All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Disclaimer: Redcafe will not accept any responsibility or liability related to any transactions amongst its members.

Art Jashari

What is the United fans allocation for UEFA Super Cup 2017, and what are the chances to obtain a ticket with a membership. Thanks

Andy_Cole

Watch out guys. I've had two sets of mates banned now. One because he tried to sell on one of those groups on Facebook and got reported. The other because he sold his to a tout who got caught touting (I don't think he was aware) and all tickets confiscated.

If I do sell I'd probably just do to full members and people I know.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watch out guys. I've had two sets of mates banned now. One because he tried to sell on one of those groups on Facebook and got reported. The other because he sold his to a tout who got caught touting (I don't think he was aware) and all tickets confiscated.

If I do sell I'd probably just do to full members and people I know.
Did they ban them at the end of the season, or had they paid for next season's tickets?

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
What is the United fans allocation for UEFA Super Cup 2017, and what are the chances to obtain a ticket with a membership. Thanks
Some suggestion 8000 but not confirmed.
if it was that many I would think as a member you'd get one.
The logistics and cost of getting to Macedonia for basically a glorified friendly will put most people off.

Art Jashari

Some suggestion 8000 but not confirmed.
if it was that many I would think as a member you'd get one.
The logistics and cost of getting to Macedonia for basically a glorified friendly will put most people off.
This will be my second Euro match after Anderlecht at home. Hopefully I'll get one ticket, as I live only 50 miles away from Skopje, Pristina

Cantonagotmehere

Any advice on away game tickets if I am coming in from the USA? I am going to the NFL game in London on 9/24. United play at Southampton 9/23. I have never seen United in England before and am so bummed this game is not at OT, but I won't let that stop me.

Any general help/info on these type of tickets would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

(back to the the transfer forum)

Token Sheet

Any advice on away game tickets if I am coming in from the USA? I am going to the NFL game in London on 9/24. United play at Southampton 9/23. I have never seen United in England before and am so bummed this game is not at OT, but I won't let that stop me.

Any general help/info on these type of tickets would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

(back to the the transfer forum)
You have to be an exec/season ticket holder to apply for away tickets and even then you are not guaranteed to get a ticket in the ballot.
Unless you know an exec or season ticket holder who is willing to apply for you then it will be extremely difficult to get a ticket. Even then possible collections at ground restrict that possibility even further.
Not wishing to advocate it but paying over the odds is probably your best bet unfortunately.

Cantonagotmehere

You have to be an exec/season ticket holder to apply for away tickets and even then you are not guaranteed to get a ticket in the ballot.
Unless you know an exec or season ticket holder who is willing to apply for you then it will be extremely difficult to get a ticket. Even then possible collections at ground restrict that possibility even further.
Not wishing to advocate it but paying over the odds is probably your best bet unfortunately.
Thanks for the help.

If I had to pay over the odds, is that on a classic ticket broker website?

Token Sheet

Thanks for the help.

If I had to pay over the odds, is that on a classic ticket broker website?
I don't do ticket touts so couldn't say where is best.
If you do make the effort to go on the day of the match, find the main pub Utd fans are at and ask around. You might be lucky and get a spare at face value.
You could enquire on Southamptons website for a ticket in the home end but you'd have to convince them you're a home supporter.

Reactions: Invictus

Art Jashari

Just got 2 tickets for the Everton (H) game on North East Quadrant Tier 2 executive seats. I'm not sure if I have to be excited or disappointed :rolleyes: as I doubt the atmosphere will not be decent at all.
If any of you could provide me with any advice I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm willing to pay extra just to get to the West seats by exchanging the tickets.

P.s. My last experience was Anderlecht (H) Streford End Lower and the atmosphere was pretty decent.

Thank you!

Bosws87

Just got 2 tickets for the Everton (H) game on North East Quadrant Tier 2 executive seats. I'm not sure if I have to be excited or disappointed :rolleyes: as I doubt the atmosphere will not be decent at all.

I'm willing to pay extra just to get to the West seats by exchanging the tickets.

P.s. My last experience was Anderlecht (H) Streford End Lower and the atmosphere was pretty decent.

Thank you!
The honest truth is the atmosphere is pretty dead every game apart from the top 4.

Whatsername

The honest truth is the atmosphere is pretty dead every game apart from the top 4.
Yep.

Keep an eye on the official ticket page though closer to the game. More seats will be released and you can call and swap, depending on price they'll either refund the difference if new seats are lower priced or you'll just be charged a little extra if dearer.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Has anyone tried booking two seats together this year? it seems to be impossible. You can book one, reassign it to another member, then go back to book your own, but they won't be together. Complete shambles, I'd much prefer going back to the ballot system.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Has anyone tried booking two seats together this year? it seems to be impossible. You can book one, reassign it to another member, then go back to book your own, but they won't be together. Complete shambles, I'd much prefer going back to the ballot system.
I must have got lucky. Got a pair together last month :devil:

Whatsername

I had no luck, best I could get was the same row but with three seats between us.

I suppose, as members, we have less seats and choice available to us due to the reduced capacity now the disabled section is expanding.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I have a lovely lady at work, she has some friends coming from China. There are five of them and they are desperate to watch united. They are here for the charity shield and West Ham home game.

Anyone able to sort me out for five of those would be amazing. I know it's a lot to ask.

Art Jashari

Just applied for 2 tickets for UEFA Super Cup Final 2017

Our ticket allocation has not yet been confirmed by UEFA, however we anticipate to receive between 5,000 and 7,500 tickets plus 5 wheelchair places, which will be priced between €15 and €50.

We can confirm that tickets will be allocated via a ballot, with applications now being accepted from Season Ticket holders, Official Members and Executive Club Members. The deadline to apply is 8am Friday 23rd June. Please note, UEFA will not confirm our final ticket allocation until after applications have closed, and so we do not know when we will receive tickets for the game. The ballot therefore may not be complete until Monday 10th July - you will be sent email & SMS notification as soon as possible, to advise whether you have been successful.

Tickets will be allocated as per the usual European away game process (based on credits issued for all European away games throughout the 2015/16 and 2016/17 seasons). Please remember that if you apply with a supporter with fewer credits, the lowest number of credits in an application will be used for the whole application. Although tickets for this game are being allocated as any other European away game would be, credits will not be issued for attending or applying for this game.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Honestly, the club website is so behind the curve it is laughable. I've just tried do a password reset, which worked fine. Then tried to login using my new details and it says my account been locked for a week. What the hell?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

Thank you!
NE Quad is actually right above the Singing Section so might not be as bad as you feared - dont think anyone in that block will actually be singing though

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Honestly, the club website is so behind the curve it is laughable. I've just tried do a password reset, which worked fine. Then tried to login using my new details and it says my account been locked for a week. What the hell?
I got that too when trying to renew my membership :lol:

E-mailed them and they sorted it pretty quickly though.

Mihai

I am thinking of applying for a ticket, but I am thinking if it's worth paying £400 for a flight ticket.

Anyone knows if there's any other options?

McDonagh707

I am thinking of applying for a ticket, but I am thinking if it's worth paying £400 for a flight ticket.

Anyone knows if there's any other options?
All the flight options that I have seen require leaving Monday and a night in another European city. Thomas Cook Sport said they are 'expecting' to do a trip but I don't know myself if I'll apply based on 'expecting'.

Mihai

All the flight options that I have seen require leaving Monday and a night in another European city. Thomas Cook Sport said they are 'expecting' to do a trip but I don't know myself if I'll apply based on 'expecting'.
I just checked wizzair tbh. I am in the same position, don't want to apply to later run into troubles of getting there.

Thomas A.Anderson

Guys, help please.

So, I got a ticket fot the match! I received email earlier that my application has been succesful.

BUT

"The cost of your ticket is £14 however we have been unable to take payment from the card details provided in the original application. Your ticket will remain in reserve until 8pm Monday 26th June so please call 0161 868 8000 (selecting option 1 and then option 4) to make payment."

I called this number and nothing, just rings. :confused:

I'm from Croatia if this means something.

Whatsername

Guys, help please.

So, I got a ticket fot the match! I received email earlier that my application has been succesful.

BUT

"The cost of your ticket is £14 however we have been unable to take payment from the card details provided in the original application. Your ticket will remain in reserve until 8pm Monday 26th June so please call 0161 868 8000 (selecting option 1 and then option 4) to make payment."

I called this number and nothing, just rings. :confused:

I'm from Croatia if this means something.
Looking at the time you posted here the ticket office should've been open. Just wondering if you used the code for the UK? I think you'd need to call 00 44 161 868 8000.

Thomas A.Anderson

Yeah, I did.

When I use international UK code it says that this number is not valid. It's not my first time calling outside my country, so I really don't get it.

Cpt Negative

Yeah, I did.

When I use international UK code it says that this number is not valid. It's not my first time calling outside my country, so I really don't get it.
Thanks strange as the first words on that number are welcome to Manchester United

Thomas A.Anderson

Ah, ignore.

I'm a fecking dumbass piece of shit. I entered every time 00 44 0161.... with a 0 after international UK code.

I will call tomorrow again. Properly this time.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Annual call out for any singles for sale.