All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

Did anyone book a euro away with Sportsbreaks last season? Does it include tickets, flights and hotel?

Judas

Open to offers
Chances of the Europa League home games going on general sale are pretty high, right? Might be looking for a couple as got friends who are going to be in England.

RedDevilRoshi

Chances of the Europe League home games going on general sale are pretty high, right? Might be looking for a couple as got friends who are going to be in England.
Definitely will be on general sale as can’t see those fixtures being sold out.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Anyone got 2 spares for the Newcastle match? I'm thinking of making the trip over for that and the Europa League match before.

My Everton supporting friend is trying to get tickets to the match at Goodison so I guess I'll have to be undercover for that. :nervous:

Rooney24

So If I wanted to go to the Brentford game at the end of Feb when would be the best time to check the website? (given the club aren’t actually notifying by email as they said!)

daveoliver91

Thanks - another drop without official warning.. and there are quite a lot available!!
Yeah, this is getting very frustrating now - Only upper tiers availbale now but still interesting since it's a big game vs Leeds.
I have been refreshing for the Arsenal game for this weekend but nothing. I expect also a big release in the following days (usually it's early in the morning). We will keep an eye..

So If I wanted to go to the Brentford game at the end of Feb when would be the best time to check the website? (given the club aren’t actually notifying by email as they said!)
I wish we all knew.. Man United are doing some big releases every now and then.
I would suggest to keep an eye around 15 days before the game and see if you catch any of the releases. Or sometimes some random tickets become available, but you need to be very quick!

Norris Cole

It's seemingly more random than ever when they release tickets to members.
For that kind of game you should be able to pick up a ticket or two on here.
If not, i would check the website most mornings between 9-10am - just make it part of your routine if possible.
May not be anything for the next few months, but in the 1-2 months prior to the game there will be small releases quite frequently.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Chances of the Europa League home games going on general sale are pretty high, right? Might be looking for a couple as got friends who are going to be in England.
Which games? I'm sure you can get those from people on here

I have a pair available for Real Sociedad for a start - DM if interested

Judas

Open to offers
Which games? I'm sure you can get those from people on here

I have a pair available for Real Sociedad for a start - DM if interested
Thanks for the offer pal, but still waiting to get confirmed dates of when they're coming over, but good to know it should be fairly simple.

RonaldoVII

I've a season ticket - what are the chances of me being able to buy an extra ticket (and move my seat) for the Europa League game against Sheriff in October?

Automated messaging over the phone says they only sell tickets online and online it requires me to pick a separate (member) account to assign the ticket to.

JB7

I've a season ticket - what are the chances of me being able to buy an extra ticket (and move my seat) for the Europa League game against Sheriff in October?

Automated messaging over the phone says they only sell tickets online and online it requires me to pick a separate (member) account to assign the ticket to.
I'd wait it out to speak to a person at the TO, there certainly isn't any way to do that over the website.

Ober tan

Sheriff away going on sale Thursday. Sportsbreaks not doing a trip is a bit annoying.

Bmartgolf

Hey all,

I’m new to this forum. I’ve got 2 tickets to the Arsenal game on Sunday. I booked them for myself and my wife. However my brother who’s a member is going to come with me.

United won’t change the ticket to his name and I’ve heard about these ID checks. What do you think the chances are of running into a problem?
Cheers,
Ben

JB7

Hey all,

I’m new to this forum. I’ve got 2 tickets to the Arsenal game on Sunday. I booked them for myself and my wife. However my brother who’s a member is going to come with me.

United won’t change the ticket to his name and I’ve heard about these ID checks. What do you think the chances are of running into a problem?
Cheers,
Ben
Absolutely zero.

JamesCurran

Real Socidead Ticket
Zone 9 Tribuna Este
Believe this is near the away section
Only selling as we got other tickets beside each other in different section
€72 FV

Reactions: Rood

Merk78

Hey all,

Cheers,
Ben
Hi Ben, if you’re really worried then I’ll give you face value for them and take my chances ;-)

Last edited:

Norris Cole

Hey all,

Cheers,
Ben
As others have said, never seen an ID check at Old Trafford so I wouldnt worry at all. They have ~75'000 fans to let in in ~45 minutes, they just dont have the capacity or care as long as you have a ticket.

daveoliver91

Absolutely zero.
Don't worry, nothing will be carrier out before the game. I shouldn't worry at all.

Let's see if this morning we see more releases on the Arsenal game or the rest of the games..

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Hey all,

Cheers,
Ben
Absolutely zero.
Chances are very low but not zero - it can happen

What happens is that you are sent back to the ticket office- they will question you about where you got the ticket from, how much you paid etc.
Since you are family it shouldnt be an issue but wastes time so head into the ground early just in case

Bmartgolf

Chances are very low but not zero - it can happen

What happens is that you are sent back to the ticket office- they will question you about where you got the ticket from, how much you paid etc.
Since you are family it shouldnt be an issue but wastes time so head into the ground early just in case
Ok cool, thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed there are no issues, but we will get there with plenty of time! :)

SambaBoy

Ok cool, thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed there are no issues, but we will get there with plenty of time! :)
Yeah chances are very low but probably higher the earlier you get there if that makes sense. Get in between 10-30mins before KO and the chances will be less as more people will be going through the turnstiles.

Robin

Yeah chances are very low but probably higher the earlier you get there if that makes sense. Get in between 10-30mins before KO and the chances will be less as more people will be going through the turnstiles.
This makes more sense , I always go in 30 mins before ko, a lot busier , they are not going to send you to the ticket office 15 mins before kick off, the ones that are targeted are those silly enough to advertise their tickets on social media sites , I’ve seen them put names, rows and seat numbers, open invitation to United , advertising that you are selling to strangers

Evans999

Use screenshots on your phone and you'll be fine. Paper tickets are more likely to cause suspicion.

cbmufc

Have a single for Arsenal, can forward to members. N2411, FV is £55

cheers

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
This makes more sense , I always go in 30 mins before ko, a lot busier , they are not going to send you to the ticket office 15 mins before kick off, the ones that are targeted are those silly enough to advertise their tickets on social media sites , I’ve seen them put names, rows and seat numbers, open invitation to United , advertising that you are selling to strangers
Actually my mate was sent to the ticket office not long before KO and missed the start of the game so it definitely happens

And it's nothing to do with checks by staff on the turnstile, it is the ticket office randomly (apparently) selecting tickets for checks which get flagged up when you try to enter

This was last season BTW

eugegall

Hi all,

I have two tickets available for the Sociedad game if anyone is interested at face value which is £35 each.

I'd prefer a trusted, regular poster so if you don't hear from me its because of that.

Cheers

Lanesy

Morning everyone! Late late late notice I know, but I don’t suppose anyone is selling a ticket for the Leicester game tonight?