All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

99 red balloons

All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

PS: Redcafe takes absolutely no responsibility for any transactions between posters.

------------

This year I think to update this first post with a list of trusted buyers and sellers among Newbies as well as Mainstanders. I think this will be important as it is a possibility that this year the membership cards could be used to gain access to the ground. However the list will not guarantee anything, it's just to say that said posters have a history of good deals.

After a few dodgy dealings in the Newbies section about a year ago – Token Sheet set up a trusted sellers list within the ticket thread. It was a great idea and worked really well, giving everyone a chance to look out for each other. I've been in touch with the mods and they are in favour of getting something similar going here.

Rules are simple.

* If you have someone that you know is reliable, or have had a smooth, hassle free transaction with in the past, simply drop me a PM and they will be added to the list.

* You cannot nominate yourself.

* Newbies are also eligible and I will be supplied by a reliable member from there. They have a (N) after their name – like a badge of shame.

* If you have a bad experience (or have had a bad experience) with someone that is on the list, also let me know and they may be removed.

Obviously there is a bit more need for it in the Newbies, but since they can view the mains ticket thread, and contact people within it, this will act as a peace of mind tool for us too. Even in the last day or two there’s been a story of some underhand tactics used by a newbie to dupe a lad in here. We recommend not passing your name, detailed ticket location, and contact details until your are fully confident all checks have been made.

DISCLAIMER: While this list will be created and maintained in the best faith, please be aware that it can never guarantee a 100% secure transaction. Redcafe takes absolutely no responsibility for the list, it's reliability or any transactions between posters.

The List

99 red balloons
AgainstAllOdds
Alastair999100 (N)
andyc1394 (N)
AndyP (N)
Anthony133 (N)
Ashy7

bigjimholton (N)
Bo0dz (N)
Bread
Brewlio
canwemeetagain (N)
Castolo
Cecil Sweed

ciaranmc10 (N)
cullenswood (N)
datura
decorativeed
devilinho89 (N)
dundee-red (N)

Eljefke (N)
Everedy (N)
Feeky_Magee
Gaffs
GaryNeville1999 (N)
H4rvey (N)
Harry s

hp88 (N)
huggybear180 (N)
Iamcantona
IanDangerously
Iang999 (N)
Jacob

JmRssll555 (N)
Joker
K Stand Knut
KevaRooney (N)
Killie-red (N)
kps88
Leroy The Red
Liam147

Magic United
Magnus
Malliot
Mayored (N)
mbetz (N)
McLovin
MilesMUFC (N)
NatHeywoodRed (N)
newseasonticket (N)

NextSeason
NickJones (N)
Nirishred (N)
OneToAnother
pmoore2007 (N)

Red Ady (N)
RedNeil (N)
Rob Bowman
Robin
Rumpy (N)
Rood

Sammyp (N)
Sandikan (N)
Scholes_18 (N)
Sharky7
Shaydun
smallred
Sparky10Legend

Starkie_1
Steph-Fub (N)
Sultan
SultanJNR (N)
The Janitor (N)
thebelfastboy

TheReligion
TOC77 (N)
Token Sheet (N)
troy123 (N)
True_Manc
Utd_heap

VanTheMan10
vivadasilvas (N)
Wingwalker (N)
Wythenshawe (N)
zainthepain (N)
Zaphyr (N)

Last updated 16.08 on Weds 25 Jan 2012

Now includes ALL Newbies from their list. Apologies if there's a one or two there with (N) that aren't Newbs anymore - the list I got was pretty big and may have a few at the top who've been promoted since it was compiled.

kps88

Heard we've opted out of our partnership with Viagogo.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I know it is really early to ask, but I'll only end up forgetting! My girlfriends aunt is looking for 2 tickets seated together for the Newcastle home game. Anywhere in stadium will do. Atleast I can say I tried it nothing comes of it haha :)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
this thread should be made by Sultan - it just doesnt seem right otherwise !

Neo_Mufc

What's the likelihood of getting the community shield on GS?

K Stand Knut

I'll be applying for two tickets for the CS and i know for definite that I am not going to go. If the lad I normally go with does not want them, does anyone on here want them?

PM if interested and I'll keep you posted.

IanDangerously

What is it saying?

Can you log in? do you see your ST purchase in account history?
Unfortunately you do not qualify to be able to apply for tickets for this game.

* Tickets to see a United home game first go on sale to Official Members who must apply in an automated ballot. Should tickets remain, they will then go on sale to the general public.
* Tickets to see United's domestic away games are offered to Box, Executive or Season Ticket Holders who must apply in an automated ballot.
* To apply for tickets to see a European away game, supporters should either be an Executive member, Season Ticket holder or Official Member. Specific criteria are set out for each European away game and supporters should check the ticket news section of ManUtd.com when announcements are made.

and yeah my ST is there in the account history.

Don't think you can apply for anything until after you've paid for the first automatic cup game.
Argh! When's the first home cup game draw? :(

OneToAnother

Not sure, they will go on sale to members anyway and you should be able to get one then, I'd even ring them and try your luck, should be loads floating about though.

IanDangerously

Not sure, they will go on sale to members anyway and you should be able to get one then, I'd even ring them and try your luck, should be loads floating about though.
Cool, I'll phone them and find out. :D

Just checked and the UEFA Champions League group stage draw is on the 25th of August so I assume that's when the first home cup matches will be charged.

ashy7

Chelsea away please.
Your joke was almost as funny the second time as it was the first time :rolleyes:

I won't be going the Charity shield either, so if anyone wants me to apply for a ticket let me know.

Edit: Sorry to the newbies who just messaged me, but I'll only sell to main forum posters, unless you're a newbie I've sold tickets to in the past.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
I just want to be laughed at by Boothy, it's my aim of the ticket thread this year.

Sylar

Anybody think the CS tickets will go to OU members? I live in freakin wembley and am missing out on some of these games. Damnit to hell, rofl !

I'm always right

Sylar

@Sharky7 - I ask cos its not available right now to apply for. Unless im doing something wrong :s

Sylar

;) Ta. I should probably start reading the official rather than wasting you guyz time here :houllier:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Know it's a bit premature but looking for 2 tickets seated together for the CL Final on May 19th 2012. If you can help a brother out drop us a PM.

Sylar

@RonaldoVII - I ordered on the day it became available and received my tix two days ago.

@Twigg - Cheers for the update !

VivaRonaldo7

CS ticket please just need 1 - It's my birthday the week after we are going down on the Saturday and staying at my mates and going the game on the Sunday.

Can anyone help or is Membership my best bet?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
CS ticket please just need 1 - It's my birthday the week after we are going down on the Saturday and staying at my mates and going the game on the Sunday.

Can anyone help or is Membership my best bet?
If you're a member phone the club everyday just prior to the game.