All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

NC11

Looking for 2 Leicester tickets for first-time OT visitors from abroad.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
First application as a ST holder and I was successful for the community shield. Absolutely cannot wait! :D

Anyone ever drove to Wembley? Where do you park if you have?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
First application as a ST holder and I was successful for the community shield. Absolutely cannot wait! :D

Live about 20miles from Wembley, so not quite from experience, but i'd certainly imagine driving to one of the rail stations very close, and taking the train in is a very sensible idea.
High Wycombe (my town) seems to be used by many for such an idea, tonnes of parking right by the station. And a pub or 2 very close by too.

robinrooney

I use Justpark for all away games as my brother is disabled. Did so for the cup final. Parked 10 minutes from the ground on someones drive for £12.50.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

I drive to Ruislip tube station. £2 to park the car, £10 tube return to Wembley Park.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Live about 20miles from Wembley, so not quite from experience, but i'd certainly imagine driving to one of the rail stations very close, and taking the train in is a very sensible idea.
High Wycombe (my town) seems to be used by many for such an idea, tonnes of parking right by the station. And a pub or 2 very close by too.
I drive to Ruislip tube station. £2 to park the car, £10 tube return to Wembley Park.
cheers guys. I'm travelling from Birmingham and got the train for the cup semi final which was straight forward. There are some sort of maintenance works going on between Solihull and Bicester on that day so there will be a replacement bus service. I've never been on one of those and don't know how reliable they are so I was thinking of driving. I might drive to High Wycombe which will take me about 90 minutes and then get the train from there to Wembley stadium.

hp88

Any spares going for Wembley, I forgot to apply! :eek:

You can park on the industrial estates around the ground, around £20 usually.

worcesterred

Looking for two spares for the Community Shield if any kind hearted soul has two spares...

DevilsOwn

Does getting the "Official Membership" help in getting home tickets?

First time visitor to Manchester in Sep end - planning to watching atleast one of Leicester/ Stoke home games if not both.

Krusqy

I heard Wigan will be on general sale by Wednesday. There's a ballot for the Community Shield for members now have you entered that?
You don't happened to know when the ballot will close? Anyway, I have my fingers crossed.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Does getting the "Official Membership" help in getting home tickets?

First time visitor to Manchester in Sep end - planning to watching atleast one of Leicester/ Stoke home games if not both.
Yes it does - although you might already be too late for those games

Galactico

Being fairly local to Wembley, I would recommend parking near Queensbury Station or somewhere else on the Jubilee Line in the opposite direction to Central London (e.g. Kingsbury Station or Queensbury Station). You can then find some parking there, jump on the tube for 1-2 stops and after the game skip the queues and jump straight onto the platform since you're going in the opposite direction to 99.99% of everyone else. M2CW.

Galactico

Does anyone think based on past tickets for the community shield if there will be general sale tickets available once the ballots are over, or is it best to bite the bullet increase the chance of securing a ticket by buying an executive membership and applying now in the ballot? Obviously, the second option is safer, but just wondering if on past experience I will likely be OK if I just hold out for the general sale.

Devil81

Two spares for community shield if anyone knows of anyone with any available...

DuncanEd

Does anyone think based on past tickets for the community shield if there will be general sale tickets available once the ballots are over, or is it best to bite the bullet increase the chance of securing a ticket by buying an executive membership and applying now in the ballot? Obviously, the second option is safer, but just wondering if on past experience I will likely be OK if I just hold out for the general sale.
The season ticket ballot (incl execs) is over. This ballot now is a members only ballot but I'm quite sure if you took an exec they would sell you one for it. Only £25 tickets left though.

Galactico

The season ticket ballot (incl execs) is over. This ballot now is a members only ballot but I'm quite sure if you took an exec they would sell you one for it. Only £25 tickets left though.
Sorry, I meant that if I don't buy the standard membership now, do you think there will be any tickets left and on general sale post-ballot?

Robin

Bournmouth results are out needless to say I was chubbed, here is the result

Thank you for your ticket application for our away game against Bournemouth. A total of 6,820 tickets were applied for, but we only received an allocation of 1,378 tickets from Bournemouth.

82% of these tickets have been allocated to Season Ticket holders and approximately 18% have been allocated to Executive Club Members. Application success rates were as follows:

• Season Ticket holders in the Loyalty Pot received 44% of available tickets and their success rate = 72%
  • Other eligible Season Ticket holders received 38% of available tickets and their success rate = 8%
  • Executive Club Members received 18% of available

ZupZup

Bournmouth results are out needless to say I was chubbed, here is the result

Thank you for your ticket application for our away game against Bournemouth. A total of 6,820 tickets were applied for, but we only received an allocation of 1,378 tickets from Bournemouth.

82% of these tickets have been allocated to Season Ticket holders and approximately 18% have been allocated to Executive Club Members. Application success rates were as follows:

• Season Ticket holders in the Loyalty Pot received 44% of available tickets and their success rate = 72%
  • Other eligible Season Ticket holders received 38% of available tickets and their success rate = 8%
  • Executive Club Members received 18% of available
Hmmm... that's quite interesting. I have a feeling there were a lot more applications last season... maybe more like 10,000. The success rate for season ticket holders not in the LP was only about 3% for Bournemouth away. Perhaps this season's rule changes on away applications might make a difference.

DuncanEd

Sorry, I meant that if I don't buy the standard membership now, do you think there will be any tickets left and on general sale post-ballot?
I don't think there will be but ill check numbers tomorrow

Morpheus 7

Does anyone know if the United Burnley game is on the Saturday? It's scheduled to be on Sat Oct 29th 3pm but it says TBC on the website. 5 other fixtures will be moved to Sunday or Monday because of the Europa League. The Burnley game is in between them. I need to secure tickets here, if anyone know what the story is I would really appreciate it?

GlasgowRedz

Does anyone know if the United Burnley game is on the Saturday? It's scheduled to be on Sat Oct 29th 3pm but it says TBC on the website. 5 other fixtures will be moved to Sunday or Monday because of the Europa League. The Burnley game is in between them. I need to secure tickets here, if anyone know what the story is I would really appreciate it?
The date for that game won't be confirmed until Sky/BT make their picks for October/November which won't be for a while yet.

I'd imagine that it'll be unlikely that the game would be moved, but you never know. Southampton v Chelsea and Spurs v Leicester look like fixtures more likely to be picked for TV

jojose

Hmmm... that's quite interesting. I have a feeling there were a lot more applications last season... maybe more like 10,000. The success rate for season ticket holders not in the LP was only about 3% for Bournemouth away. Perhaps this season's rule changes on away applications might make a difference.
I think with the match being on TV, Bournemouth being a pain in the arse to get to and Charity Shield tickets being far easier to pick up then most will go to Wembley for the season opener and give the Bournemouth game a swerve. Well, that was my thinking

saivet

Still looking for three tickets for the Community shield. Would also take a pair and a single or even three singles.

Morpheus 7

The date for that game won't be confirmed until Sky/BT make their picks for October/November which won't be for a while yet.

I'd imagine that it'll be unlikely that the game would be moved, but you never know. Southampton v Chelsea and Spurs v Leicester look like fixtures more likely to be picked for TV
Cheers for your reply mate, yeah got them anyway with the hope it's on the Saturday.

ZupZup

I think with the match being on TV, Bournemouth being a pain in the arse to get to and Charity Shield tickets being far easier to pick up then most will go to Wembley for the season opener and give the Bournemouth game a swerve. Well, that was my thinking
Possibly... but United's away following are not the sort to skip a match because it's on TV or shirk out of applying because there are other away games in a short period of time. Most would pick Bournemouth away over going to the Community Shield. Not to mention the fact that Bournemouth in August would be a great weekend trip.

jojose

Possibly... but United's away following are not the sort to skip a match because it's on TV or shirk out of applying because there are other away games in a short period of time. Most would pick Bournemouth away over going to the Community Shield. Not to mention the fact that Bournemouth in August would be a great weekend trip.
Of course. I considered it but the 13:30 meant going down on the Saturday and it quickly became a £250 affair, if I was lucky enough to get a ticket. Wembley is going to be £100 tops and I knew id get a ticket so went down that route.

arthurka

Hi guys.. Does anyone know if you have season tickets can you let other people use your tickets when you cannot use it?

jojose

Hi guys.. Does anyone know if you have season tickets can you let other people use your tickets when you cannot use it?
Yes you can for home games. The club have changed this for away games as of this season

Maverick_19

Hello all. Was wondering if anyone could advise me. I will be in the UK for the game vs. Swansea away , what would be the best way to get tickets ? At this point I am looking at getting hospitality tickets from the Swansea FC website.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Hello all. Was wondering if anyone could advise me. I will be in the UK for the game vs. Swansea away , what would be the best way to get tickets ? At this point I am looking at getting hospitality tickets from the Swansea FC website.
Away section - pay over face value off a tout most probably if you want to sort it in advance. You could risk leaving it late and try to pick one up closer to the game where you will probably pay a cheaper price if you get one - slim chance on here, search social medial pages and can even try on the day of the game in the pubs where United are and right outside the ground before KO.

Home section - not too sure tbh but I'm guessing hospitality would be your easiest bet as I think their home section is usually a sell-out, especially for United! ;)