All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

AgainstAllOdds

The strangest of things is happening today. The price is down again, but there's no tickets. There's few commanding high prices and there's others very few commanding market prices. This may well go up lads, or it may well go down. Demand is still high and there's only few tickets about yet the price is still going down.

Strange :eek:

AgainstAllOdds

Well I know a fair few touts mate, and I know at what they're buying, which sets the market price for everyone else. There's the other category which is fans which set another market price when they buy from touts!

You need to find people with tickets before they sell to touts and you get in on the cheaper market! As I said the internet is a great thing, look everywhere online, eBay, craigslist, forums etc etc! People with tickets know as much about where to sell them as you know where to buy them!

Eriku

Section 548... Barca-land... &!#¤%("

Called Viagogo, they will keep a look out for tickets in a more preferable end, but cannot guarantee anything.

This week's been SHIT.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Good mate of mine won 2 tickets for the final, plus travel & accomodation & spends yesterday. Also, he gets access to the training sessions on Friday! Lucky, jammy cuntathor. He paid £380 for a ticket, which has just found a good home.

I'm always right

Section 548... Barca-land... &!#¤%("

Called Viagogo, they will keep a look out for tickets in a more preferable end, but cannot guarantee anything.

This week's been SHIT.
Nar, 548 is not too bad, just a couple of blocks from the neutrals which will be United anyway.

Now had it been say 540 then you'd have a problem but 548 is alright I reckon.

Eriku

Nar, 548 is not too bad, just a couple of blocks from the neutrals which will be United anyway.

Now had it been say 540 then you'd have a problem but 548 is alright I reckon.
Depends on how hardcore those around me will be... I won't be able to contain myself if United score.

And the neutrals/Uniteds near by won't be standing, I don't think, so little chance of me snuggling up to them.

Bricking it a bit... again. I hope my fears are unfounded.

Quinny1999

Depends on how hardcore those around me will be... I won't be able to contain myself if United score.

And the neutrals/Uniteds near by won't be standing, I don't think, so little chance of me snuggling up to them.

Bricking it a bit... again. I hope my fears are unfounded.
It is in the Barca End but you should be fine, can't see there being any mither at Wembley. There were quite a few Barca in the United End at Rome, granted I tried to get a few kicked out lol, but they were fine.

I wouldn't worry, a swap may come up on the day..

I'm always right

A TOUT has been fined £1,000 for trying to sell tickets for Saturday's Champions League Final at Wembley.

Norwegian Sanjas Malhortra, 44, was arrested by the Met as he flew into Heathrow with 60 tickets he was planning to sell illegally.

They were seized by Scotland Yard's Operation Podium team, set up to smash ticketing crime before the 2012 Olympics.

Some fans had already paid him large sums for seats at the Manchester United v Barcelona match and will now be left disappointed as it is a sell-out.

Malhortra, of Oslo, pleaded guilty at Uxbridge magistrates' court to selling tickets for a designated football game without authority.
fecked up story on many levels.

a) how the feck did this cnut get SIXTY tickets?
b) why the feck was he coming to England to sell them, a country where it is illegal... daft cnut could've sold them in Norway where's it's totally legal. bellend.
c) a 1k fine? ooooohh that'll teach him :houllier:

Eriku

fecking weak, that is... I'm up for some Draconian shit to deal with touting.

And Quinny: cheers, I hope you're right.

AgainstAllOdds

b) why the feck was he coming to England to sell them, a country where it is illegal... daft cnut could've sold them in Norway where's it's totally legal. bellend.
Considering he paid an average of £1500 a ticket and already lost £90000 when the tickets were taken off him, it would be harsh to enforce a bigger penalty (maximum is £5000).

I'm always right

Considering he paid an average of £1500 a ticket and already lost £90000 when the tickets were taken off him, it would be harsh to enforce a bigger penalty (maximum is £5000).
I very much doubt a tout with 60 tickets paid 1500 quid per ticket, if he did he'd be the worst tout ever.

Although by not selling them in Norway he's already a pretty fecking useless tout.

Eriku

Would me joining in on the United crowd's singing (if I can make any of it out) be an ejectable offence?

RedMist99

Good mate of mine won 2 tickets for the final, plus travel & accomodation & spends yesterday. Also, he gets access to the training sessions on Friday! Lucky, jammy cuntathor. He paid £380 for a ticket, which has just found a good home.
Yeah my Dads work colleague won the same prize. Was it with the Mirror by any chance?

Donkey's Ears

How would people rank the following pairs of tix?-

Block 519 Row 5
Block 514 Row 23
Block 523 Row 23

Neo_Mufc

In a bit of a predicament the guy that supposedly has a pair has been slow with communication but then I kind of gave up after asking him for a picture. He then emails me today and says do you still want em with an attachment but the thing is the scanned document looks weird as in some of the letterings over the place and it's been produced so that you can edit the letters and numbers etc. He seems genuine but at the same time what person is actually in hold of 2 tickets 2 days before the final and is still looking to sell em for cheap. He has said come have a look at em they're legit but I don't want to do the journey to find out they're or he is dodgy.

kf

In a bit of a predicament the guy that supposedly has a pair has been slow with communication but then I kind of gave up after asking him for a picture. He then emails me today and says do you still want em with an attachment but the thing is the scanned document looks weird as in some of the letterings over the place and it's been produced so that you can edit the letters and numbers etc. He seems genuine but at the same time what person is actually in hold of 2 tickets 2 days before the final and is still looking to sell em for cheap. He has said come have a look at em they're legit but I don't want to do the journey to find out they're or he is dodgy.
Scan the attachment and post it on here, someone who's got tickets will tell you if they look legit or not

AgainstAllOdds

I very much doubt a tout with 60 tickets paid 1500 quid per ticket, if he did he'd be the worst tout ever.

Although by not selling them in Norway he's already a pretty fecking useless tout.
Why would that be. Cat 1s have sold for 6 and cat 2s for up to 4.5 and cat 3s for 2.5. He'd have had orders for £500+ on each ticket.

phelans shorts

He probably made more than 1K in deposits :lol:

AgainstAllOdds

I'd advise you lads to be careful with level 5 tickets especially block 501, there's a few forgeries and a few stolen tickets going about I've heard. Also I heard that UEFA is cancelling all tickets that are advertised on the Internet, that's tickets that have the block, row and seat visible or any of the barcodes or serial numbers!!

AgainstAllOdds

I just spoke to a bellend who wanted £2k each for his CAT 4s. I hope he's not on the caf lol

Neo_Mufc

Scan the attachment and post it on here, someone who's got tickets will tell you if they look legit or not
That's what he sent as a .doc file. It's not properly scanned. I dunno, I'm extremely busy with uni crap. He's willing to meet up supposedly about 20mins from my house but I will be pissed off if I travel back from Nottingham to home and it's a load of cack.

RonaldoVII

Presuming that he's covered the barcode over, that looks exactly like mine. Only difference is that his doesn't show the team names, but I'm guessing because that's a neutral ticket.

Neo_Mufc

Presuming that he's covered the barcode over, that looks exactly like mine. Only difference is that his doesn't show the team names, but I'm guessing because that's a neutral ticket.
I edited the barcode and other stuff, maybe it's diffcult to see it as the pictures small. Ill edit it and put up a bigger one.

Neo_Mufc

Ask him to send you a pic with todays paper.
I have asked him to do that just now. If he does I will travel tomorrow. If not I'm not going to bother any more. Keep my hard earned money (student loan) in the bank and enjoy it on the tv. What more can I do, I've tried lots of people.

Neo_Mufc

Those are fakes Neo. Don't waste your money.

Only ever deal face to face lads!
Tbh i kinda had the same feeling. You have tickets that are worth potentially a lot more than what he is offering me them for and he still has them in his hands 1 day before the final ? Also why would someone genuine who has tickets be scared of emailing it. I didn't expect a ticket so I will be happy to keep my cash and just watch it on tv for free. If we win it I won't have had an option to go anyway because I can't afford the prices floating around. Craigslist is the biggest joke around. I have been in contact with around 50 people this last month. Not one genuine. I give up! :)

AgainstAllOdds

I've got in contact with a lot of genuine sellers from Craigslist. The only problem is that you guys always go for the obvious scams as they have the lowest prices.

I can spot a scam a mile away on there as you have to think of the market value of the tickets at the present time, and you can see the scammy ads straight away and the genuine ones.

Keep trying and don't give up hope. Best to come down to Wembley till about an hour before kick off, you might be in luck mate! If you're not, then just head back to town and hit a pub or a bar!

AgainstAllOdds

Or try and jib...
I think everyone without tickets wont be allowed to cross the bridge where normally the supporters coming from te station split up to go east or west. There will be an initial check there. Best place to find a ticket will probably be at the station.

Neo_Mufc

I think everyone without tickets wont be allowed to cross the bridge where normally the supporters coming from te station split up to go east or west. There will be an initial check there. Best place to find a ticket will probably be at the station.
All the touts will most likely be at Wembley Park Station?