All ticket/travel information thread - 2014/15 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Looking for 5 tickets for Newcastle on Boxing Day. Will take a pair or 3 together. Could get 2 through my memberships but only single seats available now.

Any help would be appreciated.

GlasgowRedz

Looking for a single ticket for the Newcastle game on Boxing Day.

Going to the game with my Nephew but looking for an additional ticket for my Brother in Law.

NC11

I'm after 2 tickets for Chelsea on the 26th. Long shot, I know, but these are for 2 guests visiting from abroad for the first time, so would really want to sort them out for a once-in-a-lifetime OT experience!

Cheers guys

NC
Anyone?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good and bad news, Southampton away moved to a Monday night, hell of a journey but should be easier to get tickets.
I'm 80miles from Southampton, so a nice ride for me, on the off chance anyone can somehow come up with a couple for me :)

Don16

Annoying cnut
I feel like I end up asking this question every year, but when should the fixtures be altered for January? Looking at booking flights for jan 10th for Southampton at home, but I got stung by that last year and ended up having flights on a weekend when United ended up playing on the monday. Any help is appreciated

Mali_Zeus

I booked a ticket for my friend and me for Stoke at 2nd of December. My 1st ever United game live. :)

I reckon I'll receive an email about when will tickets arrive?

Whoever wants to grab a beer in Red Square or somewhere before the game or show me around town ( or both :) )since my friend will be in Manchester for work and at work the whole day just let me know. :)

Last edited:

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I booked a ticket for my friend and me for Stoke at 2nd of December. My 1st ever United game live. :)

I reckon I'll receive an email about when will tickets arrive?

Whoever wants to grab a beer in Red Square or somewhere before the game or show me around town ( or both :) )since my friend will be in Manchester for work and at work the whole day just let me know. :)
You 're better off going on the Trafford or the Blaize both just outside the ground mate, you'll have to get there early to get in the Blaize mind.

Keep your eye out for the stoke lot too , they think we hate each other for some reason.

Mali_Zeus

You 're better off going on the Trafford or the Blaize both just outside the ground mate, you'll have to get there early to get in the Blaize mind.

Keep your eye out for the stoke lot too , they think we hate each other for some reason.
How much early?

And how much time before the game is enough to enter OT.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
How much early?

And how much time before the game is enough to enter OT.
You can enter from about 2 hours before I think but I like many stay out a lot longer to soak up the......beer.

To get in the blaize it's advisable to get in about 4 hours before kick off in my experience and The trafford you can pretty much get in at any time, although they do charge a £1 entry fee.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Anybody have any idea when the FA Cup 3rd/4th rounds will be played? Just looking at the prem fixtures around Jan and it looks difficult to fit them in.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Anybody have any idea when the FA Cup 3rd/4th rounds will be played? Just looking at the prem fixtures around Jan and it looks difficult to fit them in.
FA Cup Third Round fixtures are usually the first weekend of the New Year, which in this season's case will be 3rd/4th January 2015.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
FA Cup Third Round fixtures are usually the first weekend of the New Year, which in this season's case will be 3rd/4th January 2015.
But with the premier league games on the Thursday 1st, it would be difficult to arrange all of those games and all the 3rd round games for the 3rd/4th weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
But with the premier league games on the Thursday 1st, it would be difficult to arrange all of those games and all the 3rd round games for the 3rd/4th weekend.
Difficult but hard luck.
Expect a lot of games on the sunday.

Mali_Zeus

You can enter from about 2 hours before I think but I like many stay out a lot longer to soak up the......beer.

To get in the blaize it's advisable to get in about 4 hours before kick off in my experience and The trafford you can pretty much get in at any time, although they do charge a £1 entry fee.
Will look it up surely. Watching a football game without some beer before just isn't normal. :)

DanNistelrooy

Does anyone have a spare membership that they won't be using for Newcastle on Boxing day please? I own 2 memberships that I can use but looking for 4 or 5 together ideally. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

I don't get to as many games these days so more than happy to loan mine out/apply for others in return

DanNistelrooy

Does anyone have a spare membership that they won't be using for Newcastle on Boxing day please? I own 2 memberships that I can use but looking for 4 or 5 together ideally. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

I don't get to as many games these days so more than happy to loan mine out/apply for others in return

Edit - Just looking for 2 or 3 seats together now, can anyone help?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I feel like I end up asking this question every year, but when should the fixtures be altered for January? Looking at booking flights for jan 10th for Southampton at home, but I got stung by that last year and ended up having flights on a weekend when United ended up playing on the monday. Any help is appreciated
they've only just done the December games, so must be a good 3weeks away just yet...

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Unsuccessful in the ballot for the City away game :(

Buying 1/2 tickets if anybody has any going

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Not United related but couldn't find a better thread. Does anyone know the best place to buy tickets for Portugal v Argentina at OT in November? I've seen some places advertising £200 a ticket!

saivet

Not United related but couldn't find a better thread. Does anyone know the best place to buy tickets for Portugal v Argentina at OT in November? I've seen some places advertising £200 a ticket!
I've been looking around for these two. I've seen those kind of prices on a few sites but I imagine United will put tickets up for sale on their website for reasonable prices. Simply a waiting game I think. I read somewhere that they're only expecting 50,000 fans, there may well be more but I think tickets should be pretty easy to get.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've been looking around for these two. I've seen those kind of prices on a few sites but I imagine United will put tickets up for sale on their website for reasonable prices. Simply a waiting game I think. I read somewhere that they're only expecting 50,000 fans, there may well be more but I think tickets should be pretty easy to get.

Was gonna say...surely a friendly, even one with Ronaldo and Messi won't be that sold out over here?!

saivet

Was gonna say...surely a friendly, even one with Ronaldo and Messi won't be that sold out over here?!
That's what I thought but it's hard to tell I guess. Like, I told some of my mates (who watch football regularly) about going to this game and they didn't even realise it was happening. We'll see but I'm looking to go provided prices are sensible.

While I'm here. Any singles for Chelsea?

Joker

What are my chances of getting 3 together in the stretty for the Burnley home match ? Thinking of flying my brothers over for that match and show them the stretty atmosphere.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What are my chances of getting 3 together in the stretty for the Burnley home match ? Thinking of flying my brothers over for that match and show them the stretty atmosphere.
Usually I would say no chance to get 3 together in Stretty, but as that is a midweek game it could be possible.

Joker

Usually I would say no chance to get 3 together in Stretty, but as that is a midweek game it could be possible.
I know its kind of a long shot, I have already been contacted by a member on here willing to help me out if he has the chance so heres hoping!..... I can get 3 hospitality/executive tickets in the west stand but I'd much rather stand and take part in the atmosphere than sit in a glass box.

Last edited:

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
I don't really post much here these days but looking for two tickets for the Crystal Palace game, if anyone can help that would be grand.

Buchan

Still hoping somebody can help me out with this one, ladies and gents. Arsenal ballot will be open soon and would greatly appreciate if some of you could apply on my behalf (if you're not going yourself).

Many thanks in advance!

I know it's very early doors, but would appreciate if somebody here who's not planning on going to Arsenal away on November 22nd would apply on my behalf in the ballot for that fixture, simply to increase my chances of a ticket.

Cheers, lads.

Buchan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Related to above: Arsenal ballot is open now until 5th November. I would greatly appreciate if anyone who has no intention of going to it could apply on my behalf. I would myself only for those pesky 'away applications' rule changes last season as I haven't my season ticket three years yet.

Cheers again.

Reds-of-Ulster

Hey, pretty much any match is available I would take it for face price, apart from those over the Christmas holidays, I.e between, 23rd and the 5th Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.