All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Anyone got a couple for a home game? Message me I will sort everything out will make it easy as possible - want to take my friend for his birthday next week but it doesn’t have to be next week it can be for any game for the next few weeks.

Thanks

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still no confirmed date for the league cup Derby match?
Ideally that'll be out early tomorrow, before the opt out time (5pm?)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Apologies for the format , but just saw this on another thread...and one to monitor if you're going to, or planning for the Everton home game.

It'd be an absolute joke if they changed an already confirmed tv game date

Michael Crick

✔ @MichaelLCrick

Because of Spurs stadium problems, PL are said to be thinking of switching THFC v MCFC game last weekend in Oct from Sun to Mon, & then MUFC v Everton from Sat to Sun. Being honourable people, no doubt PL will compensate all fans who’ve booked travel & hotels on original dates

Last edited:

RedDevilRoshi

Apologies for the format , but just saw this on another thread...and one to monitor if you're going to, or planning for the Everton home game.

Michael Crick

✔ @MichaelLCrick

Because of Spurs stadium problems, PL are said to be thinking of switching THFC v MCFC game last weekend in Oct from Sun to Mon, & then MUFC v Everton from Sat to Sun. Being honourable people, no doubt PL will compensate all fans who’ve booked travel & hotels on original dates

I will be bloody fuming if this has any truth in it? Hoping it’s just a pile of utter drivel.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’ll be traveling to Everton game but will be staying in Manchester until Monday anyway.

BTW still looking for a few tickets to that one as we will be going with a larger group so if you have any spares let me know and I will probably take them.

#6pogba

Hey sorry to bring this up but got some bad news last week having been diagnosed with cancer,
I promised myself I would one day bring my family to old Trafford and getting that bad news has made me want to do it asap,I'm looking for 4 tickets for the wolves match anyone has 4 sitting together let me know thanks,if there are not 4 spare for wolves game I would happily take 4 together for Valencia games thanks again

Last edited:

GlasgowRedz

Michael Crick

✔ @MichaelLCrick

Now confirmed that this game is on Sunday 28th October, 4pm kick off.

Robbo*

Ballot being done for Young Boys.

More importantly, does anyone know if they're selling beers in the ground at CL games this season? Heard a rumour.

oldhand

Can any execs do a name change for me for Juventus away? Will pay a finders fee or sort an away
Chubbed on 8 credits myself, did all 4 last season ok, very unhappy not counting Berne and not dropping 15/16 credits for second match, so I need one as well anyone

oldhand

Ballot being done for Young Boys.

More importantly, does anyone know if they're selling beers in the ground at CL games this season? Heard a rumour.
Think everyone gets, h5ear TCS may not be running daytrip they said they would anno5unce today

Edit sold out, people got on 2 credits

Last edited:

oldhand

Do you think we get results in one big email later today?
Possibly, still not had Valencia debited, quickest way of checking looking at pending on card, can't believe it won't go down way under my 8 credits

Just had Juve chubbing, second ballot on Friday

Last edited:

Robbo*

Possibly, still not had Valencia debited, quickest way of checking looking at pending on card, can't believe it won't go down way under my 8 credits

Just had Juve chubbing, second ballot on Friday
called up and got all three, had 14 credits.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Opted out of the league cup in the end. Date not even set yet, doing load of other games so will take the cup final risk this year

JMack1234

Is the Valencia home ballot being done today? Also do you credits for going to the home games? I've never been that interested in the ticketing system.

RedDevilRoshi

This is a joke. I have flights and accommodation booked. Absolutely fuming
Same boat as you mate. Bloody fuming with this. Shows you in this modern age that the fans are the least relevant as long as the tv companies are appeased.

Just WTF does Spurs’ new bus shelter delay have to affect this fixture and so many other thousands of fans that are now affected with this announcement?

Reactions: Rood

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Same boat as you mate. Bloody fuming with this. Shows you in this modern age that the fans are the least relevant as long as the tv companies are appeased.

Just WTF does Spurs’ new bus shelter delay have to affect this fixture and so many other thousands of fans that are now affected with this announcement?

Add me to the list. Was doing a day trip for that game, and was due to fly home just before 5 that evening.

Cpt Negative

Let’s see if united match what city have done and offered free travel for the disruption.

I’m assuming United could have said no to the move after all

RedDevilRoshi

Let’s see if united match what city have done and offered free travel for the disruption.

I’m assuming United could have said no to the move after all
Would be nice but cannot see it.

This is the email I received from the ticket office following this farcical announcement:

We wanted to advise you that our forthcoming home game against Everton (originally Saturday 27th October) has been re-scheduled.

Manchester United v Everton - Sunday 28th October, KO 16:00

Please note that the rescheduling of this match is as a result of the Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City game being changed to Monday 29th October due to Tottenham Hotspur's ongoing stadium issues.

If you are now unable to attend this game due to the fixture change, you can cancel your match ticket via our Contact Centre by calling 0161 868 8000.

Alternatively, you can transfer your ticket to another supporter, by calling us on 0161 868 8000 and purchasing Official Membership for the supporter attending. We will then transfer the ticket over to the correct Official Membership ensuring that all terms and conditions are being followed correctly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Feel for you chaps, as I often book up hotels that far ahead and could easily be in the same boat.
As a minimum, you expect once it's moved for tv, it's cast in stone! Sets a horrible precedent if they can just casually move it so easily.

Can't see them covering hotels and travel, as you could easily have say 15,000 fans having booked trains, coaches, flights and hotels. It could cost £100,000s, and unlike that postponed game with the bomb nonsense, doubt they could claim on insurance. And even then they only gave free tickets, not the travel and accommodation.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Sounds like all the CL away games were massively over subscribed. Juve only 11+ credits guaranteed you a ticket. Valencia 10+ and Young Boys 3+. I'll be lucky to get anything in the second ballot at this rate!

Andy_Cole

3 rejections. How do credits work? I had one credit but not sure how I got it. Maybe because I got fobbed off the Europa league final? I swear I applied to Euro aways last year but no additional credits.

JB7

Really stupid question but where do I see how many credits I’ve got?

I’ve never bothered with how many I’ve had before but have done a few aways so should have some credits, not that I’ve applied for any of these 3 aways.

Robbo*

Really stupid question but where do I see how many credits I’ve got?

I’ve never bothered with how many I’ve had before but have done a few aways so should have some credits, not that I’ve applied for any of these 3 aways.
I received a text last week ahead of the draw with dates for applications and it also showed how many credits I had.

Decade long lurker

This is a joke. I have flights and accommodation booked. Absolutely fuming
I’m bulling. They can shove it now. An absolute disgrace. Confirmed fixture of United v Everton changed because spurs stadium isn’t ready and there’s an NFL game at Wembley. Feck me. What’s football becoming?

JB7

I received a text last week ahead of the draw with dates for applications and it also showed how many credits I had.
Cheers, just gone back and re-read the text and it’s got the info. My bad!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Hey sorry to bring this up but got some bad news last week having been diagnosed with cancer,
I promised myself I would one day bring my family to old Trafford and getting that bad news has made me want to do it asap,I'm looking for 4 tickets for the wolves match anyone has 4 sitting together let me know thanks,if there are not 4 spare for wolves game I would happily take 4 together for Valencia games thanks again
Sorry to hear that, 4 together is always going to be difficult. Best bet will be Derby in League Cup or maybe Young Boys CL as less demand

Rooney24

Im on the look out for 2 tickets for Young Boys away. Can meet at the stadium as I live here. Long shot this but worth a try I guess.

Revan

Assumptionman
Guys, does anyone know what is the best way to get a ticket for Juventus away? viagogo seems crazy expensive, the tickets starting at over 400 EUR, what are other alternatives? Is it true that the tickets on the website of Juve will start getting sold 2 or 3 weeks before the match, in which case I need to be quick to get them providing that there are still tickets left for general sale (what are the chances about it, tickets being left for general sale)?

Thanks!

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

I’m bulling. They can shove it now. An absolute disgrace. Confirmed fixture of United v Everton changed because spurs stadium isn’t ready and there’s an NFL game at Wembley. Feck me. What’s football becoming?
I know. I have now booked two new flights as the prices thankfully we're pretty low. I think Ryanair knew people would be on the lookout after this farce of a change and set the prices quite cheap to mop up the business. So now going from the Sat to Mon rather than the Fri to Sun. Also had to book another night in the hotel which is also nice and cheap. So this disaster has cost me an extra £70 (as well as the previous wasted flights and Fri night in hotel). Could have been worse price-wise, but I'm still seething!

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Anyone got 2/3 for any home game this month or next? Will collect tickets/drop back off etc around Manchester if needs be.

robinrooney

This new credit system for euro aways is ridiculous. Used to get 1 credit for applying and being unsuccessful and 2 for going to the game.

Now 0 credit for unsuccessful application.

That means people with high credits will always get the tickets and people on low credits will never get tickets therefor their credits will never go up.

Stupid

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
A single for West Ham away would be pleasantly snapped up if anyone has one?

Thanks!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
This new credit system for euro aways is ridiculous. Used to get 1 credit for applying and being unsuccessful and 2 for going to the game.

Now 0 credit for unsuccessful application.

That means people with high credits will always get the tickets and people on low credits will never get tickets therefor their credits will never go up.

Stupid
Yeah, but tbh people used to abuse that system by applying for the credit with no intention of going. But they are now doing:

- To ensure that supporters without a credit history have a chance of receiving tickets, second and any subsequent ballots (and/or outbound calling) will be conducted randomly, and not based on credit history

- Supporters who are able to travel at short notice and have been unsuccessful in the second ballot will be given the opportunity to join a 'last-minute returns list' (this list will be used for any late ticket returns in the days immediately prior to the match)

(Source)

I was chubbed for Juve away but I've just booked flights anyway so if anyone knows of any spare, please let me know!