All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

Crerand Legend

Chances of getting a single off Viagogo?
If you have patience, are prepared to spend hours refreshing and then be ultra quick with your details you have a chance. On the bright side I remember that tickets were easily got of Viagogo for both Man City and Arsenal this season which was very strange and a sign of the times I suppose.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
2 tickets available for rearranged West Ham match on Tuesday Feb 23rd.
East Stand - E234 - face value of £36each.

PM me if interested.
I thought these had been taken but they are available again.

PM if interested

DocRockter

OK don't want to seem like a whining cnut but do you think that I am able to get tickets for the Milan(away) game from here.. All the online ticket places have prices over 200€ for the away fans and I think that should only be my last option.. Much prefer to buy them from another fan who is unable to go...

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
Apparantly there will be spares on the day of the game. Are you prepared to head up ticketless?

DocRockter

Apparantly there will be spares on the day of the game. Are you prepared to head up ticketless?

Yep flights and a hostel already booked.. Should I look for spares outside the stadium or in the city centre? it's my first time in Milan(or Italy for that matter) so don't know much about the city..

Quinny1999

Yep flights and a hostel already booked.. Should I look for spares outside the stadium or in the city centre? it's my first time in Milan(or Italy for that matter) so don't know much about the city..
Just head to Duomo Square on the day of the game and you should get sorted, there are 4,500 for this one so it shouldn't be a big issue. Just mingle and ask about.

AgainstAllOdds

Has anybody received their Milan away tickets yet?

They were supposed to be posted out via special delivery on Monday?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Does anybody know when the results are available for the Milan game at OT? I know the deadline passed on Monday, but I don't know whether I've been successful.

AgainstAllOdds

Still waiting on mine as well mate. Asked a few lads at tonight's game and they were in the same boat. Standard fecking TO, useless.
At least it's not just me then. I even made sure they received my travel report, as I called them to check.

Will ring them tomorrow find out what's stalling, I have no time to be at home or collect Friday and Saturday.

They haven't charged me for the special delivery either, which is a bit strange.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
At least it's not just me then. I even made sure they received my travel report, as I called them to check.

Will ring them tomorrow find out what's stalling, I have no time to be at home or collect Friday and Saturday.

They haven't charged me for the special delivery either, which is a bit strange.
I did the same, was worrying the Travel Report hadn't been successful or something. Might just be a postal thing.

If they aren't here by Friday I will be worried as I'm heading down to my grandparents near Gatwick at the weekend for my flight on Monday.

Quinny1999

Single for Milan Away available if anyone is interested, can post Special Delivery once in hand today or tomorrow.

PM me if interested, first come first served...

AgainstAllOdds

I just phoned them up and they gave me a tracking number.

I checked it and it said it was out for delivery and I should receive it shortly.

All is well it seems.

smallred

Carling Cup 2nd Ballot.

The Club will receive an allocation of 31,750 tickets priced £86, £70, £54 and £38. Supporters aged under 16 and over 65 will receive a 50% concession on these prices.

Supporters should note that a secondary ballot will now take place for those supporters who have attended the required seven home cup matches and were unsuccessful in the original ballot. Results of this ballot will be made available from 09:00 GMT on Tuesday 23 February. Any supporters who wish to cancel their application can do so until 17:00 GMT on Sunday 21 February. Those successful in the secondary ballot can collect tickets from 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 23 February through to 12:00 GMT (midday) on Saturday 27 February. No tickets will be posted from the secondary ballot.

Bread

The Club will receive an allocation of 31,750 tickets priced £86, £70, £54 and £38. Supporters aged under 16 and over 65 will receive a 50% concession on these prices.

Supporters should note that a secondary ballot will now take place for those supporters who have attended the required seven home cup matches and were unsuccessful in the original ballot. Results of this ballot will be made available from 09:00 GMT on Tuesday 23 February. Any supporters who wish to cancel their application can do so until 17:00 GMT on Sunday 21 February. Those successful in the secondary ballot can collect tickets from 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 23 February through to 12:00 GMT (midday) on Saturday 27 February. No tickets will be posted from the secondary ballot.
ah bollocks i attended 5 out of 7!

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
I've applied for tickets to the Utd v Milan game at OT. If I'm successful it will be the first Utd game I've been to see live, so I would appreciate some help regarding travel.

Firstly what's the best way to get to Old Trafford from Manchester Piccadilly station? Also once the game finishes, is there any chance of getting back to London, via coach/train or would I be better of checking in to a hotel for the night?

KSA - ManUtd

I've applied for tickets to the Utd v Milan game at OT. If I'm successful it will be the first Utd game I've been to see live, so I would appreciate some help regarding travel.

Firstly what's the best way to get to Old Trafford from Manchester Piccadilly station? Also once the game finishes, is there any chance of getting back to London, via coach/train or would I be better of checking in to a hotel for the night?
On my first game I posted the same thoughts, I took Ralphie's advice and chose the train from Oxford to Old Trafford. Worked out great and I'm pretty sure the same train stops at Piccadilly. Only costs £2.5. Other suggestions were the tram or a taxi, the taxi doesn't seem a good idea if you need to get out of the ground in a hurry. Nasty traffic. Thanks again Ralphie :).

Most hotels in Manchester are fully booked that night. But anyway I think you'll find services to London from Piccadilly well after the match.

kps88

On my first game I posted the same thoughts, I took Ralphie's advice and chose the train from Oxford to Old Trafford. Worked out great and I'm pretty sure the same train stops at Piccadilly. Only costs £2.5. Other suggestions were the tram or a taxi, the taxi doesn't seem a good idea if you need to get out of the ground in a hurry. Nasty traffic. Thanks again Ralphie :).

Most hotels in Manchester are fully booked that night. But anyway I think you'll find services to London from Piccadilly well after the match.
I'm not too sure about that mate.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Thank you for the help. Can anyone be more specific as to whether or not I could get back to London after the game?

If my research is correct it seems train is not a viable option. But are there any bus companies that make the trip to London after the game?

kps88

Thank you for the help. Can anyone be more specific as to whether or not I could get back to London after the game?

If my research is correct it seems train is not a viable option. But are there any bus companies that make the trip to London after the game?
Yes I'm almost certain train is not an option that late.There are buses that make the journey but sorry I don't have any details on that.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
The only route I have back home on that day is a coach from Chorlton bus station. Can anyone tell me how far that is from the stadium?

smallred

i have 2 spare for carling cup final. face value, not sure what price yet, as they are on another mates account. think they are 54, but not sure.

i need to swap for milan at home. any takers? no time wasters please, milan tickets must be involved.

kps88

Just got a mail saying my Milan home application was unsuccessful.