All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp88

Got a couple of spares for Fulham and Southampton, Stretford End Tier 2.

PatrickP

For any members interested in attending the Real Madrid game at Old Trafford then the ballot opens tomorrow.

However, there is no rush as it is open until February 14th (The day after the first leg)

Good Luck

PatrickP

Its £419

Real Madrid CF v Manchester United FC Execut Night Trip PLUS Standard Match Ticket*

Three time winners of the most prestigious competition in European Football United continue their campaign to bring the trophy back to Manchester.

About this fixture:

Ronaldo returns to Old Trafford for the first time since his record breaking transfer for this highly competitive fixture in the last 16 of the Champions League

Applications are now being taken for a 2 night trip from London Heathrow. Available to all Manchester United season ticket holders, Executives and members with a minimum of ‘One United’ membership.
in accordance with the Club selling criteria:

What’s included in your European trip:
Return flights with British Airways (including all taxes and charges)
4* Star Abba Castillia
Standard Coach Transfers
Representative Service

PLUS: Standard Match ticket*
Your match ticket is only guaranteed when your application has been confirmed. Applications will be confirmed subject to each applicant meeting the Club’s selling criteria.
Travel must be undertaken in order to receive a match ticket.

• Standard Match Ticket - The match ticket cost is not currently known. This will be automatically added to the cost of your trip and payment will be taken from your nominated card once the price is confirmed.

Travel times:

13th Feb 2013 Heathrow-Madrid 1230-1550
14th Feb 2013 Madrid-Heathrow 1645-1810
All timings are local.

Flights are subject to schedule change by the Airline and to the Airline’s other conditions of carriage

Times will be confirmed on your itinerary, which will be sent 3-5 days prior to departure.

If you have any special requests/requirements (including special assistance), please ensure that you advise of these in the special requests field.

Please refer to the Thomas Cook Sport terms & conditions for more information. http://www.thomascooksport.com/images/tcs/TermsAndConditions.pdf Please choose from the available options to the left, your results will be displayed here.
Ity says a 2 night trip but the flight details show 1 night?

This is pretty much the last chance for away end tickets

99 red balloons

Spare senior ticket next to me in the Stretford End for Fulham on Saturday. £20.

Can also be bought as part of a pair (with the other one being a regular ST) for £60.

PM if interested.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
3 Execs in North Stand Tier One on half way line.

Half face value (£60.00)

AARRONB06

If anyone has booked Madrid official home end tickets. You are getting moved to a second away end by Real Madrid. Block 609.

They are contacting everyone who bought with an English card.

99 red balloons

2 tickets for Fulham, Stretford End (WU203). One regular, one over 65.

Will take £30 for the pair. I'm going, so can meet before and after game.

PM if interested.

Gazza

If anyone is driving to/from Old Trafford for the Fulham match I'd take 2 of these spares floating around

I'm not sure if I took a train whether I'd be able to make the 8.37 back from Piccadilly so in two minds about this one

Robin

Book yourself on one of the Fulham coaches, sure they won't have sold out and should be a cheap option.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
If anyone is driving to/from Old Trafford for the Fulham match I'd take 2 of these spares floating around

I'm not sure if I took a train whether I'd be able to make the 8.37 back from Piccadilly so in two minds about this one
I'll sort out the tickets, if you're coming down. PM me if you're interested.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Hi guys, I'll be at the game tomorrow with a few friends, a couple of questions:
- is the ticket office easily findable once you arrive at the ground?
- we'll be in town in the evening, any advice on pubs/places to go for a fun time?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi guys, I'll be at the game tomorrow with a few friends, a couple of questions:
- is the ticket office easily findable once you arrive at the ground?
- we'll be in town in the evening, any advice on pubs/places to go for a fun time?
-Yes.

-Ignore canal street jokes.
Only advice is to avoid the northern quarter unless your 25 with shit hair.

I'm always right

Yeah, when at Piccadilly Station, just jump on the Bury-bound trams and Shudehill is one of the stops on that route. It's only 6-8 minutes from Piccadilly Station itself.
You'd have to be one lazy cnut to take the tram from Piccs to Shudehill.

Takes as long walking (10 mins).

Status
Not open for further replies.