All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
How strict are they on bags this season, was thinking of bringing a small bag to the stadium on Saturday. Any advice would be appreciated!

Robin

How strict are they on bags this season, was thinking of bringing a small bag to the stadium on Saturday. Any advice would be appreciated!
Very strict, and also it's a pain in the backside queuing up after the game to collect it back again so if you can you are best avoiding it .

MelvinYeo

Very strict, and also it's a pain in the backside queuing up after the game to collect it back again so if you can you are best avoiding it .
Ah that's a pain, cheers for the info!

Mihai

Anyone with a spare for Palace?

Or at least let me know which pub are the United fans using?

Edit - sorry, thought we are playing away for some reason.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ah that's a pain, cheers for the info!
Just to expand on this, a steward wasn't going to let me in with a paper bag holding just a programme and a year book a couple of games back!

And that was despite it being 5mins past kick off and the queue being super irritable. And they still put a little tag on it, once i'd argued it was allowed! (soaking wet day, so the programme would have been putty otherwise!)

So I definitely wouldn't bring anything even remotely bag like in!

MelvinYeo

Just to expand on this, a steward wasn't going to let me in with a paper bag holding just a programme and a year book a couple of games back!

And that was despite it being 5mins past kick off and the queue being super irritable. And they still put a little tag on it, once i'd argued it was allowed! (soaking wet day, so the programme would have been putty otherwise!)

So I definitely wouldn't bring anything even remotely bag like in!
Cheers, does seem to be a fair bit of a crackdown! Will probably leave the bags a Piccadilly

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Any one know of any supporters groups in the West Midlands area who I can book coach travel with? My car has broken down and I need a method of travel! I don't want to get the train or the mega bus.

saivet

Anyone know when the PL TV schedules for Dec - Feb will be out?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know when the PL TV schedules for Dec - Feb will be out?
There was a list of dates out early season, and I think I remember mid Oct mentioned, maybe 14th? But then the one before was later than they quoted, so not sure.

Usually 6 weeks before the start of the first game of the month, so that would seem right for Dec

Robin

I hear Benfica are trying to fob us off with only 1800 tickets for the away tie while we are entitled to about 3000. It's time we started treating these teams the same way.

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
I hear Benfica are trying to fob us off with only 1800 tickets for the away tie while we are entitled to about 3000. It's time we started treating these teams the same way.
In fairness we wouldn't give them the 3800 (5%) as we don't use tier 2 of East Stand anymore. Something to do with practicalities of netting apparently.

Subsequently they're playing hard ball with our allocation.

Very frustrating as ballot is now over a week late and people need to make travel arrangements at short notice.

Robin

Mind you the way they have played in the first two games it might not be a problem !!

Token Sheet

If we give them the whole of the current away end that is about 3800,
Its not, it's about 3200 for European games, that's the issue.
Add another 200 execs to the 3800 also.

That's their bone of contention.

When we went in 2011 they gave us 3000 tickets and I assume we gave them what they requested as tier 2 East Stand was used back then. Ironically we didn't sell all our 3000.

I'm one of those in the ballot waiting on all of this. Got flights hotel etc booked.

JmRssll555

One last desperate plea for a pair for Palace tomorrow!

@hernandez123456 thought he might have a pair available, but I haven't heard back from him, so guessing they are gone/being used.

Any help obviously hugely appreciated!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surprised to see the chap struggling to get a pair for Palace!
Is this a sign that midweekers aside, United tickets are being back to "The" golden ticket, amidst talk of a 75,000 (was it?) waiting list for season tickets quoted by the Manc Evening News?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Benfica ballot well on its way. I only have 3 credits so still waiting on the good or bad news

Token Sheet

Already myself and others have had the bad news, don't know how many applied though
Wouldn't give up hope yet.
There will be a 2nd ballot and in view of allocation (3250) the lateness of the ballot and the cost now to get over there, fancy a few will return their tickets.
I've had to book another return flight because of Monarch and know of a few others in same boat or should that be plane....

oldhand

Wouldn't give up hope yet.
There will be a 2nd ballot and in view of allocation (3250) the lateness of the ballot and the cost now to get over there, fancy a few will return their tickets.
I've had to book another return flight because of Monarch and know of a few others in same boat or should that be plane....
yes got that message as well, we got 3450 in all (200 execs)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Expecting the Dec fixtures on the 12th Oct, but trying to second guess how City and Bournemouth will come out...

Sat and Tue as it stands over half a week, do Sky get first pick? Are they more likely to plot it Sat lunch, or 4pm Sunday do we reckon?!
Will probbo just have to book 2 nights hotel for City and cancel one later on

oldhand

Hope you get sorted.
We got callbacks for Anderlecht and St Etienne last season on far smaller allocations.
Thanks, also know a couple of others who must have just missed out, with the delays, Monarch and rising flight prices reckon you may be right

Dyslexic Untied

Cafites,

I am looking at going over with my girlfriend for the home game against Liverpool which is scheduled for Saturday, 10th of March 2018. Now, I know that the game will likely be moved from Saturday to Sunday 11th when the TV rights etc. are settled later on. I have checked the FA Cup Schedule, and there is no FA Cup round planned for that weekend. The league cup is finished in late February.

So the question to more experienced match goers here; do you think it is relatively safe to book flights, hotel, purchase tickets etc. for the weekend of 10-12 March at this point? Personally I don't see any real risk that the game will be moved to a different weekend, but would like to have any input you might have. Is it, for example, likely that the match could be moved to the Monday?

Cheers.

D.U.

Last edited:

Robbo*

Cafites,

I am looking at going over with my girlfriend for the home game against Liverpool which is scheduled for Saturday, 10th of March 2018. Now, I know that the game will likely be moved from Saturday to Sunday 11th when the TV rights etc. are settled later on. I have checked the FA Cup Schedule, and there is no FA Cup round planned for that weekend. The league cup is finished in late February.

So the question to more experienced match goers here; do you think it is relatively safe to book flights, hotel, purchase tickets etc. for the weekend of 10-12 March at this point? Personally I don't see any real risk that the game will be moved to a different weekend, but would like to have any input you might have. Is it, for example, likely that the match could be moved to the Monday?

Cheers.

D.U.
That game seems to be wedged between the two legs of the Champions League Round of 16 so, assuming either/both team(s) are still in the CL at that stage, Monday would likely not be possible.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Still need 6 tickets for Spurs at the end of the month. Will take singles/pairs etc.. Any help would be really appreciated.

oldhand

Another ballot delayed - Chelsea reducing our allocation and club fighting to get it back

oldhand

Hope you get sorted.
We got callbacks for Anderlecht and St Etienne last season on far smaller allocations.
Thanks managed to get one off an exec fv, still in ballot today as I need credit, wonder how many applied and how many cancelled