All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
League Cup final results are coming out. We got 3 in block 112, the so-called 'singing section'

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Been away a few days so forgot/didn't bother applying in the end, having a poxy 2 credits (ie, the must buy FA Cup games) :lol:

Let's hope some massive miracle hasn't happened and I'd have had a chance
Good luck all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ps on another note, how many empty seats were there last night!

At least 3 rows within 6 had 8 or so empties next to each other, and my row had a fair few too!

Haven't been to a midweek for a while, is it often like that?

Slops

How do you know your in 112? All mine says is Price Band 3 - £72 - Wembley 38 83
Not sure. My mate did the application and that's what he said we have. Might have spoken to someone at ticket office.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I'm looking to fly over to Manchester for my first ever game at Old Trafford on April 29th.

Question: What would be the best way to acquire tickets for this game? Looking for two tickets side by side.
Anyone?

Also, would this game be in danger of being postponed? I am in England at the end of April and desperately need to see a game at Old Trafford.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Anyone?

Also, would this game be in danger of being postponed? I am in England at the end of April and desperately need to see a game at Old Trafford.
So it's currently scheduled for Swansea at home. Should be relatively easier to get tickets to this game compared to if we were playing one of the big teams. You'll have a decent chance of getting a spare pair off someone in here so post closer to the time. Feel free to drop me a PM and I might be able to help out.

The game still could get moved for TV purposes anywhere from Friday night through to the Monday night. The date and KO time should get confirmed within the next month so I'd hold off booking anything until then, unless you book so that you could make it to a game across the timeframe previously mentioned.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
So it's currently scheduled for Swansea at home. Should be relatively easier to get tickets to this game compared to if we were playing one of the big teams. You'll have a decent chance of getting a spare pair off someone in here so post closer to the time. Feel free to drop me a PM and I might be able to help out.

The game still could get moved for TV purposes anywhere from Friday night through to the Monday night. The date and KO time should get confirmed within the next month so I'd hold off booking anything until then, unless you book so that you could make it to a game across the timeframe previously mentioned.
Cheers for the answer.

The only problem with getting it from here is getting the best possible seats. I would like to be seated very close to the pitch and near the half way line...or perhaps the stretford end.

I will definitely msg you closer to the date, thanks for the heads up!

Jarman

League Cup final results are coming out. We got 3 in block 112, the so-called 'singing section'
Did you apply to be in the singing section? How did you find out you had the tickets (email, txt).

I still haven't heard anything, I've got 8 credits does that mean I am pretty much guaranteed tickets?

Anyone else not heard back yet?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Just checked my account history and got Wembley tickets.
Did you apply to be in the singing section? How did you find out you had the tickets (email, txt).

I still haven't heard anything, I've got 8 credits does that mean I am pretty much guaranteed tickets?

Log into your account on the United website and check your account history. If you've been successful it will show up in your recent purchases. If nothing is there it might not have been processed yet, they don't officially tell us until Monday anyway.

diptanshu

Hello everyone...I am planning to visit OT in first week of April to watch two home games(1st and 4th April). Anyone with a gud suggestion on hotels to stay or which section of OT I should book ticket for??

Slops

I always buy all cup games, and I've never failed for Wembley. I think you'll ve okay.

I've no idea how applying worked or how we found out as my friend did the application. He just told us we got them.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I got Wembley also. Ya check your account history on the United website, or ring the automated ticket line. No idea of block number as it isn't showing, only an agent in the ticket office can tell you that go now, no email or text yet

Jarman

I got Wembley also. Ya check your account history on the United website, or ring the automated ticket line. No idea of block number as it isn't showing, only an agent in the ticket office can tell you that go now, no email or text yet
Thanks for the info, where is account history on the website?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Still after a single to Watford at home on 11th Feb. Can meet in london or Manchester. Cheers

NextSeason

Hello everyone...I am planning to visit OT in first week of April to watch two home games(1st and 4th April). Anyone with a gud suggestion on hotels to stay or which section of OT I should book ticket for??
If you want to sing then in the Stretford End (West Stand) or singing section (North East Lower Quadrant). If you want a good view and not much atmosphere then watch it from near the halfway line in Sir Bobby (South) or Sir Alex (North) stand.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Thanks for the info, where is account history on the website?
Go to where you buy/apply for tickets. Once you are logged on you click a link that says view account details, then next screen - on the right you see account history and just click on that. All your previous ticket purchases are then listed.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I have a single for the Watford game on the 11th. East stand upper, Row 2. Will be posting my ticket out so you have to post it back after the game

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Just found out the ballot has gone completely tits up because they've done the Southampton & Blackburn cup game at the same time.

Results filtering out by block, but no news yet on our 4 execs. Should be sound though

McDonagh707

Application for four tickets for EFL Final was on my account on Friday evening, and just had text from club now confirming I was successful. Had 8/8 Cup Matches.

Not an issue for me, but the four seats are not on the same row. We have two seats on a row, and the other two directly behind on the next.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Applied for two in cheapest and second cheapest bands. Unsuccessful with 7/8 credits. Anyone on 7 successful? Always the second ballot on Thursday.

ZupZup

E-mail said they had 29,000 fans with 8 credits apply and an allocation of 31,000... a bit more than I expected to be honest.

Ah I see. Thought we would have more than 29k with full cup games including execs. Why 9 credits? Aren't cup games included in the price for the season with execs?
Yup, hence why all execs have full credits. (was supposed to write 8 of course).

Think there are a lot less ST on full credits this season due to EL and the opportunity of opting out of that. There's no real point opting out of a couple of LC games if you're still forking out for FA Cup and CL, but there's a big saving to be had by opting out of both EL and LC.

In the 40-50 quid seat bracket you would have saved on 7 games this season already. That's 350 quid for some and enough money for a LC final ticket on the black market.

Last edited:

NextSeason

Yup, hence why all execs have full credits. (was supposed to write 8 of course).

Think there are a lot less ST on full credits this season due to EL and the opportunity of opting out of that. There's no real point opting out of a couple of LC games if you're still forking out for FA Cup and CL, but there's a big saving to be had by opting out of both EL and LC.

In the 40-50 quid seat bracket you would have saved on 7 games this season already. That's 350 quid for some and enough money for a LC final ticket on the black market.
Yeah that's true. Depends on what people want out of their STs - if you're not interested in away games/cup finals then opting out of any cup games you are allowed to is a no-brainer. For us though, it's a key reason of having the STs so I'd rather not have one at all than opt out and not be able to apply. I do find you can get rid of most cup games if you try early enough. May take a hit on some but you can always just try and make the game yourself if possible - my most enjoyable performances at OT this year have been in the cups!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Application for four tickets for EFL Final was on my account on Friday evening, and just had text from club now confirming I was successful. Had 8/8 Cup Matches.

Not an issue for me, but the four seats are not on the same row. We have two seats on a row, and the other two directly behind on the next.
How did you find out what row and seat you are on?

McDonagh707

How did you find out what row and seat you are on?
Mine was simple enough. We got the £40 ticket, and on My Account on the club website, it says row and seat number. £40 tickets are narrowed down the upper section behind the goal, and I used the following link to locate. (http://bit.ly/2jUCzGm).

I used it for FA Cup Final also and it was correct. It might be a bit more difficult to locate your seats if you tickets within a different price bracket.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah that's true. Depends on what people want out of their STs - if you're not interested in away games/cup finals then opting out of any cup games you are allowed to is a no-brainer. For us though, it's a key reason of having the STs so I'd rather not have one at all than opt out and not be able to apply. I do find you can get rid of most cup games if you try early enough. May take a hit on some but you can always just try and make the game yourself if possible - my most enjoyable performances at OT this year have been in the cups!
For some of us, it's already an elaborate balancing act with just the league and FA cup games, with usually 1 or 2 games a season quite awkward to deal with.
So with the potential for another 5-10 midweeks to deal with as well, it is an absolute no brainer like you say to opt out. That could be another £500-700 risk across 2 season tickets!

I'm comfy about the risk of missing a final and not being able to apply for aways.

I'll envy you all at cup final time though, living 30mins from Wembley!
Needless to say if anyone's mate pulls out last min, let me know!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Just login to your manutd.com account (well eticketing account actually but you know what I mean), then manage account & check history.

Easy.
I had worked that out but it doesn't tell you the block. The above seating plan is confusing as hell. My two seem to be together so that should be fine.