All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Parma Dewol

Season Ticket news from the club:
As we look forward to an exciting end to this year's campaign, the club is delighted to confirm its ticket prices for the 2017/18 season:

· Season Ticket prices will be frozen for the sixth consecutive season
· Home EFL Cup ticket prices will be reduced by 25% (in addition to the 25% discount already applied to UEFA Europa League games, if applicable)
· A new 50% discount for Under 16 Season Ticket holders will be introduced in selected areas of the stadium*
· All booking fees will be removed

This year's deadline to renew will be Friday 5th May**. After this date, non-renewed seats will be released and priority will be given to supporters being relocated as a result of the works this summer to improve the provision for disabled supporters at Old Trafford.
*Discount applicable in Tier 2 (excluding Stretford End Tier 2). Season Tickets for Under 16s in the Family Stand & Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 3 will continue to be £190 per season
**Earlier than previous seasons in order to allow more time to relocate Season Ticket holders affected by stadium accessibility plans

faipdeooiad

Supports
Mata For Powell
Got an email for next season's season tickets. I can't start a new thread in the mains though as I'm still classed as a newbie.

Dear James,

As we look forward to an exciting end to this year's campaign, the club is delighted to confirm its ticket prices for the 2017/18 season:

• Season Ticket prices will be frozen for the sixth consecutive season
  • Home EFL Cup ticket prices will be reduced by 25% (in addition to the 25% discount already applied to UEFA Europa League games, if applicable)
  • A new 50% discount for Under 16 Season Ticket holders will be introduced in selected areas of the stadium*
  • All booking fees will be removed

This year's deadline to renew will be Friday 5th May**. After this date, non-renewed seats will be released and priority will be given to supporters being relocated as a result of the works this summer to improve the provision for disabled supporters at Old Trafford.

Thank you for your fantastic support, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Old Trafford next season.

Bebe

Looking for 2 together to Bournemouth March 4th

Early days I know but I'd love to go to the League Cup final if anyone has a spare

MataFanatic

Need 1 for the League Cup final in Wembley. Long shot I know but desperate to go!!!!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Bumping this because I'm desperate!
Not sure if you have united membership but there has been a few returns over the last day. Even if you've not got membership it might be worth you spending the £30 for the membership on top of the £40 or so for the ticket ??

rotherham_red

Sorry mate, I've just shattered the dreams of some of my mates as well. At least there's a nice silver lining if we feck up against Blackburn! :lol:
Lol, true! I'm going to Ewood Park as well though, so I wouldn't want to be down those ends if we lose, they'll probably give us a six fingered salute! :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Willing to take any Southampton aways if it is moved to mid-week :angel: I can get there easily enough.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Early days yeah but a spare single for Palace on the last day of the season would be super.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Applied for two in cheapest and second cheapest bands. Unsuccessful with 7/8 credits. Anyone on 7 successful? Always the second ballot on Thursday.
Got two tickets in the second ballot today at £56 each! Would have preferred the cheapies but oh well!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone have any idea when the April fixtures will be confirmed? Looks a bumper month for homes.

If it's 6 weeks before, it's soon..ish!

Pablo76

I know it's ages away but thought I'd put the feelers out early.

Looking for upto 6/7 tickets for the game v Bournemouth, 4th march for my sons 16th birthday.

Ideally together, I know it's unlikely, a 4 and a 3 would still be cool. Any likely to be available yet? Cheers
Anyone?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Hi guys. I have to collect paper tickets from the ticket office for the St Ettiene game. They said you could collect them from the white cabin which deals with ticket printing rather than the ticket office. Does anyone know where this white cabin is? Assuming it's near the main ticket office

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Hi guys. I have to collect paper tickets from the ticket office for the St Ettiene game. They said you could collect them from the white cabin which deals with ticket printing rather than the ticket office. Does anyone know where this white cabin is? Assuming it's near the main ticket office
It's literally right there mate

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sounds like it's where I picked up my year book, literally just next to the entrance.
Very handy, cutting a lot of the queue out