All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Shit just realised this is the protest match :( what a traitor I am. Apparently I managed to get a safe standing ticket in N2401 bit mad to randomly be available!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool on, be quick
I even checked just then, 1 available and quickly gone.

I'm not sure if these total random drops are more or less annoying than the "get on at 9am" and you wait hours ones.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The way these tickets are going, I might have to entertain the idea of a Europa game to see a game this year :lol:

I expect the draw will come out, and unless it's Ruddybudgewadge United, the tickets will go in an instant for that.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Hypothetically, would anyone be interested in buying a single for Liverpool off me?

In two minds about whether to go. Not saying I’m definitely selling - just would like to know if any of you would be interested in case I do sell it.

wesleybrown19

Anyone know when next West Ham release will be?
Also, if anyone has two spares give me a shout. Cheers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool tickets on sale for £95 which is an odd price point.
I'd have probably been tempted if I didn't have a course starting at 9am the morning after (200miles from the ground!)

Ober tan

I'd have probably been tempted if I didn't have a course starting at 9am the morning after (200miles from the ground!)
They've probably realised trying to sell those seats at 200-400 quid won't work, especially after that shower on the weekend. Touting leeches.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
They’ve been up for £200 all day but the club has clearly realised nobody is falling for that :lol:

If people want Liverpool tickets, keep refreshing and they do come up. I nabbed one in the standing area earlier, excited as it’s my first time in that area.

AussieDevil

Hey guys, Im looking into buying two hospitality tickets for the derby on the 14th January, I will be buying two tickets. I am a United member, but will my partner also need to be a member in order for us to both go to the game? or can i buy both tickets with my membership?

JB7

Hey guys, Im looking into buying two hospitality tickets for the derby on the 14th January, I will be buying two tickets. I am a United member, but will my partner also need to be a member in order for us to both go to the game? or can i buy both tickets with my membership?
Both of you need to be members.

JB7

Got Palace. Bring on the returns next week for Southampton & Leicester.

Ober tan

8075 apps for Brentford. 6817 in the standard pot with a 14% success rate. That was normally closer to 20% last season hopefully it’s a one off.

ell

2 for Liverpool game N1406 Sir Alex Stand - available to members. DM if interested! One ticket is a seniors but can get upgraded. thanks!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
8075 apps for Brentford. 6817 in the standard pot with a 14% success rate. That was normally closer to 20% last season hopefully it’s a one off.
It's the smallest ground so less tickets than usual

Still I was one of the (un)lucky ones to get a ticket

JB7

It's the smallest ground so less tickets than usual

Still I was one of the (un)lucky ones to get a ticket
Second smallest now Bournemouth have come back up unfortunately.

Applications were up slightly on last season but that's to be expected as last season as it's the first away of the season and the original fixture last year was a Tuesday night I think, then rearranged for another Tuesday night.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
how did you know Newcastle was today out of interest? Already sorted but don’t recall any email?
It's the equivalent of our transfer policy. Utter scattergun nonsense.

You just have to sign in whenever you can.
I go in for Arsenal and Tottenham every so often but dare say I'll not check at the precise 10min window they're out and miss out.

It's really annoying the high price corporate tickets confuse things, as you used to at least be able to set up a notification to work off the BUY TICKETS suddenly displaying.
But now that shows the whole time it's pure job lot again.

Merk78

how did you know Newcastle was today out of interest? Already sorted but don’t recall any email?
This has really p1ssed me off. Been going on daily watching for them as it’s my lads birthday on the Friday and foolishly he’s asked to go down for it. Had a hectic morning and I log on the back of 12 and they’ve been and gone and not a notification to be seen. Sh1t cnuts

** any spares going, send me a message please, would need 2 together as he’s only 8. Both members **

OlsensHummelBoots

This has really p1ssed me off. Been going on daily watching for them as it’s my lads birthday on the Friday and foolishly he’s asked to go down for it. Had a hectic morning and I log on the back of 12 and they’ve been and gone and not a notification to be seen. Sh1t cnuts

** any spares going, send me a message please, would need 2 together as he’s only 8. Both members **
Same here, no notification of ticket releases for matches but really good of United to inform me there's tickets available for the Rugby League World Cup Final.

That's the reason I pay my membership for:lol:

Utter knobheads.

RedDevilLucio

I’ve been off work on holiday all week been checking often and been able to pick up Newcastle and Arsenal. Also could have had a bin dipper ticket but can’t cos of work. You really have to have patience and time. It’s a reyt mess this way of getting tickets

SambaBoy

Long shot, but anyone can't make tonight and got a spare?

Last edited: