All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
But why are people going into the hat when then have zero intention of going to the match? That is abusing the system... the whole point is that eligible ST holders are able to apply for away tickets for matches that they themselves want to attend. That is what they pay their money for. The tickets are not sold to be transferable.
Not zero intention but maybe little intention yes. As we all know, your chances are slim in most ballots so most people just applied for every away game and used whatever tickets they got to help get them a ticket they could use. Maybe this new way you will have better chances to get a ticket you can use if everyone applies for the games they can go to but I doubt this will be the case. I think our success rates will be worse now and the atmosphere will definitely suffer because of these changes. I also already acknowledged that technically away tickets are non-transferable but also home tickets should not be sold on, even for face value, but many still do.

DuncanEd

The reality of doing every away with United is that you need to do deals, trade and in extreme cases buy. You must network with like minded people who also do every game or people who apply with no intention of going. The latter are better because you can count on them for the games like hull.

I personally would prefer a loyalty system like we do with euro aways. A ballot always lets in the "thats my allocated seat your stood in" types :boring:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not sure if been covered here but is there any way to get hold of Community Shield tickets for somebody who doesn't have a season ticket or isn't a regular match goer?

I'd love to take my dad for his belated birthday present.

Mark McMaw

What do you fellas rate the chances of me being able to get two tickets together for burnley at home?? I'm thinking of just booking my flights and hotel now and hoping the games on either the Saturday or Sunday. Surely us at home to burnley won't be MNF.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
What do you fellas rate the chances of me being able to get two tickets together for burnley at home?? I'm thinking of just booking my flights and hotel now and hoping the games on either the Saturday or Sunday. Surely us at home to burnley won't be MNF.
I bougth tickets for the Stoke game and pray that it wont be a MFN game

Parma Dewol

First three home games: Friday night at 8pm, Saturday morning at 12:30, Saturday morning at 12:30.

What a complete disaster. Always aware that the games will be moved for TV, yet everytime it happens I feel as though I should have cancelled my season ticket. Getting to late/early kick offs just isn't easy.

In fact, it seems not a single United game in August or September is at 3pm.

GlasgowRedz

First three home games: Friday night at 8pm, Saturday morning at 12:30, Saturday morning at 12:30.

What a complete disaster. Always aware that the games will be moved for TV, yet everytime it happens I feel as though I should have cancelled my season ticket. Getting to late/early kick offs just isn't easy.
Evening kick offs are a nightmare for me to get to but the early games are ideal. With the early kick off I can be back up the road before dinner time and keeps the Mrs on side :D

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

In fact, it seems not a single United game in August or September is at 3pm.
We have hardly played at 3pm for the past few years now and with the new tv deal it was only going to get worse. It's not that surprising.

JB7

Must say I'm delighted about the Southampton game. I go to watch my hometown team on Saturdays and the person I've got tickets with wouldn't have been able to make Sunday/Monday so that's dropped perfectly. Bit selfish maybe but it works for me - potentially a great start to the weekend too. :D

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
Going to miss the derby game, on holiday. I was hoping it was going to be on the Sunday!!

robinrooney

1st set of TV fixtures out

AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United (Live on Sky Sports)
Sunday 14 August, 13:30 BST

Manchester United v Southampton (Live on Sky Sports)
Friday 19 August, 20:00 BST

Hull City v Manchester United (Live on BT Sport)
Saturday 27 August, 17:30 BST

Manchester United v Manchester City (Live on Sky Sports)
Saturday 10 September, 12:30 BST

Watford v Manchester United (Live on BT Sport)
Sunday 18 September, 12:00 BST

Manchester United v Leicester City (Live on Sky Sports)
Saturday 24 September, 12:30 BST

faipdeooiad

Supports
Mata For Powell
personally I don't mind friday night fixtures. I don't live far from the ground and if you're going out afterwards, it's not far from town. sorted.

D1VSP

If anyone has any tickets for the Southampton game which has now been moved to a Friday, drop me a message looking for a pair.

Utd7

I have tickets to the Southampton match but I'm staying in London while I'm on holiday. With the match moved to Friday night, what are the best ways to travel back to London when the match ends? I don't have a car so I'm looking at public transportation options.

DuncanEd

I have tickets to the Southampton match but I'm staying in London while I'm on holiday. With the match moved to Friday night, what are the best ways to travel back to London when the match ends? I don't have a car so I'm looking at public transportation options.
National Express bus is the only way after the game ends

12:05am - 06:20am - £25
12:15am - 06:00am - £15.20

Last train is 8 or 9 pm back to Euston. Welcome to the battle faced by myself every season. Hotel and train if you have the cash would be the better option.

DuncanEd

Need three for Saints if anyone has, pair will do but ideally need three.

Thanks

Utd7

Last train is 8 or 9 pm back to Euston. Welcome to the battle faced by myself every season. Hotel and train if you have the cash would be the better option.
Thanks for the heads up

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Looks like Wembley tickets are being processed, just noticed I've been charged for mine on the United site so get checking people!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

There is also Megabus - the 23:45 to London is only £1 at the moment!

Anyway I will be staying the weekend so thankfully no need for any of that

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Would anyone be kind enough to explain how you would link 2 membership accounts to be able to purchase tickets sat together? My brother and I are happy to sign up if we know we can do this, but the FAQ on the official site is kinda pants.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Would anyone be kind enough to explain how you would link 2 membership accounts to be able to purchase tickets sat together? My brother and I are happy to sign up if we know we can do this, but the FAQ on the official site is kinda pants.
You can mate. I have 4 memberships between family that are linked together.

The first time you buy tickets - you select the seats then you are listed with the tickets you are buying and then need to assign them to a member. That is where you put the membership details in. Those memberships will then appear in your "network" for future purchases.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like Wembley tickets are being processed, just noticed I've been charged for mine on the United site so get checking people!
Yep, mine have been allocated, so bought my train tickets.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Yep, mine have been allocated, so bought my train tickets.
I went in the ballot over the phone (have a season ticket) but have never used the site before to check on allocations. How do you do it?

RUUD_10_LEGEND

You can mate. I have 4 memberships between family that are linked together.

The first time you buy tickets - you select the seats then you are listed with the tickets you are buying and then need to assign them to a member. That is where you put the membership details in. Those memberships will then appear in your "network" for future purchases.

Brilliant, that's really really helpful. Thank you!

Nicklas

Is there any chance of the game between Man Utd - Arsenal to be moved from Saturday (19/11) to Sunday (20/11)?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Is there any chance of the game between Man Utd - Arsenal to be moved from Saturday (19/11) to Sunday (20/11)?
There's no Europe League game on the Thursday 17/11 so its not guaranteed to move to the Sunday. However, it will most likely be moved for TV, could be Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Won't be on Monday as both teams have European matches the following week.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Successful in the ballot for the community shield! Wouldn't give a toss usually about this one but this it's different this year....Mourinho/Ibra/Mikhi etc. :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
didn't think there'd be much challenge in this ballot, and so it proved.
Although my challenge was managing to key my details in correctly...so got the unusual, "successful, but payment hasn't gone through" text.
Quick call, all sorted!