All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

OllyJ21

Morning all

Any good recommendations for travelling to Chisinau on the cheap please?

LooseCannon

I’ve got a pair in the stretford end available for all Europa games and Villa in the cup. DM for details

JB7

Morning all

I can't go anymore but when I was toying with the idea by far the cheapest route was flying into Iasi, Romania and getting a train from there to Chisnau. It's a long way round but did save quite a bit.

That said I need a workaround for Sociedad because all the cheapest routes seem to have gone now and my initial flight was cancelled.

OllyJ21

I can't go anymore but when I was toying with the idea by far the cheapest route was flying into Iasi, Romania and getting a train from there to Chisnau. It's a long way round but did save quite a bit.

That said I need a workaround for Sociedad because all the cheapest routes seem to have gone now and my initial flight was cancelled.
Thank you for your help - I will take a look

With Soceidad, we managed to book straightaway into Bilbao. My recommendation would be to look on Vueling direct and look at flying into Santander or Bilbao. We have then hired a car for £30 to get us to and from San Sebastian

JB7

With Soceidad, we managed to book straightaway into Bilbao. My recommendation would be to look on Vueling direct and look at flying into Santander or Bilbao. We have then hired a car for £30 to get us to and from San Sebastian
I'll have a look at Santander, nice one. I booked a return to Bilbao for £44 on Saturday morning but the travel company cancelled it at 6pm that evening, saying it was a duplicated booking or something, by which point the same flight was £130 & I was too pissed off to book it that night. Last I saw it was £280 but it's gone now I think. I'll have a look, need to get something booked.

Robin

Just a heads up to season ticket holders transferring their cup tickets to members , United are charging £8 fee to fall in line with members prices ,

Robin

I haven’t seen this published anywhere so i thought it was a glitch , I rang the ticket office and they confirmed. The good news is they said all proceeds will go to next years dividend payment !!!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I'll have a look at Santander, nice one. I booked a return to Bilbao for £44 on Saturday morning but the travel company cancelled it at 6pm that evening, saying it was a duplicated booking or something, by which point the same flight was £130 & I was too pissed off to book it that night. Last I saw it was £280 but it's gone now I think. I'll have a look, need to get something booked.
Have a look at flying to Biarritz

I did that when we played Real Sociedad few years back

I think there was direct bus from airport to San Sebastian

JB7

Have a look at flying to Biarritz

I did that when we played Real Sociedad few years back

I think there was direct bus from airport to San Sebastian
Yeah there's nothing great I don't think to Biarritz unfortunately, I can't travel on Wednesday which is killing most of my options unfortunately. I'll sort something, it'll just be more expensive than I hoped. Cheers though I do appreciate the tip.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Single for Arsenal available…lads who DMd me earlier have first dibs but if any one reading this is interested let me know, first come first served if the DM lads don’t end up taking it…

abaka

Long shot but anybody got a pair in stretford end for Arse??

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Morning all

Last time we went we flew to Bucharest and got an overnight train to Chisinau. Some experience on the soviet era train.

HucknallRed

Info: Euro away v FC SHERIFF, does it only show buy now button when it gets to your level of credits.

Blake's 7

Single available for Arsenal. 3rd Tier SAF.
FV to members. DM me if interested.

P0GBA

Is Sheriff sold out now? The notification option is gone now.

JB7

Where did you use for the car hire? I've booked to fly back from Santander.

Is Sheriff sold out now? The notification option is gone now.
Believe so, went to 2 credits and out. EDIT - if you're quick there are a few on there now

Last edited:

OllyJ21

Last time we went we flew to Bucharest and got an overnight train to Chisinau. Some experience on the soviet era train.
Thanks for this, however we have now booked to fly into Iasi. There are a few different options - train / bus etc to get from there to Chisinau

Will have to experience the soviet train another time as can imagine it is something!

OllyJ21

Where did you use for the car hire? I've booked to fly back from Santander.

Believe so, went to 2 credits and out. EDIT - if you're quick there are a few on there now
gotrentalcars.com - about £33 for 1 day rental. Are you going Sheriff?

Darlington Padgett

I know it is next to impossible but If anyone has two spares for the City away game please let me know. I planned a trip to Manchester for the Sherrif game that was rescheduled and I'm now looking at options to get to see any game.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I know it is next to impossible but If anyone has two spares for the City away game please let me know. I planned a trip to Manchester for the Sherrif game that was rescheduled and I'm now looking at options to get to see any game.
I will sell my Nan for a ticket to that game and I've got contacts going back 20 years at Utd. Good luck.

Sep

Hello,i live in cyprus and since united are coming to cyprus with omonia it would be amazing if someone could help me get a ticket to the away stand (united stand) or could help me in the process of acquiring one thanks.

JB7

The Sheriff game wasn't rescheduled, if you're going to come up with a BS story for a ticket at least make it believable

Hello,i live in cyprus and since united are coming to cyprus with omonia it would be amazing if someone could help me get a ticket to the away stand (united stand) or could help me in the process of acquiring one thanks.
I highly doubt anyone is going to buy a ticket, fly to Cyprus to collect said ticket on the day of the game and then give you said ticket. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sep

The Sheriff game wasn't rescheduled, if you're going to come up with a BS story for a ticket at least make it believable

I highly doubt anyone is going to buy a ticket, fly to Cyprus to collect said ticket on the day of the game and then give you said ticket. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
i live in cyprus theres the tickets for the omonia stands have sold out i was wondering if there was a release date info on when united put the tickets for the sale to buy

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Bad day at work mate? :lol:

JB7

gotrentalcars.com - about £33 for 1 day rental. Are you going Sheriff?
No, couldn't get Sherrif past the missus unfortunately as I've got a couple of other trips in the couple of weeks after meaning I'll miss City away and the Cyprus trip which I've been sulking about, I won't lie :lol: .

Bad day at work mate? :lol:
:lol::lol: that obvious?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

What's your name, Billy Dream Killer? :lol:

Darlington Padgett

It was rescheduled, it was originally intended for October 6, it was later swapped with the Omonia one in Cyprus.

RomeorMandalay89

I have two spares in J stand for tomorrow. FV £38 each.

DM me interested.

SOLD

Last edited:

Cheshire Red

Supports
Wife and Kids
I’d be interested in these too, if they’re legit? Seems a bit cheap as doesn’t club 500 include food?
Just ordered 2 and got confirmation E-Mail straight away.

INCLUDED

Official E-tickets

Luxury padded seats

Lounge access

Coffee and tea

Hot food dish

£31
p.p.

Food included but looks like cash bar, can't complain for that price though.