All ticket/travel information thread - 2013/14 -Touting will not be tolerated

The Physio

So what's the script with Olympiakos tickets? Amn't sure whether this e-mail business last week means there will be lots or no spares floating about.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
So what's the script with Olympiakos tickets? Amn't sure whether this e-mail business last week means there will be lots or no spares floating about.
the email makes no difference whatsoever to how many spares there will or wont be

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What Rood said...

Why would the e-mail affect anything??

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Fair enough for the info mate, but probs best if completely un-verified twitter sellers aren't posted up on here.

The Physio

the email makes no difference whatsoever to how many spares there will or wont be
Wasn't sure whether it suggested ST holders weren't buying them, so more likely to pop up for members. Or if it meant that ST holders would all be buying them, and thus none spare.

The Physio

Wasn't sure whether it suggested ST holders weren't buying them, so more likely to pop up for members. Or if it meant that ST holders would all be buying them, and thus none spare.
Sorted through the ticket office now anyway.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Don't suppose anyone has a couple of tickets for the Liverpool game on Sunday? Long shot, but only just found out I have to be in Manchester on Sunday evening for work.

IrishLegend

For a number of reasons I'm looking to give up my season ticket for a year maybe two.

Stretty T2, practically the middle of the pitch, 11 rows from the front. I have no desire to make money off a fellow United supporter, Ticket would be at cost for the season plus the cup games (your choice on the what ever the hell there calling the Carling Cup now).

EverReddy

Olympiakos Home: I've got a single in North stand block 1405 - towards the back of lower tier, mid-way between centre circle and penalty area, towards East. Face value - please pm me. Cheers.

Edit: this ticket now been taken. Cheers

Last edited:

Magic United

Anyone know what the chances would be for a ticket for the away quarter final with no credits? First season I couldn't afford any other European trips but bit of money in the bank now and what better way to spend it

botond

Help me get ticket to the bayern second tie in the united end , i can help with accommodation in münchen , please :angel:

hp88

Flights have gone up in price since the draw, anyone driving to Munich?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Olympiakos brought enough fans to move season ticket holders out of ET2, presumably it's a given that Bayern will bring the same?

Anyone heard anything about paper tickets and a move to the away end as per Olympiakos game?

Clearly it's Wed evening already, and the game is only 6 days away, so they need to work sharpish!!

JB7

Anyone got any idea what time today the ballot closes?

botond

got a missed call from 441618688000. is that the united office ?

Tyrion Lannister

Have one spare for Newcastle away.

Will only sell together will an exec single for Villa.

PM me if interested.

hp88

Single paper ticket for Bayern available in Stretty. Can post it out tomorrow morning as I won't be at the game on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know when the time (day?) will be confirmed for the "3rd May - 3pm" fixture against Sunderland?
They've confirmed the Hull game for Tue 6th May, so surely it has to stay on the Saturday? With only kick off time to be arranged?
Hope so anyway, as have a very tight window to get the tickets to 2 pals!

99 red balloons

I have a spare for Newcastle later today, United end. Face value £45. Meet at ground. DM me if interested - first come first served.