All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Was on holidays in America so didn't use my phone, noticed I had a missed call from the ticket office after applying for season ticket. Have I fecked my chances now? Will ring later on today but has anyone else had an experience like this?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Mine will be going spare for the Leicester match... weekend of the 26th August. Just drop me a PM if interested.
Home in Dublin that weekend but cheers for the heads up!

Art Jashari

When are we expected to receive UEFA Super Cup final tickets - Kosovo ?

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I'll have a single for 2 champions league group games if anyone's interested. I can only take a day off for one game.

I hope the West Ham game is moved to Sunday. My mate is getting married on the Saturday

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Awaiting those first tv game moves, apparently out on Monday.
Then we can't start planning some stuff!

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Can you use a friend's membership to buy tickets for yourself? I am visiting this coming September but to get tickets I have to pay extra for a membership. A friend who's not in the country already has membership so I was wondering if I can leverage on his membership to buy tickets for myself and brother?

Also how I tickets delivered to you if you buy them from the official site? It is e-tickets that you simply print?

Whatsername

Can you use a friend's membership to buy tickets for yourself? I am visiting this coming September but to get tickets I have to pay extra for a membership. A friend who's not in the country already has membership so I was wondering if I can leverage on his membership to buy tickets for myself and brother?

Also how I tickets delivered to you if you buy them from the official site? It is e-tickets that you simply print?
If you wanted tickets for yourself and your brother then you'd need to use two memberships to do that. You can only buy one ticket per membership unless it's for something like the league cup where ticket sales are low and members can buy more than one.
Also, you don't have a paper ticket. It's loaded onto the membership card by the ticket office and this is then swiped at the turnstile.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
If you wanted tickets for yourself and your brother then you'd need to use two memberships to do that. You can only buy one ticket per membership unless it's for something like the league cup where ticket sales are low and members can buy more than one.
Also, you don't have a paper ticket. It's loaded onto the membership card by the ticket office and this is then swiped at the turnstile.
Cheers. Are you able to use someone else's membership card to get the tickets and use that person's card at the turnstile?

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Cheers. Are you able to use someone else's membership card to get the tickets and use that person's card at the turnstile?
You can use someone else's membership. I've done it before and they never check

Skills

Snitch
Is this too much a stretch? But if any caftard has a spare for the supercup, i'd love to take it. I'm pretty close to Skopje around that time, so would love to get there. I'm leaving the UK on the 27th for Croatia and will be travelling around the balkans.

Fridge chutney

Season opener vs. west ham moved to Sunday. I "registered my interest" for a ticket (as a member), but does anyone know what chance I have of getting one? Never had to do this before, never had trouble getting tickets.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Season opener vs. west ham moved to Sunday. I "registered my interest" for a ticket (as a member), but does anyone know what chance I have of getting one? Never had to do this before, never had trouble getting tickets.
You should have a very good chance if you check the website regularly. I registered interest for the Everton game last week (having bought a ticket for the Crystal Palace game in June) and checked the website this evening and was able to buy one. I checked for West Ham out of interest and there is a very very small number of tickets available on the site at the time of this post, but no doubt there'll be tickets becoming available at different times in the next week or so. Previously I tended to get an email from the club if tickets became available, having registered interest, but I haven't been as inclined to get notification from the club in more recent times. So it's worth checking the website as much as you can.

Fridge chutney

You should have a very good chance if you check the website regularly. I registered interest for the Everton game last week (having bought a ticket for the Crystal Palace game in June) and checked the website this evening and was able to buy one. I checked for West Ham out of interest and there is a very very small number of tickets available on the site at the time of this post, but no doubt there'll be tickets becoming available at different times in the next week or so. Previously I tended to get an email from the club if tickets became available, having registered interest, but I haven't been as inclined to get notification from the club in more recent times. So it's worth checking the website as much as you can.
Thanks Thoward. Appears sold out now, I wonder if they'll release more. I did not get an email either but I will keep checking the site.

Ready2Rumble

My West Ham home ticket is available (£50). PM for details.

Does anyone know when the membership packs will be sent out?

Sanchez7

Hi all, I potentially will have 2x tier 1 tickets for the super cup for sale at face value(think its EUR100 for both). If any one is interested give me a shout.

Fridge chutney

Desperately need pairs for the first game of the season at home. Anyone sort me out would be amazing.
You can buy them online from manutd.com. They release in batches. I got mine today. Check frequently and you'll be able to get a pair as long as you have 2 membership numbers. New ones get released every few days.

Whatsername

My West Ham home ticket is available (£50). PM for details.

Does anyone know when the membership packs will be sent out?
You've probably had an email by now but we had emails yesterday saying that the cards are being printed and the packs should be with us within two weeks of receiving the email.

Ober tan

Desperate to take me and my mate to Old Trafford for the West Ham game (he's a West Ham fan) Seen this site selling tickets albeit for extortionate prices but I've a bit of extra money this month.

https://www.livefootballtickets.com...am-united-tickets-english-premier-league.html

Has anyone used this site before? Is it legit?
One of my mates has used it and everything was fine. Paying that much isn't worth it though, there will be plenty of spares about on here and Twitter. Or you could buy a couple of lite memberships (£20 each) and just buy tickets off the website. There is a handful on the site (at the time of posting), and if you check the website every day you will almost certainly get tickets.

Skills

Snitch
Still looking for a single to the supercup (longshot I know)

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Just a question - if home match tickets are only sold exclusively to members and loaded onto your membership card, how are people selling their tickets to each other on here?
You make arrangements to either post membership card or meet prior to game and hand over card.
Likewise you do same post match in returning card.
Down to good faith but most on here are trusted seller/buyer.

ITT-Pat

What are the requirements for applying away tickets this year?

I've opted in for League Cup, but I missed a couple of home cup games last year, so I'm not sure if that affects it for this season?

Token Sheet

What are the requirements for applying away tickets this year?

I've opted in for League Cup, but I missed a couple of home cup games last year, so I'm not sure if that affects it for this season?
Miss as in payment failed? or you weren't in the acs last season.
Technically if this is you're first time in acs and applying for aways, then when you're first home cup payment goes out (probably first home ucl game) you can then apply for aways from then.
If failed payments though, then not sure if you'll be blacklisted, which has happened to others.

ITT-Pat

Miss as in payment failed? or you weren't in the acs last season.
Technically if this is you're first time in acs and applying for aways, then when you're first home cup payment goes out (probably first home ucl game) you can then apply for aways from then.
If failed payments though, then not sure if you'll be blacklisted, which has happened to others.
I wasn't in ACS last season, but ended up opting into most cup matches on a game-by-game basis. I was in the ACS in all of the previous 5 season

Token Sheet

I wasn't in ACS last season, but ended up opting into most cup matches on a game-by-game basis. I was in the ACS in all of the previous 5 season
I assume it'll be after 1st cup payment then.
Why not try and enter current ballot for Swansea and see if you can.
You don't have to complete app but you'll know if you're eligible now or after cup payment.

Bosws87

I thought away tickets was as simple as you have to of had a season ticket for 3 full years then you could enter the ballots unless your exec then no wait?

Art Jashari

To all of you complaining for high hotel prices in Skopje, I would advise you to stay in Pristina (Capital city of Kosovo) which is only 50 miles away from Skopje.

You can find affordable hotels as low as 15€ per night BB.

Please PM me if you have any questions.