All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

zub2007

Called TO sold out. still looking for 4 for community shield

nme_pro

Fresh from newbieville
Looking for 3 Charity Shield tickets if anyone has any spare please, preferably together.

PM me pretty please

kps88

Wondering if someone could help me out:

I've been going to games with singles for the past two seasons i.e. ever since I moved to the UK. Get em off the ballot or in rare cases Viagogo.

Trouble is the other half has been pestering me for a while now to take her to a game and I have no idea how to go about buying two tickets seated together without having to purchase a membership for her.

I'm hoping to get this out of the way asap, so what's the best way I could go about getting two for the West Ham game? Oh and it would have to be lower stretty since I'm a cheap and fussy bastard.

Bread

How long does it take to get from wembley to euston station by tube? im getting a train back at 2015 after the CS, is that ambitious?

datura

Wondering if someone could help me out:

I've been going to games with singles for the past two seasons i.e. ever since I moved to the UK. Get em off the ballot or in rare cases Viagogo.

Trouble is the other half has been pestering me for a while now to take her to a game and I have no idea how to go about buying two tickets seated together without having to purchase a membership for her.

I'm hoping to get this out of the way asap, so what's the best way I could go about getting two for the West Ham game? Oh and it would have to be lower stretty since I'm a cheap and fussy bastard.
Use someone else's membership number and link them and apply for 2 tickets.

kps88

Use someone else's membership number and link them and apply for 2 tickets.
Cheers for that. I don't have many match going mates though, and the one's that do don't miss a game.

What chance of the West Ham game going on general sale?

AgainstAllOdds

101%
because, if not, you can have my tickets as I've applied and am going on holiday.​

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Any spares for Fulham away? :angel:
Keep checking here Fulham FC v Manchester United tickets at Craven Cottage in London on 22/08/2010

There's always tickets coming up in the Neutral End, block P4 normally, which is right next to the official away end but there is no segregation and the neutral end if full of United anyway. It works out about £55 I think after fees but it's cheaper than the touts.

P.S. Be sure to post in here if they go on sale, as I will probably end up missing out now I have posted the link in here!

How long does it take to get from wembley to euston station by tube? im getting a train back at 2015 after the CS, is that ambitious?
You'll be absolutely fine, even if the game goes to pens it will finish latest 5.30pm because there is no ET, giving you around 3 hours to get to Euston!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
If you or anyone else is interested I have 2 seats together available for the West Ham game - however they are in East Stand Teir1 (E234) rather than Lower Stretty (you will struggle to get 2 together there even if tickets go on GS!)

If anyone is interested then PM me - face value £36 per ticket.

GlennST

Lost his Focus
Looking 2 tickets for the Airtricity game on Wed, pm me if any for sale.

Cheers gents.

Sylar

Do many of our first games of the season go on general sale? Is it the monday factor, or the "Glazer-factor" or a bit of both?

AgainstAllOdds

Our first games almost never go on GS. At least not this long before the actual game.

The last two years games have sold out from the ballot, gone on sale on Viagogo, then a week or so before the game whatever was left from the returns and cancellations went on GS.

It will all be seen in the coming weeks. I expect the Liverpool game to be a sellout but you never know this year.

RonaldoVII

Was it? I don't bother checking the official site and I got an email this morning.

Pretty poor really - 1st game of the season shouldn't be going on GS
First game always does and the fact that it's Monday 8pm means that loads wont be able to go who would have previously applied.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
First game always does and the fact that it's Monday 8pm means that loads wont be able to go who would have previously applied.
Why can't people go because it's a Monday night? Do these same people struggle to go when we sell out for every other midweek game?

I can't honestly remember the 1st game of the season going on GS.

NextSeason

Was it? I don't bother checking the official site and I got an email this morning.

Pretty poor really - 1st game of the season shouldn't be going on GS
Our first games almost never go on GS. At least not this long before the actual game.

The last two years games have sold out from the ballot, gone on sale on Viagogo, then a week or so before the game whatever was left from the returns and cancellations went on GS.

It will all be seen in the coming weeks. I expect the Liverpool game to be a sellout but you never know this year.
Why can't people go because it's a Monday night? Do these same people struggle to go when we sell out for every other midweek game?

I can't honestly remember the 1st game of the season going on GS.
Work commitments usually, it's not a case of just going in and walking out. A lot of people do a fair bit of travelling before and after hand. We do not sell out every other midweek game!

First game has gone on general sale for years. A lot of people still on holiday and it doesn't help that most of our opening games recently have been against low-table opposition so demand is obviously going to be less anyway.

AgainstAllOdds

You're talking bollocks. None of the first games have gone past the first ballot.

All games have sold out and tickets have gone on Viagogo. Some returned/cancelled tickets a week before the game have gone on GS.

Never has a game gone on GS more than a month before the actual game.

NextSeason

You're talking bollocks. None of the first games have gone past the first ballot.

All games have sold out and tickets have gone on Viagogo. Some returned/cancelled tickets a week before the game have gone on GS.

Never has a game gone on GS more than a month before the actual game.
Obviously, no games ever go on GS straight away. Normally returns are only available to members but when they can't sell them, they go on general sale.