how they will spin bottling to spurs also as him being a genius.

I will watch it for entertainment purposes.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If this was in the build up to the game in the league at Anfield then this didn't work because they lost that game 4-0.

TheReligion

Abusive
If this was in the build up to the game in the league at Anfield then this didn't work because they lost that game 4-0.

:lol:

Why is he playing you’ll never walk alone during the training?

You sing it before the actual game. Surely he’d be better playing loud crowd noise/boos etc.

Ridiculous

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal

Tierney woukd have felt at home there with that song on.

Tyrion

My main issue is that the title makes sense if the team wins everything. It they don't, they have nothing. By the title's own logic, every team is a failure (except Real I guess).

Tyrion

This seems like a proper PR for Arteta. I can already see how they will spin bottling to spurs also as him being a genius.

I will watch it for entertainment purposes.
I imagine they focus in on a specific guy and try to make up a character arc for him. Drive to Survive, the F1 Netflix version of this, basically makes up certain rivalries and rearranges some events to better fit a movie script.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Arteta and Arsenal are a match made in heaven, both cringe

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

It just needs the Mike Bassett: England Manager narrator to pop up the end with "Arsenal got twatted 4-0" to complete the clip. :lol:

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I love how proud he is when he presents this brilliant idea. :lol:

MUFC OK

It just needs the Mike Bassett: England Manager narrator to pop up the end with "Arsenal got twatted 4-0" to complete the clip. :lol:
Hahahah exactly right. On TalkSport now Simon Jordan is saying how innovative this idea was, meanwhile united get shit on for everything we do.

SuperiorXI

Hahahah exactly right. On TalkSport now Simon Jordan is saying how innovative this idea was, meanwhile united get shit on for everything we do.
He could poo in his hand and make the players sniff it and the media would talk about how revolutionary it is.

The good treatment he gets is unreal.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He could poo in his hand and make the players sniff it and the media would talk about how revolutionary it is.

The good treatment he gets is unreal.
Yep. He's managed to finish eighth, eighth, then spent more money than any club in world football to finish fifth - while all that time the media have been talking about him like he's Brian Clough with hairgel. The BBC published a three thousand word ballbag puff piece about how they heroically nearly qualified for the CL ffs. :lol:

It's incredible.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I sometimes like to look at Arsenal and remind myself that it can always be worse

Mike Smalling

He's bizarre. The fact he thought this was some brilliant idea for preparation speaks volumes. First, they sing the song before the game, not during. Second, the song itself is actually pretty low-tempo and not very intense, when just played on a stereo.

romufc

He's bizarre. The fact he thought this was some brilliant idea for preparation speaks volumes. First, they sing the song before the game, not during. Second, the song itself is actually pretty low-tempo and not very intense, when just played on a stereo.
Its really Bizzare because a few PL clubs have these songs playing on the speaker system when the players come out, its nothing special.

Yes, as you would expect, if a team presses high and wins the ball back, the crowd will be up for it and it will be noisy, however' the atmosphere comes via chants not songs.

Also, he talks about it happening to him once, what did he expect in a Merseyside derby?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Its really Bizzare because a few PL clubs have these songs playing on the speaker system when the players come out, its nothing special.

Yes, as you would expect, if a team presses high and wins the ball back, the crowd will be up for it and it will be noisy, however' the atmosphere comes via chants not songs.

Also, he talks about it happening to him once, what did he expect in a Merseyside derby?
Got a feeling he may have been talking about the time Liverpool raced into an early 4 -0 lead vs Arsenal.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Oh god, I can't believe that clip with the speakers is real! :lol:

Also, doesn't it kind of have the opposite effect? It sort of elevates the song to a status that it doesn't really warrant. I mean, it's a maudlin fecking song spewed out before kick-off. You're just giving it extra gravitas by doing this.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
And there's many Arsenal fans do likewise with you. We are like a former greats support group. :D
Like two old boxers who used to share a rivalry but soften up in old age. Remember the good old days?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Oh god, I can't believe that clip with the speakers is real! :lol:

Also, doesn't it kind of have the opposite effect? It sort of elevates the song to a status that it doesn't really warrant. I mean, it's a maudlin fecking song spewed out before kick-off. You're just giving it extra gravitas by doing this.
It’s also a song they love to sing when cruising to a comfortable home victory. So, in a way, that was the perfect soundtrack to prepare for that particular fixture.