All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Anyone want 1 for Burnley in Stretford End Tier 2 tomorrow? FV and meet outside ground 30 minutes before to enter.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok chaps, so the Sevilla game is the Tuesday 13th March, meaning United v Liverpool has to be on the Sat 10th March.

Has to be 12.30 or 5.30.
Looking back we've had Tottenham 12.30, and Leicester, Newcastle, and will be Southampton all 5.30s.

Sky have first pick right, so bound to be the early?
Ideally don't want to be booking a Fri hotel and then have to hang about all day after :)

Robin

I would also suggest that the police would prefer the early kick off as they wouldn’t want loads of Neanderthal scousers getting pissed up before the game

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Derby now gone.

Stoke still available
If Stone gets moved back to Saturday (which happens if we draw with Derby) I'll possibly take it. But can't do Monday.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I am looking for three for Huddersfield in early February. We don't have to be seated together.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Ok chaps, so the Sevilla game is the Tuesday 13th March, meaning United v Liverpool has to be on the Sat 10th March.

Has to be 12.30 or 5.30.
Looking back we've had Tottenham 12.30, and Leicester, Newcastle, and will be Southampton all 5.30s.

Sky have first pick right, so bound to be the early?
Ideally don't want to be booking a Fri hotel and then have to hang about all day after :)
Sky broadcast the early kick offs this season and BT the late ones so of Sky have 1st pick then it will the 12:30 kick off. Think the police will also prefer United/Liverpool to be played early to avoid any issues so hopefully it will be 12:30

oldhand

Seville ballot underway, also seems united have threatened to charge non-members £90 for the home game in March unless there is an agreement

Zebs

IF the Stoke game is moved back to Saturday (which is the case if us/them draw their FA Cup game), I'd take two tickets if anyone had a spare pair.

oldhand

4/6 we got but not on mine :(

In general though it seem like everyone gets more aways these days so in fairness to United's ticket office, the new process they introduced has worked!
Wish that was true for me, only 2 from 13 league games so far.

Gather Seville cutoff was 7 credits, so hopefull everyone like me on 6 will get in the second ballot

daveoliver91

Sorry guys, how can I check if I've got any ticket for the away games?
I'm quite new into this system and I'm not sure how it works.

Many thanks!

Kidders

4 Derby available for cheap - PM if interested.
It would be an ideal game for me to take the grandkids, but f.... g trains are useless even on a Friday night.
I have to either miss the second half ! Have a 7, yes seven hour return or stay over !

I can afford the tickets and a burger, but the rest is out of the question.

oldhand

Many thanks!
Quickest way is to dial 01618688007
Enter membership #
Confirm name with 1
Enter 4 and then 1 to hear ballot results

Alternative option is to login and check account

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Wish that was true for me, only 2 from 13 league games so far.

Gather Seville cutoff was 7 credits, so hopefull everyone like me on 6 will get in the second ballot
You are probably a bit unlucky mate but 2/13 seems like more than we used to get 3/4 years ago!

It would be an ideal game for me to take the grandkids, but f.... g trains are useless even on a Friday night.
I have to either miss the second half ! Have a 7, yes seven hour return or stay over !

I can afford the tickets and a burger, but the rest is out of the question.
Yeah it's a shit kick off time for the matchgoing supporters, who clearly aren't as important as the armchair fan. :rolleyes:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..

Many thanks!
You have been applying for away games right? As you need to for each one.

Easiest way to check if you got it is check your email after the ballot is drawn and there will be an email telling you.

Sarni

Trying again - will anyone be able to spare tickets for Huddersfield on 3rd February? I need three in total but we can be seated separately.

daveoliver91

You have been applying for away games right? As you need to for each one.

Easiest way to check if you got it is check your email after the ballot is drawn and there will be an email telling you.
Quickest way is to dial 01618688007
Enter membership #
Confirm name with 1
Enter 4 and then 1 to hear ballot results

Alternative option is to login and check account
Sorted, many thanks guys! :D

Sarni

BTW regarding Stoke game - if us or them draw in FA Cup this weekend, the game gets pushed back to weekend, correct?

oldhand

what's the chances of Sevilla going to 2 credits?
Not that good, everyone got down to 8 credits, then some of the 300+ on 7 credits. I am one of 600+ on 6 credits and feeling uncertain about second ballot, for info 292 cancelled for Basel and I'm expecting less to cancel for Seville , then stacks on 5 4 and 3 get before 2. Your best chance if you really want to go is to pay for TCS trip but it is expensive and you have little time to decide.

Zebs

BTW regarding Stoke game - if us or them draw in FA Cup this weekend, the game gets pushed back to weekend, correct?
Yep, gets moved back to 12.30 Saturday. I'm hoping this happens as I had tickets originally and had already booked my trains. Got my tickets refunded but if the game is moved back I'm hoping to pick up two.

Kidders

Not that good, everyone got down to 8 credits, then some of the 300+ on 7 credits. I am one of 600+ on 6 credits and feeling uncertain about second ballot, for info 292 cancelled for Basel and I'm expecting less to cancel for Seville , then stacks on 5 4 and 3 get before 2. Your best chance if you really want to go is to pay for TCS trip but it is expensive and you have little time to decide.
What is a TCS trip ?

Sarni

Yep, gets moved back to 12.30 Saturday. I'm hoping this happens as I had tickets originally and had already booked my trains. Got my tickets refunded but if the game is moved back I'm hoping to pick up two.
I had my flights for Friday with return to Krakow on Sunday evening and I will have a lot of work on Monday and Tuesday so I wanted to use those but have also booked return on Tuesday to Warsaw - would save me a lot of trouble commuting between Warsaw and Krakow and having to work from a hotel on 15th and working 3-9 on 16th.

Hoping for a draw in either game.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Trying again - will anyone be able to spare tickets for Huddersfield on 3rd February? I need three in total but we can be seated separately.
I’m also after 3 for Huddersfield... and I asked first.... ;)

If you follow @ManUtdSpares on twitter, there tends to be quite a few going on there, especially on game week. If you do hear of any spares going, after you’re sorted, let me know please. I’ll do the same, of course.

Sarni

I’m also after 3 for Huddersfield... and I asked first.... ;)

If you follow @ManUtdSpares on twitter, there tends to be quite a few going on there, especially on game week. If you do hear of any spares going, after you’re sorted, let me know please. I’ll do the same, of course.
Thanks for the tip! I am quietly optimistic about this one.