All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

Robin

I have one spare for fulham on sunday. Its a season ticket so needs collecting from Northwich. Stretty tier 2. Face value £36.PM me .
I also have a spare ticket in the Stretty tier 2 so if you have a mate to bring then you are in the same stand, however you can meet me before the game to pick the ticket up .

kps88

As unlikely as this sounds I'm willing to give away my Fulham ticket lower stretty free of charge to whoever can pick it up from Reading. Would hate to see my ticket go to waste.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
I'm looking for a Scouse miracle if anyone can help, don't panic though, I won't be holding my breath.

Cheers in advance.

The Physio

I'm also looking for a Scouse miracle. The problem with borrowing someone's ST for half the games of the season is that they'll inevitably want it back for the big games.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Just in case anybody isn't aware, as I wasn't until just now, applications for the Quarter Final are now open. Prices are a bit steep mind :eek:

A - £56
B - £53
C - £50
D - £48
E - £44
F - £43
G - £41
H - £40
I - £34

Will they increase for the Semi, if and when we get there?

B Cantona

Desperate
Just in case anybody isn't aware, as I wasn't until just now, applications for the Quarter Final are now open. Prices are a bit steep mind :eek:

A - £56
B - £53
C - £50
D - £48
E - £44
F - £43
G - £41
H - £40
I - £34

Will they increase for the Semi, if and when we get there?
You pay a fiver more for the first knock out round, and a tenner more for the quarters and semis

I was incensed the season they first did that without announcing it. I still think it's bullshit

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
You pay a fiver more for the first knock out round, and a tenner more for the quarters and semis

I was incensed the season they first did that without announcing it. I still think it's bullshit
I would have thought that would be illegal, surely they must let you know how much a ticket is going to cost before they charge you for it?

swooosh

its a 7 pound increase this time! my ticket is going to set me back 43 pounds, presumably going up to 50 quid if we get to the semis :eek:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
its a 7 pound increase this time! my ticket is going to set me back 43 pounds, presumably going up to 50 quid if we get to the semis :eek:
Yeah but if it's another semi like Barca in 2008 it'll be worth it. I watched that on the TV and it was immense, I'd have literally given my left bollock to have been there.

I really hope it's the second leg at Old Trafford.

B Cantona

Desperate
I would have thought that would be illegal, surely they must let you know how much a ticket is going to cost before they charge you for it?
To my immense discredit, I never did the research to find out, or complained

I don't know if they had it in small print somewhere. MUST challenged them and now they have to be 100% up front about how much a ST must cost

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Anyone not using their membership for Liverpool - I would appreciate it if I could borrow it to try and get a ticket for me and my mate off viagogo. Ideally a child, but an adult will be fine.

Will try and return the favour later in the season. PM me if you can help, cheers.

karan316

:eek: Boothy, help the man, don't just laugh! :lol:

Karan, chances of you getting a ticket for the Liverpool game other than a tout for hundreds is 0-1%. Biggest league game of the season.
Jibbing in after 80 minutes is going to be your best bet I'm afraid.
Hospitality is your best bet. Or a tout outside. Both should be extravagant.
I'm going with no ticket fella.

Always a chance of something.
Fair enough. How much do you reckon it'll be with the touts outside? I should probably wait for the game to start right? And also, any particular areas outside the ground where you're more likely to come across touts?

Boothy

Fair enough. How much do you reckon it'll be with the touts outside? I should probably wait for the game to start right? And also, any particular areas outside the ground where you're more likely to come across touts?
Touts are everywhere, most that I see are outside the MU Foundation office, next to the charcoal grill.

smallred

i have a spare for Chelsea. anybody willing to swap for Sunday? need one for a mate who is stuck.

Jaap

So, the match v Chelsea is definitely on Saturday, 3rd, lunchtime?

What if we have to play in mid-week (Champions' League quarters), is it likely that the match will be moved to Sunday?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
So, the match v Chelsea is definitely on Saturday, 3rd, lunchtime?

What if we have to play in mid-week (Champions' League quarters), is it likely that the match will be moved to Sunday?
No, because following this game we have a game on either the Tuesday or the Wednesday.

If we play Wednesday, Saturday, Tuesday, that's fine. If it's Tuesday, Saturday, Wednesday, that's still fine.

Can't see it being moved.

AgainstAllOdds

I managed to get one but missed out on all the two's because I had to find my wallet and get my new card (which I had registered) to check the fecking security number on the back.

shaydun

Anyone know what the story is with OAP tickets? I've been offered the use of one for the Chelsea game but am I likely to get turned away at the turnstiles?

Boothy

Anyone know what the story is with OAP tickets? I've been offered the use of one for the Chelsea game but am I likely to get turned away at the turnstiles?
Which stand? You should get in, how old are you?