All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

NC11

Has anyone been to the UEFA fan area in Hyde Park? If so, are there any tickets being offered there? I'm tempted to travel and try my luck...

Levi_Jm

Has anyone been to the UEFA fan area in Hyde Park? If so, are there any tickets being offered there? I'm tempted to travel and try my luck...
I was just about to ask about that. What is the cost associated with it and where can I get a ticket or whatever?

AgainstAllOdds

Always, always, always, always look for the green paper in the middle of the tickets, I just met someone who had two tickets and they seemed all genuine, but the green paper in the middle wasn't there and I was able to spot them. They were identical bar the green paper.

Quinny1999

Always, always, always, always look for the green paper in the middle of the tickets, I just met someone who had two tickets and they seemed all genuine, but the green paper in the middle wasn't there and I was able to spot them. They were identical bar the green paper.
Ive just been and met a lad in Chorlton, he said he had a Cat 1 to sell me for £1200, seemed about the right price a day before the game so I went along.

Tickets were printed and looked really shit anyway, but if you are ever unsure then the green paper is the marker. Along with the holograms and general quality.

It was easy to identify these as fake, took me all of 2 secs I would say. He seemed rather shocked they were fake lol....

Just be careful as I am guessing there will be 100's being offered around tomorrow and in the excitement people can easily get ripped off.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Any remote chance of getting a ticket at £500 around Wembley? :lol:

RonaldoVII

What green paper is this...?

Quinny1999

What green paper is this...?
In the middle for the ticket if you look at side on, you see a green middle to it, this is the give away as to whether it is genuine or not. That plus the hologram and the genuine look and feel to it.

If people are looking for tickets tomorrow then be aware!!

RonaldoVII

In the middle for the ticket if you look at side on, you see a green middle to it, this is the give away as to whether it is genuine or not. That plus the hologram and the genuine look and feel to it.

If people are looking for tickets tomorrow then be aware!!
Oh right, I thought he meant on the front or something :D I see it now.

Quinny1999

Any remote chance of getting a ticket at £500 around Wembley? :lol:
More chance of FIFA admitting their corrupt!! I think if you get lucky then around £750-£800 for a genuine ticket. Prices will start off during the day at around £1000-£1200 I would imagine. Maybe more if people are paying it.

AgainstAllOdds

Im surprised they didnt do cards like for the CL final in Rome.

Tickets are too easy to fake.
Actually, cards are much much easier to fake. Te only tell-tale sign in Rome was whether the metro doors opened or not. There were many disappointed lads in Madrid having bought fakes. While now you can see the green paper in the ticket immediately!

Levi_Jm

Got this in my PM

GUY with 0 posts and joined in April said:
I have 2 ticks mate.

£1400 each. I'm In London and the are 100% genuine

If u want to meet Tomoz u are welcome

Thanks
Deary deary me. :rolleyes:

kps88

Yay!!!!! Daddy got a last min ticket-if you were unlucky in the ballot there may be some left if you call the ticket office sharpish.
From Ben Hibbs' twitter.

Might just be worth a call Bread. At the most they'll laugh at you're optimism.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Benn Hibbs was correct.

United had about 100 tickets unsold or returned this morning

Jacob

How much of a chance do I stand to get hold of tickets for Bolton away?

Heardy

I know it's early, and that my chances may be pretty slim, but in the event of anyone looking to shift a pair of tickets for the charity shield, can I put my name down for interest?

Cheers guys.

I'm always right

I know it's early, and that my chances may be pretty slim, but in the event of anyone looking to shift a pair of tickets for the charity shield, can I put my name down for interest?

Cheers guys.
They've gone on GS for at least the previous 3 we've been involved in, if you're a member you're sure to get a ticket.

Heardy

They've gone on GS for at least the previous 3 we've been involved in, if you're a member you're sure to get a ticket.
Cheers Sharky, I may need to renew my membership to be honest. I know they've gone on General Sale previously, I just thought there might be added interest with it being City.

I'm always right

Cheers Sharky, I may need to renew my membership to be honest. I know they've gone on General Sale previously, I just thought there might be added interest with it being City.
There will probably be more interest and less chance of GS to prevent the massives from buying our tickets for another one of their big days out. Just buy the membership, it'll be worth it. CS tickets usually start from a tenner too.