All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

99 red balloons

There's every chance it could be on the Sunday, Sky haven't decided yet.
Also worth noting that if we beat Madrid, it'll be sandwiched right between two Champions League quarter finals - first leg 2/3 April, City game 6/7, second leg 9/10 April.

So that would be QUITE a big 7/8 days...and that nine point gap might come in handy!

Sally Cinnamon

Thanks mate fingers crossed, when are the tv a schedules decided?
I dunno, they just announce it randomly. Should be announced soon enough. If we do beat Madrid it could depend on whether the quarter final second leg falls on the Tuesday, meaning the derby will be on the Saturday.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm the opposite, hoping it isn't moved!

When is the Real home ballot done?

Just dug out an email from the club, it closes at 8am on Thursday 14th Feb

My original scheme was to get a short term season ticket after the Everton game, but before the ballot for Madrid ended!

went to pot clearly, so I'm scrabbling around in the ballot like 100,000 others :nervous:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I'm the opposite, hoping it isn't moved!

When is the Real home ballot done?
Real at Home applications can be made until the day after the away leg so will be shortly after that.

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Got something very important I can't move of get out of on Feb 14th. There is no way I can go to the Madrid game and get back in time for it. Still going, will pick up my ticket (and give it away) get my credit. Have a night out on the Tuesday and fly back Wednesday morning. Will be watching the game indoors. Gutted is not the word.
It gets worse, the mrs is stuck in New York, flight cancelled yesterday and looks like today's will be too. So child care could stop me getting to Madrid completely.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Does anyone know what the deal with 'Im always right' banning is?

I was just sorting out some tickets with him by PM and now he is banned !
Do you have his email address? If not I can ask his permission.

hp88

Does anyone know what the deal with 'Im always right' banning is?

I was just sorting out some tickets with him by PM and now he is banned !
I have got his number, PM me your and I will pass it on.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
cheers Sultan (and hp88) - will sort it from here

BTW if anyone is interested I may have a spare for QPR away - however it comes with a pair in kstand for the Reading FA Cup game - PM if interested

hp88

Got spares for a couple of games, all in Stretford Tier 2.
Reading will be £35 each or £60 for the pair.
Norwich will be £80 for the pair.

hp88

Ballot for the Champions League Final has opened, ticket prices for Cat4 have come down but Cat1 has gone up.
  • Cat1 £330
  • Cat2 £230
  • Cat3 £140
  • Cat4 £60
  • Booking fee £8
Tickets are non refundable and you could be given one in a different price category If the your first choice is sold out, If your buying a pair then there's a chance you could end up with a bill for £668.

Champions League Tickets

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
I managed to get a pair two years running through that ballot... It's definitely worth a pop.

Also a massive thanks to zainthepain for the pair of briefs for yesterday. Easy to deal with and sorted everything as promised .

Liam147

On Probation
Ballot for the Champions League Final has opened, ticket prices for Cat4 have come down but Cat1 has gone up.
  • Cat1 £330
  • Cat2 £230
  • Cat3 £140
  • Cat4 £60
  • Booking fee £8
Tickets are non refundable and you could be given one in a different price category If the your first choice is sold out, If your buying a pair then there's a chance you could end up with a bill for £668.

Champions League Tickets
How will it work exactly? Say I get a ticket now, not knowing if my team is in the final, would I have to pick it up like a regular Euro away? Alternatively, if United do get to the final, do you automatically get moved to your end or what?

Please note that applying for tickets for the UEFA Champions League Final Wembley 2013 with MasterCard doubles your chances to be successful in the lottery and to be allocated tickets.
:lol::lol:

hp88

How will it work exactly? Say I get a ticket now, not knowing if my team is in the final, would I have to pick it up like a regular Euro away? Alternatively, if United do get to the final, do you automatically get moved to your end or what?

:lol::lol:
Tickets are posted out so you can sell them to someone else if you want. As far as I know the seating area is totally random so there's a chance you could be sitting next to a opposition fan

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
  • Cat1 £330
  • Cat2 £230
  • Cat3 £140
  • Cat4 £60
  • Booking fee £8

Champions League Tickets
Definitely going to enter this. At massive best, seeing United 20miles up the road would be incredible, and at absolute worst, you'd see the top game of the season!

When does the ballot close?

I suppose the main risk is ending up with top price tickets :nervous:

2 in Cat 4 isn't a risk at all reallY! I paid £75 to watch Arsenal v bayern next Tuesday :eek:

hp88

Definitely going to enter this. At massive best, seeing United 20miles up the road would be incredible, and at absolute worst, you'd see the top game of the season!

When does the ballot close?

I suppose the main risk is ending up with top price tickets :nervous:

2 in Cat 4 isn't a risk at all reallY! I paid £75 to watch Arsenal v bayern next Tuesday :eek:
I am going to give it a miss, I am ok with paying anything up to Cat3 prices but If I got given a pair in Cat1 I would have pay over £600 in April which is something I can't afford.
That'd be a shame, but being at Wembley, it would be a United-heavy crowd. Good that they're posted out, but don't you need ID at the ground?
Starkie will have to confirm this but I don't think you need ID.
Got spares for a couple of games, all in Stretford Tier 2.
Reading will be £35 each or £60 for the pair.
Norwich will be £80 for the pair.
Norwich tickets have been sold. Still got a single/pair for Reading which I will take offers on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
i'll have a look in the small print later HP88.
See if it says how many tickets there are in each category.
Imagine if you had the chanceto get tickets this way and didn't get them, and we got to the final!

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Here's me pretending there's a chance of getting a ticket.

I'd love to hear all your jibbing stories Starkie. Successful or otherwise.
In fairness there are a few lads on here much better positioned to explain a proper jib, but I've had a fair few!

Wembley final was just pure luck, literally the easiest thing possible to walk round the concourse and into our end. Group of us as well

Bread

Here's me pretending there's a chance of getting a ticket.

I'd love to hear all your jibbing stories Starkie. Successful or otherwise.
I once with him jibbed a train from Piccadilly to Leeds that went very very well.

Until 30 seconds later when we were both paying for train tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.