All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ah ok. So what happens if they don’t shift them, do they get reduced to non-corporate prices? As I’m puzzled as to who would pay that sort of money for a single football ticket :lol:
They tend to shift them all eventually. Unsure if they ever switch them to general release in the event they don't sell.

You do get a padded seat and food etc with most of them but it's still a huge rip off

Red00012

Ah ok. So what happens if they don’t shift them, do they get reduced to non-corporate prices? As I’m puzzled as to who would pay that sort of money for a single football ticket :lol:
People with more money than sense. But they do get sold. The big games go for double that.

Rooney24

I’ve just logged onto the ticketing page and the prices look an absolute obscene amount! Is it usually £270 for a single ticket for Newcastle? Feels like you are purchasing it off the black market rather than through the club website.
I had the exact same reaction earlier !

I thought the club were supposed to send out emails this season every time there was a general release of tickets. Im not getting any emails, have i got this wrong?

corno_mufc

I thought the club were supposed to send out emails this season every time there was a general release of tickets. Im not getting any emails, have i got this wrong?
The last time I had a ticket release email (for the Utd mens) was " Ticket Alert - Liverpool ticket release" on Tue, 26 Jul

I got lucky Monday this week and snapped up Spurs & Arsenal as they released a load of tickets

I had been randomly going onto the site most days just to check - I think that is the best way

I think because they always sell out, the ticketing team are not really worried about advanced notification - with the demand way outstripping availability.

Fully expecting lots of emails about the Europa League games and Carabao Cup in the coming weeks though!!

IceManFtw

Hi guys

n00bie here, I’m in Manchester for a couple weeks and was wondering if/what chance there is of watching a United game at Old Traford (doesn’t matter the opposition) i’m not a member or anything but I don’t feel like paying £150+ to some scammer on Twitter

can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Bosws87

Any other idiots getting the 5:15am from piccadilly to southampton tomorrow?

klayton88

Any idea yet who we'll play in the Europa on the 8th of September at OT? Groups are out but I don't see the fixture dates anywhere.

Remember the geese

Red00012

On the website Utd have the dates for the home fixtures for the EL set. Is this confirmed ?

corno_mufc

On the website Utd have the dates for the home fixtures for the EL set. Is this confirmed ?

We have been drawn in Group E with Real Sociedad de Futbol, FC Sheriff Tiraspol and Omonoia FC.
The schedule of games will be confirmed by UEFA at 11am Saturday 27th August.

Red00012

We have been drawn in Group E with Real Sociedad de Futbol, FC Sheriff Tiraspol and Omonoia FC.
The schedule of games will be confirmed by UEFA at 11am Saturday 27th August.
Confirmed already and the site was right

Prophet_of_Doom

Is anyone able to offer any advice on the Alex Ferguson Stand? In Manchester for work on the weekend of the Newcastle game and was hoping to take my little boy for his first ever Old Trafford game (he's been desperate to go for a couple of years!) But the only seats available are N3408 in Tier 2 (the hospitality seating area) and I don't want his first experience to be a disappointment! I know some of the areas don't have a great view because of the roof and as it's hospitality seating the atmosphere might be a bit meh. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Chriss10

Missed the latest Leeds ticket release, still in desperate need for a few!
If you have twitter, theres a few accounts that tweet when drops go live on site or post tickets for sale at FV.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Is anyone able to offer any advice on the Alex Ferguson Stand? In Manchester for work on the weekend of the Newcastle game and was hoping to take my little boy for his first ever Old Trafford game (he's been desperate to go for a couple of years!) But the only seats available are N3408 in Tier 2 (the hospitality seating area) and I don't want his first experience to be a disappointment! I know some of the areas don't have a great view because of the roof and as it's hospitality seating the atmosphere might be a bit meh. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!
Mate if you Google ‘old Trafford seat view’ or something like that you can find websites that show the view from any given section. I’ve found them really helpful with the caveat the pitch always looks closer in person!

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Anyone interested in a single for arsenal? I got diagnosed with covid yesterday so not too sure I’ll be better in time.

Ober tan

Anyone booked flights to Moldova got any advice for cheapest routes etc

JB7

Had my Spain flight cancelled on me this evening and the prices have nearly tripled since I booked it first thing this morning. :rolleyes:

Chriss10

Had my Spain flight cancelled on me this evening and the prices have nearly tripled since I booked it first thing this morning. :rolleyes:
I secured a vueling flight earlier for £40 out and by the time I checked out they wanted £130:smirk:

paulocon2

If you have twitter, theres a few accounts that tweet when drops go live on site or post tickets for sale at FV.
Didn't know that (re tweeting when the drops go live). I'll have a search on Twitter to see if I can find them..

mu57afa

this website is better, can narrow it down to row and seat and is the same 3d rendition united use for the blocks https://map.3ddigitalvenue.com/manutd