All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Dunno whether it's still the case, but there were a feck load of Blackpool tickets on Viagogo prior to the Chelsea game.

Levi_Jm

Dunno whether it's still the case, but there were a feck load of Blackpool tickets on Viagogo prior to the Chelsea game.
Yep but they wouldn't sell them until United officially said tickets were sold out. United said they were sold out on Wed and they were all gone by Thur.

So...again...Blackpool spares anyone?

Red_Jamie

Will pay good money for a Blackburn spare.. ( anyone even got a spare in Blackburn end?? )

PM me either way thanks :)

Levi_Jm

So if United have said they are sold out does that mean there will be no 2nd ballot?
There should be a second ballot.... but I wouldn't hold my breath on getting through. Second ballot is on Wed I reckon.

AgainstAllOdds

I saw that mate, but thats just where the different prices of tickets are seated. I would like to know where block 125 is - as in, what group of supporters if it is with a set.
I can swap you for United end if you want to sit in there :p

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

CheckOne

retired veteran
Check your bank accounts and online history, the money has been taken and two tickets are showing up in my purchase history as of today. £225 briefs though, feck me that's a lot. :smirk:

Eriku

Check your bank accounts and online history, the money has been taken and two tickets are showing up in my purchase history as of today. £225 briefs though, feck me that's a lot. :smirk:
If the price is too much to bear, hit me up ;D

*thinks wishfully*

I'm gonna get more reckless approacheth the hour... I'm gonna get swindled by some deviant fecker, for sure *grumbles*

CheckOne

retired veteran
If the price is too much to bear, hit me up ;D

*thinks wishfully*

I'm gonna get more reckless approacheth the hour... I'm gonna get swindled by some deviant fecker, for sure *grumbles*
I have a mate of a mate that has 2x briefs in the United End for £3000 the pair, if you want to get reckless early I can put you in touch with him, nothing to do with me you understand (as per my previous posts selling tickets for face value, as it should be.)

The cnut also has 2x Blackburn spares for Saturday that he wants £300 for the pair, again if anyone wants them I can put you in touch with him.

PS. I'm in no way advocating what he's doing, I think it's disgusting, but if you want them, can't get them, and would like them, then PM me.

Eriku

I have a mate of a mate that has 2x briefs in the United End for £3000 the pair, if you want to get reckless early I can put you in touch with him, nothing to do with me you understand (as per my previous posts selling tickets for face value, as it should be.)

The cnut also has 2x Blackburn spares for Saturday that he wants £300 for the pair, again if anyone wants them I can put you in touch with him.

PS. I'm in no way advocating what he's doing, I think it's disgusting, but if you want them, can't get them, and would like them, then PM me.
Enticing though the idea of being in the United-end is, I can find a slew of tickets at that price...

You can tell him that I'll give him 1000 quid and a blowjob, though.

Bread

Sounds like £225 ones are coming out first, I assume they will just keep going down the prices and down the credits till they are gone.

Eriku

Sounds like £225 ones are coming out first, I assume they will just keep going down the prices and down the credits till they are gone.
Tried asking you on facebook, mate... you got yourself sorted, yet? And if you don't manage it, you staying in Manctown or are you going where the action is?

Quinny1999

Yep mine are showing and are also available on the phones. Think it is those with euro credits that are being processed first. Those with no credits may have to wait until tonight.

£225 for Block 504..... seems a lot of cash that for a seat high up. Guess I shouldn't complain :D

Bread

Tried asking you on facebook, mate... you got yourself sorted, yet? And if you don't manage it, you staying in Manctown or are you going where the action is?
Yer sorry mate i completely forgot to reply, useless twunt!

I've applied but I think i've got more chance of winning X factor than i have of getting tickets so i wont really know what im doing, If i dont get tickets i will probably stay in manc!

What are you doing?

Eriku

Yer sorry mate i completely forgot to reply, useless twunt!

I've applied but I think i've got more chance of winning X factor than i have of getting tickets so i wont really know what im doing, If i dont get tickets i will probably stay in manc!

What are you doing?
O wellz.

I'm busting my piggybank propa to get in, but most folk online are shifty as feck and most ticket agencies charge a bit more than I can afford, so it's all up in the air.

Gonna go to London anyway though, I reckon.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Yep mine are showing and are also available on the phones. Think it is those with euro credits that are being processed first. Those with no credits may have to wait until tonight.

£225 for Block 504..... seems a lot of cash that for a seat high up. Guess I shouldn't complain :D
I'll give you £226 for it, that way you're making a profit.

Eriku

Wish I'd thought of that. Well in, Elvis... Best arrange the transfer before the man changes his mind.

gaffs

How many credits did you have?

Quinny1999

They do it in order of the ammount of credits.

Thats what they did for Rome.
How many credits did you have?

Its gets done by two things, credits and price bracket. Once all the one's with credits have been done in that price bracket, it starts with the ones without credits for the same price band and then moves down.

I applied for four tickets, two with two credits and two with zero credits. Both in the £225 price bracket, both have been processed and were successful.

Rory 7

Its gets done by two things, credits and price bracket. Once all the one's with credits have been done in that price bracket, it starts with the ones without credits for the same price band and then moves down.

I applied for four tickets, two with two credits and two with zero credits. Both in the £225 price bracket, both have been processed and were successful.
So are you selling one :)?

gaffs

I feel a chubbing coming, I feel a chubbing on the way.
Im not going to Wembley on the night.
Cos i didnt get my application right.
I feel a chubbing on the way.

Collina

If anyone have a Blackpool spare, I'd love to get a reply or a PM!

Need just one.