All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

I'm always right

Black market prices if we get to Wembley don't even bear thinking about. £5,000 minimum? £10,000 if it's an all English final, say us against Arsenal?
Buy yourself a club wembley seat now instead, 3k ish for the year and every game at Wembley is included :-)

AgainstAllOdds

I can get in for the final easy, as I have done with all other UCL finals :)

I've only ever used a ticket once.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Buy yourself a club wembley seat now instead, 3k ish for the year and every game at Wembley is included :-)
Long trip from Sweden Sharky to watch all the England games. Risky option too. This from Club Wembley site -

*Matches that form part of a tournament or bid event where The FA is not the owner, such as the Olympic Games, the Rugby World Cup and the UEFA Champions League Finals are not included. Wembley Stadium will however try to secure tickets for those excluded events where possible.

I'm always right

Long trip from Sweden Sharky to watch all the England games. Risky option too. This from Club Wembley site -

*Matches that form part of a tournament or bid event where The FA is not the owner, such as the Olympic Games, the Rugby World Cup and the UEFA Champions League Finals are not included. Wembley Stadium will however try to secure tickets for those excluded events where possible.
Wow! Now that is news. Sneaky Wembley.

I got a call from a company the other day that have bought a huge amount of Club Wembley tickets in anticipation of the CL final... Poor them :)

AgainstAllOdds

Wow! Now that is news. Sneaky Wembley.

I got a call from a company the other day that have bought a huge amount of Club Wembley tickets in anticipation of the CL final... Poor them :)
Depends what they bought them for.

Also if you own a box, Club Wembley will find you a ticket.

Neo_Mufc

If we get to the final there is no chance you will get tickets as a member even if you have been to all other 12 games.

Exec members are guaranteed tickets and ST holders go in a ballot.
I meant for ST holders what do the credits go towards?

Ingham

anyone know of any going for Bolton or Sunderland?

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Liverpool 2nd ballot results out.

Got 5 together! First time in years.

EDIT: Just realised, 3 tickets were bought off viagogo before the ballot with 3 out of the 5 memberships. Surely we can't get away with getting 8 tickets with 5 memberships?!

Crerand Legend

Liverpool 2nd ballot results out.

Got 5 together! First time in years.

EDIT: Just realised, 3 tickets were bought off viagogo before the ballot with 3 out of the 5 memberships. Surely we can't get away with getting 8 tickets with 5 memberships?!
Strange you were able to do that but you wont be complaining

busbysaces

Chubbed for scunny.

A spare would be much appreciated, i would adhere to returning the favor for an away if i get the chance if anyone could sort me out please PM me.

busbysaces

My ticket is available at face value £28 sheets for the following
- 20 Oct bursapor
- 7 Dec valencia

OR swaps for scunny/other away

PM me

shaydun

Indeed. The viagogo ones are guaranteed so United can only cancel the club ones. I won't be calling up to tell them! Their cock up.
No, I just wanted to know which part of the ground you'd been allocated tickets for. Thanks.
GCHQ is gonna cancel your extra tickets when he gets into work tomorrow morning.
I'm joking, but the scary thing is that it might actually be true.

Neo_Mufc

Haha does he actually work for United?

I wouldn't be that bothered, I have my ticket. Just stops me from becoming a very popular man within my friends.
5 tickets thats amazing. What's the whole 2nd ballot about?

Crerand Legend

I wouldn't be that bothered, I have my ticket. Just stops me from becoming a very popular man within my friends.
Perhaps just to clear his name he could let us know why he wanted to know if you were sitting in that block

I'm always right

Perhaps just to clear his name he could let us know why he wanted to know if you were sitting in that block
Probably just because Thomas Cook get allocated much of that side of Eadt Stand and he was second guessing that anyone getting 5 tickets in the second ballot for the scouse must've ended up in there. Thomas Cook stopped selling a couple of days ago so United obviously had a fair few remaining tickets to sell.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....

Of course I don't. Don't worry I'm sure you'll get away with it. My reason for asking was simply out of curiosity. I plumped for East Stand Tier 2 because that's where United try and sell as many seats as they can as part of £350 hospitality packages for games against the likes of Liverpool. There are always some unsold and that's why I was confident that you'd just been allocated five seats together in that area.

Crerand Legend

Probably just because Thomas Cook get allocated much of that side of Eadt Stand and he was second guessing that anyone getting 5 tickets in the second ballot for the scouse must've ended up in there. Thomas Cook stopped selling a couple of days ago so United obviously had a fair few remaining tickets to sell.
You are right of course, old GCHQ certainly up to speed on that one. Thomas Cook will surely be disappointed at not selling their allocation for such a huge match

I'm always right

You are right of course, old GCHQ certainly up to speed on that one. Thomas Cook will surely be disappointed at not selling their allocation for such a huge match
Thomas Cook and co-op before them hardly ever sell out, mainly because their allocation is HUGE and their prices even HUGER.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
Thomas Cook sold out their allocation. The seats that have been made available in the East Stand Tier 2 are £350 unsold hospitality packages that United sell directly to fans for games when demand is high like Liverpool. The hospitality venues are at places like 'The Point' at Lancashire CCC and the club try and sell as many as possible so there are always some that don't get sold.

Crerand Legend

Thomas Cook sold out their allocation. The seats that have been made available in the East Stand Tier 2 are £350 unsold hospitality packages that United sell directly to fans for games when demand is high like Liverpool. The hospitality venues are at places like 'The Point' at Lancashire CCC and the club try and sell as many as possible so there are always some that don't get sold.
Ok fair enough

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I need one in the Stretford End for Rangers is anyone has a spare. It's gone to general sale on Saturday and ST2 is now sold out. PM Kaczor from the newbies.