All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Magic United

I have 1 in block 504, £225, that I am looking to SWAP for an £80 or a £150 lower tier if anyone is interested. Price difference will have to be paid and dont pm me asking to sell the ticket

Bread

I have 1 in block 504, £225, that I am looking to SWAP for an £80 or a £150 lower tier if anyone is interested. Price difference will have to be paid and dont pm me asking to sell the ticket
Does it have to be a lower ticket for THIS event or can i just swap you one for neil diamond at the m.e.n?

Donkey's Ears

Does anyone know whether a copy of the other applicant's passport is enough for ticket collection?

Am I right in thinking you just need the actual passport of the person collecting and copies of the ID for the rest of the applicants?

AgainstAllOdds

Well panic selling has officially started and the price is falling like a sack of shit!

So today we have these price indications so far:

Cat 1 - 3000-4000
Cat 2 - 2000-2500
Cat 3 - 1500-2000

All prices for pairs! It will fall more as the hours go by and by Friday. I'll predict that tickets will be readily available at 500 a pop!

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Well panic selling has officially started and the price is falling like a sack of shit!

Cat 1 - 3000-4000
Cat 2 - 2000-2500
Cat 3 - 1500-2000

All prices for pairs! It will fall more as the hours go by and by Friday. I'll predict that tickets will be readily available at 500 a pop!
AAO I have quickly checked main sites and their prices are still rock solid!

Can you PM where your prices are from?

Neo_Mufc

Cat 1 - 3000-4000
Cat 2 - 2000-2500
Cat 3 - 1500-2000

where are those prices from?

AgainstAllOdds

Guys, online sites show NO INDICATION OF THE MARKET PRICES WHATSOEVER!

They act like exchange sites where scammers and stupid people put tickets on for sale, thinking they'll get that kind of money! Only stupid people will buy from there.

If any of you would pay any of the prices that I have indicated I can readily put you in contact with people that have tickets, however, I very strongly advise you not to buy yet as the prices will fall further, and not on online touting sites, but on the street where people that have tickets will go to sell and on eBay and craigslist!

Bread

A spaniad (so may be in barca end) just offered me 6 tickets for 2500. i dont even have that much money to my name so not for me but if anyone is intrested PM me and ill send you the address.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
A spaniad (so may be in barca end) just offered me 6 tickets for 2500. i dont even have that much money to my name so not for me but if anyone is intrested PM me and ill send you the address.
Ask him category they are and more importantly which end please.

PM me contact details. I have friends who need tickets.

AgainstAllOdds

Anyone needing to buy tickets, only ever deal face to face cash for tickets and make sure they're genuine. Never accept, paypal, bank transfer, credit card, shipping ETC ETC ETC!

Breads Spaniard is a scammer!

Quinny1999

6 tickets for £2500!! Obviously a scam!! Tickets are not widely available at the moment in my experience, not even the touts I always use have anything left.

Can't see prices going down too dramtically until Fri and even then it depends on how many are actually floating about.

Eriku

Viagogo has six tickets on offer for the final... All at far higher prices than what I got mine for :)

Glad to see that even though I went the mental route and paid their extortionate prices, I've at least gathered my expensive nuts in good time :)

Eriku

Tomorrow. They said UPS had an issue sending it here, so there was a bit of a hullaballoo and a bunch of phone calls to arrange for them being sent to my friend's flat. Should arrive by the end of business tomorrow.

Seriously shitting myself with regards to where they might be seated, especially as it turns out they're coming from Spain. If anybody knows any disgrunted Barca-fans who find themselves scheduled to sit closer to the United bend than they'd like, I might be a bet.

Yeah, like that'll happen. But do give me a shout if that happens to be the case.