All ticket/travel information thread - 2014/15 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I will have a look thanks
Might need to ditch the booze plan though, I'm pretty sure it's banned on supporters coaches.
But otherwise it's a really cost effective way to get to games...if you don't mind the colossal time they take... I can drive to Old Trafford from 180miles away in sub 3hours....supporters coach goes from 50miles away, and yet takes that same 3hours to cover the 130miles!! Phew

vanrooney

Might need to ditch the booze plan though, I'm pretty sure it's banned on supporters coaches.
But otherwise it's a really cost effective way to get to games...if you don't mind the colossal time they take... I can drive to Old Trafford from 180miles away in sub 3hours....supporters coach goes from 50miles away, and yet takes that same 3hours to cover the 130miles!! Phew
I have now booked a "normal" bus and it will take 5h to Manchester and 7,5h back (from 23:00 to 6:30). So thats long enough i think ;-). Its ideal though as i will be in Manchester at 13:00 and there is enough time to get to OT and there is also time for a drink or two after the game - hopefully to celebrate.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Does anyone know the likelyhood of Ronaldo and Messi playing at Old Trafford on Tuesday? I'm still toying with the idea of getting tickets for this but I don't think I can be arsed if at least one of them isn't going to play.

LooseCannon

I've got a pair in the Stretty available for Stoke on 2nd Dec. Can meet after the hull game. PM me.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
ello ello...

need some advice here, and even though i know what the answer will be, i'm going to ask for help anyway.

i just got a ticket for our match at spurs on the 28th december... unfortunately it's in a tottenham seating zone. a mate of mine in london was kind enough to hook me up. now i've gone to away matches before (i'm pretty good at being an idiotic uninformed fan of "soccerrr" from Canada), but needless to say it's a whole lot more fun to sit with fellow fans.

all i want to do is swap my ticket for any ticket in the united end... how on earth do i do that? i realise it's pretty much impossible, but i'm open to any suggestions.

cheers folks
Yep

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I'm still hoping for a couple to Southampton away if possible guys. I was hoping that being a Monday night in December there might be a couple floating about.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have now booked a "normal" bus and it will take 5h to Manchester and 7,5h back (from 23:00 to 6:30). So thats long enough i think ;-). Its ideal though as i will be in Manchester at 13:00 and there is enough time to get to OT and there is also time for a drink or two after the game - hopefully to celebrate.
Cripes that's a colossal amount of time!!

Longest trip on a coach I've done this season was with my other boys Wycombe, away at Exeter on a Tuesday night. Was about 3hours 45 of travel time either way. Took a kindle and checked out some films. You probably can't do that unless you try and stash it in your pants, due to the new no tablet rule! And obviously it's a normal bus so you can't leave stuff on there...

vanrooney

Cripes that's a colossal amount of time!!

Longest trip on a coach I've done this season was with my other boys Wycombe, away at Exeter on a Tuesday night. Was about 3hours 45 of travel time either way. Took a kindle and checked out some films. You probably can't do that unless you try and stash it in your pants, due to the new no tablet rule! And obviously it's a normal bus so you can't leave stuff on there...
Oldschool as i am i ll take a book with me for the trip to Manchester and ll hopefully get some sleep returning to London. As i am from Austria and am lucky to get to one game per season at the max the effort is totally worth it.

hp88

Spares for Hull on 29 Nov and Stoke on 2 Dec. £40 each in Stretty 3101.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Single for Southampton available which has been moved to Sunday 11th Jan in the North West quad.
Just seen that's been moved on the bbc site. Surprised our website hasn't been updated yet.

Are the other Jan games confirmed now I wonder?

baladona10

I have 2 train tickets available from Birmingham to London Return next saturday. Im going down for the Arsenal game but my travel plans have now changed.
pre booked tickets at £46 return in total for both tickets (£23 each)
Bham to Euston - 13:30 - 14:55
Euston to Bham - 21.03 - 22.:30

It the fast trains and the same ticket if you want to buy it will cost you £32 per person plus booking fees.

DM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

99 red balloons

This is a hell of a long-shot I realise, but desperately after one or two for Arsenal on Saturday. I have a friend travelling from America specifically for it and I've not been able to get a single ticket. Usually get 3/4 for every away, but for one reason or another, hitting brick walls with this one!

I've been away from the site for a while, but hopefully some of the old faces would vouch for me when I say I can more than repay the favour for a future high-profile away. Anfield, Stamford Bridge - all do-able.

Please DM if you can help! Cheers.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
If anyone has a single for Hull on the 29th then send me a PM. Cheers.

GodlovesUnited

I know this thread supposed to be used for United tickets, but I really didn't know where else to put this. I'm from North America, and I'll be in Barcelona when they play PSG in the champions league. Is there a good ticket exchange site (aside from viagogo) for buying champions league tickets? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

pacifictheme

So I just went on to the United website and all tickets for all games bar Burnley are sold out for the rest of the season. It was easier to get tickets when we were good!

Does anyone know if any more will be released?

thoward

It's not a lisp!
So I just went on to the United website and all tickets for all games bar Burnley are sold out for the rest of the season. It was easier to get tickets when we were good!

Does anyone know if any more will be released?
Southampton was sold out a while back, I registered my interest on the website(where it said the ticket office will email you if more tickets become available) and got an email when there were a limited number of tickets available again, and got one for that game through that.Also for Hull, that was sold out,and I got one a week or two later. I'd say the likes of the Leicester, Sunderland and Aston Villa games will become available again soon enough, although perhaps not many.

Andy_Cole

I know this thread supposed to be used for United tickets, but I really didn't know where else to put this. I'm from North America, and I'll be in Barcelona when they play PSG in the champions league. Is there a good ticket exchange site (aside from viagogo) for buying champions league tickets? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I hear it's really easy to get tickets when you're there. It was in Madrid when I went earlier this year. But that wasn't a champions league game.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Little question here: How far in advance is it possible to get tickets for matches, either online or through here? I'm considering flying over somewhere next year to go to a match, but booking a flight only to be left out with no ticket for the game would be a shame.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Little question here: How far in advance is it possible to get tickets for matches, either online or through here? I'm considering flying over somewhere next year to go to a match, but booking a flight only to be left out with no ticket for the game would be a shame.
at the moment I think all tickets direct from the club are sold out for the season apart from Burnley in February.

Basically dont expect to get tickets for a big game, but if you aim for a less in demand match then you should be able to get sorted out by someone on here. Midweek games and cup matches are the easiest to get tickets for.

Mark_GrumpyLion

at the moment I think all tickets direct from the club are sold out for the season apart from Burnley in February.

Basically dont expect to get tickets for a big game, but if you aim for a less in demand match then you should be able to get sorted out by someone on here. Midweek games and cup matches are the easiest to get tickets for.
That was what I was aiming for. I don't care if it's United VS City or United VS Hull so to say, just want to see a game. But say a month/6 weeks in advance would be reasonable?

mckenzie79

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Newcastle game on boxing day if anyone can help!!

Thanks in advance!!

baladona10

my mate has a single ticket available for Hull on Saturday. Stretty Tier 2, W3103, Row 28. Face Value @ £38

DM me if you are interested.

SOLD NOW

Last edited:

hp88

Had a buyer who bailed on me last minute :rolleyes:

Still have spares available for tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
I dont suppose anyone would want to swap a seat in the 3rd tier of Stretford End for one in W202 for the Stoke game. My seat yesterday was amazing in terms of the view but the atmosphere up there is just something else and I really want to experience it on Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.