All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

mehro

Ass face
All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

PS: Redcafe takes absolutely no responsibility for any transactions between posters.

Doogie

Right so on June 16, I along with two of my mates booked a flight to London on the 16th of September, with a flight back on the 20th. We're going to visit a friend whose studying there. The next day the PL announces this season schedule and it just so happens that the game against Liverpool is that weekend.

So I'm looking for 4 tickets for that game. Don't care where the seats are or if they are next to each other.

I remember this post from the 2009/10 Ticket thread...
No, I do not have tickets for Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea away or the European Cup Final.

If you want to cherry pick the glory games rather than support the team throughout the season then you get exactly what you deserve for those games - nowt.
...so yeah I'm not expecting much.

AgainstAllOdds

Does anyone need Newcastle tickets. I'm 50/50 about going. I have something that weekend and don't know if I can get out of it yet, sooooo I am applying for 2 tickets anyway and in the event that I can't make it, anyone interested can let me know.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Looking for tickets for the community shield and West Ham at home.

Please! Would be the first time I watch United live.

Also, regarding Fulham away, anyone know of the chances of getting tickets in the Fulham end? And if yes how do I go about doing that?

datura

Also, regarding Fulham away, anyone know of the chances of getting tickets in the Fulham end? And if yes how do I go about doing that?
The Community Shield tickets are still available. Check the Utd website.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything

A PM my way nearer the time (a few weeks) and you'll be sorted.

Sultan

If you want Charity Shield tickets and you're not a One United member send me PM.

zain

Believe
Have a spare United ticket for tonights game against Celtic if there are any Toronto reds out there?

Selling for Face value, $130, in the United supporters end, section 119.....

if anyone is interested, PM me to collect and meet up outside the stadium..

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Right so on June 16, I along with two of my mates booked a flight to London on the 16th of September, with a flight back on the 20th. We're going to visit a friend whose studying there. The next day the PL announces this season schedule and it just so happens that the game against Liverpool is that weekend.

So I'm looking for 4 tickets for that game. Don't care where the seats are or if they are next to each other.

Join the membership scheme & apply. But apply in singles rather than a block booking of 4

Domzi

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AgainstAllOdds

Doubt people will be intrested for that much mate, have you tried asking in nightclubs?
cnut :D

Seriously, it's a lot of money to fork out to see some reserves play.

It's a fecking friendly. Champions League Final was 50 quid in Rome.

How much are the normal game prices?

Sultan

Here's the link for the upcoming season.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={D7B023E6-A079-49E4-88F0-A5E53E6D8EFA}

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Is that all? I'd have expected CL Final prices to be higher. I'm going to try and do the CL Final this season, regardless of who is there seeing as it's at Wembley. We'll see.

beller2000

Have a spare United ticket for tonights game against Celtic if there are any Toronto reds out there?

Selling for Face value, $130, in the United supporters end, section 119.....

if anyone is interested, PM me to collect and meet up outside the stadium..
i appreciate that im probably about a day late, but holy good feck! no wonder there were so many empty seats there tonight! Id have just went to a bar and drank $130 watching the game on tv!

zub2007

How much are tickets for Community Shield. Not a One Utd member but looking for some.

Also anything going for Newcastle game.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
How much are tickets for Community Shield. Not a One Utd member but looking for some.

Also anything going for Newcastle game.
They range between £15 and £40, sure a few on here would be able to sort you out.

With Newcastle being on a Monday night I expect tickets to go on General sale.

zain

Believe
i appreciate that im probably about a day late, but holy good feck! no wonder there were so many empty seats there tonight! Id have just went to a bar and drank $130 watching the game on tv!

was pretty shocked myself actually..

Few minutes prior to kickoff outside the ground, you had all these touts trying to pass off hundreds of tickets they had bought, for almost half the price (if not lower) of face value!:lol::lol:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Right, first post in here of the season..

We have 5 tickets - 3 adults and 2 juniors (anyone under 20 with a clean shave will be fine) to the Community Shield in block 509 - in the heavens! The adults are £20 each and the juniors £15. Basically I am looking for a swap for tickets in the next category up (£30) as I don't fancy sitting in the skies, even if it is the CS. Will make up the cash difference obviously. Doesn't neccessarily have to be a 5 - PM me with anything you have to offer, ta.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I m coming to Cambridge to study for five weeks from August 1st to September 4th. This is my first trip to England. I want to go to atleast one United game. I heard the first United game was switched to Monday. So I don't think I can make it to that. But I would give anything to go the West Ham game. I m looking for two adult tickets and hopefully there is someone out there to spare me two tickets. I would be kicking myself if I come to England and not go to a United game. I don't have a United membership.

Robin

Anybody wanting Charity Shield tickets, there are only single ones left now, must have been a rush since they went on general sale !!

AgainstAllOdds

I m coming to Cambridge to study for five weeks from August 1st to September 4th. This is my first trip to England. I want to go to atleast one United game. I heard the first United game was switched to Monday. So I don't think I can make it to that. But I would give anything to go the West Ham game. I m looking for two adult tickets and hopefully there is someone out there to spare me two tickets. I would be kicking myself if I come to England and not go to a United game. I don't have a United membership.
I will help you with the West Ham game if I don't go myself.

I have a holiday pending so I don't know yet but will give you first choice on it.

Boothy

Right, first post in here of the season..

We have 5 tickets - 3 adults and 2 juniors (anyone under 20 with a clean shave will be fine) to the Community Shield in block 509 - in the heavens! The adults are £20 each and the juniors £15. Basically I am looking for a swap for tickets in the next category up (£30) as I don't fancy sitting in the skies, even if it is the CS. Will make up the cash difference obviously. Doesn't neccessarily have to be a 5 - PM me with anything you have to offer, ta.
It's a cracking view wherever you are mate, seriously

This is from one row from the back

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Its me again. I posted yesterday saying I wanted tickets for the United - West Ham. I got a couple of replies for that and I thank you for it. Now my friend is also coming with me to study in Cambridge is an Arsenal fan. And he would love to get two or at least one ticket for the Arsenal - Blackpool game on August 21st. So any caftards out there or any of your friends who are Arsenal fans, I hope you can me a ticket for that game as well.

zub2007

Looking for four tickets for utd v chelsea community shield

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Seeing as I have stupid friends I am now left with a spare for the Community Shield. £20. Only downside is you'll be sat next to me.

PM me if you're interested.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Seeing as I have stupid friends I am now left with a spare for the Community Shield. £20. Only downside is you'll be sat next to me.

PM me if you're interested.
I might nab that.

Will let you know tmrw.