All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm always right

Are you talking about Piccadilly Station or Gardens? From Piccadilly Station to Shudehill is a 15 minute brisk walk, no doubt about it.
From the station. It'll take you 15 minutes if you have a zimmer frame.

And my point stands, you'd have to be one lazy fecker to tram it. :D

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
From the station. It'll take you 15 minutes if you have a zimmer frame.

And my point stands, you'd have to be one lazy fecker to tram it. :D
:lol: Oh I'm not denying the lazy part, whomever walks that distance is indeed lazy. I was just trying to helpful to a fellow Caf member who may not be familiar with the backstreets and alleys of our fine town. :D

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
How do I go about getting a ticket from a tout? I.e ensuring they are real etc?

Thanks for any help

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I have plenty. Not in Stretty upper, though...
Cheers, Sults. Not to be an ungrateful bastard or anything, it's just I told the missus I'd bring her on Wednesday and for her to sample the atmosphere in the Stretty is all.

Of course, if this isn't possible, anywhere will do. She's not fussy! :D

Ole90+3

I know it's a long shot, but if any can't make it to the Real Madrid home leg on the 5th March then I would be delighted to take the ticket off their hands.

Also, does anyone have a group of tickets for either the Norwich game on 2nd March, or the Reading game on 16th March.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
How do I go about getting a ticket from a tout? I.e ensuring they are real etc?

Thanks for any help
You don't need to get a ticket from a tout.
There are plenty of ways of getting tickets these days.

Try ringing the ticket office and see what they can do.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I know it's a long shot, but if any can't make it to the Real Madrid home leg on the 5th March then I would be delighted to take the ticket off their hands.

Also, does anyone have a group of tickets for either the Norwich game on 2nd March, or the Reading game on 16th March.
I can get plenty for these games.

hp88

I will have a couple of spares for Reading (FA Cup), seats are in Stretford End.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
any word on when the Reading cup game will be confirmed date/time wise?

KanieKaned

I don't suppose there is any chance of a ticket for the away end vs Fulham on Saturday?

Probably a long shot, but worth a try.

Ya can throw me into the mix aswel lads im after a ticket myself.
Also if any tickets come up for QPR away id be game for that.

If anyone has anything relation the Fulham or QPR just send us a pm or reply to this thread.

Ta in advance

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
QPR is 54 no?

Think Fulham is 49.

Aint being a student and a matchgoer fecking great.

I'm always right

I don't mind paying for my ticket. £20 is the going rate these days isn't it? Or is it £62?
:D

I just always find it funny when posters ask for away tickets here, especially London aways and offer no favour in return. I needed a Fulham away ticket, so I offered a Real Madrid away in exchange and guess what, Robin pulled through with a swap for me. Asking for aways without a favour in return is just futile.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I just wanted to thank those who gave me a hand on Friday answering my questions about my first trip to OT. Everything went really smoothly and we had a great time. Just want to come back asap now though!

Anyway thanks again lads :)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Just applied for a Madrid ticket. Keeping everything crossed.

If anyone has any spares let me know :)

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
:D

I just always find it funny when posters ask for away tickets here, especially London aways and offer no favour in return. I needed a Fulham away ticket, so I offered a Real Madrid away in exchange and guess what, Robin pulled through with a swap for me. Asking for aways without a favour in return is just futile.
I don't have anything to offer in return apart from payment & covering the cost of postage, for example.

If it came down to it, I might consider a blowjob, but I wouldn't expect to pay full price for the ticket if that were the case.

I'm always right

Im asking if anyone can help in getting a ticket that I will clearly pay the face value for, what dya want me to do offer you a feckign reach around?

Stop being a right bint will ya.
I want you to get real, Colin too, but at least Colin has a sense of humour. ;)

There is zero chance of anyone sorting you out with a London away on here unless you can repay a favour in future, possibly with another away in return. You don't think anyone on here who may just end up with a London away may possibly have a tonne of friends who'd happily pay him/her face value for the ticket. I mean, fecking think will ya!

kps88

The world would be a much better place for United fans if Sultan had access to away tickets too.

KanieKaned

There is zero chance of anyone sorting you out with a London away on here unless you can repay a favour in future, possibly with another away in return. You don't think anyone on here who may just end up with a London away may possibly have a tonne of friends who'd happily pay him/her face value for the ticket. I mean, fecking think will ya!
I fully understand that people would indeed like a favour in return but unfortunately much like Colin theres not a lot I can offer bar cash for a ticket. Thus I'm coming to somewhere I would trust for a ticket and likewise possibly receive any help in acquiring tickets.

Afterall it is a massive pain in the proverbial trying to secure em beforehand.

Jayziz were all hilarious in here these days aren't we ;)

I'm always right

I fully understand that people would indeed like a favour in return but unfortunately much like Colin theres not a lot I can offer bar cash for a ticket.
Hence why you have zero chance of getting one on here.

As I mentioned, I have access to aways, but I also have a shed load of mates that would bite my hand off for away tickets, especially a London away. Like I said, I needed a Fulham away and so I offered a Real Madrid away as a swap and that sorted it, you simply won't be getting offered a Fulham or QPR away from someone on here.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry

I've had some luck with London aways here in the last year. Got two for Fulham last year and one for Chelsea this year.

Couldn't offer anything in return bar the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.