All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Savlehest

Anyone with a knowledge on the home game against Brentford - will it likely be resheduled becouse of some cup/european games? - And if anyone cant attempt/want to sell the game, then iam looking for 2 tickets (both members).

Robin

Anyone with a knowledge on the home game against Brentford - will it likely be resheduled becouse of some cup/european games? - And if anyone cant attempt/want to sell the game, then iam looking for 2 tickets (both members).
It’s a long way off, no one can predict this early what day the game will be played, having said that Brentford at home shouldn’t be that big a problem to get tickets to. However we have such a good side this could be the game that we clinch the title ( forever the optimist )

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
2 questions -

I've just realised I have booked flights for the weekend of the home game against West Ham, 29th October. We have an EL game on the 27th. The West Ham game will likely be moved to Monday, wont it?

Also, have applications for the Liverpool home game opened up yet?

Red00012

2 questions -

I've just realised I have booked flights for the weekend of the home game against West Ham, 29th October. We have an EL game on the 27th. The West Ham game will likely be moved to Monday, wont it?

Also, have applications for the Liverpool home game opened up yet?
Probably Sunday possibly Monday .
Liverpool ballot is closed

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Face value of the ticket only on here mate. How its always been done and how it should be done.
Nice one, that’s fine by me! Yeah, anyone with an un needed Liverpool single, please get in touch!

Anyone here travelling up from London for matches? Would like to chat to you if so…

DanielofLeyland

Looking for two tickets together for Brighton (long shot I know) Got on the site and the map several times during the release yesterday and didn't get a single seat. So annoying. Got Glasto tickets easier!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Noticed there's some corporate tickets up now.

City £535
Arsenal £480
Liverpool £395
Leeds £320

Who sets these prices? They seem to be utterly random and a step up from the ludicrous £175-250 ones last year.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson

City £535
Arsenal £480
Liverpool £395
Leeds £320

Who sets these prices? They seem to be utterly random and a step up from the ludicrous £175-250 ones last year.
It's one thing United aren't useless at is ripping off our fans. Just days after informing people AFTER the ballot for the scousers that 99% of people were guaranteed not to get a ticket for balloted games this season, they release overpriced corporate tickets.

cbmufc

Arsenal on past attendance again.

I don’t mind the idea of it ie previous attendance but surely they have to give a bit of notice? And a bit of organisation ffs:

- you have this number of credits
- you needed this number of credits for Liverpool

has anyone on here even got sorted for Liverpool, love to know the cut off point?

also, why not just do what they do for euro aways? If you qualify, log in and pick your seas. Then it drops down to next number of homes etc Let’s say someone has done 15 games and they’ve doubled up in the app with someone on 2 from last year- do both get sorted? Why should it be luck of the draw as to who gets what seat If 2 apps are successful. Someone on 15 gets tier 3 and someone on 13 gets K lower?

we all know this next lot for Liverpool will drop at any time and anyone can get them - surely just keep scaling down to those who didn’t have enough in the ballot?

Basically, it’s rushed load of nonsense with nobody having a clue what’s going on.

Drew93

I might be on holiday for that game so if you want to message me around Christmas time I’ll let you know if I have my 2 seats available.

Fried Chicken FC

Arsenal on past attendance again.

I don’t mind the idea of it ie previous attendance but surely they have to give a bit of notice? And a bit of organisation ffs:

- you have this number of credits
- you needed this number of credits for Liverpool

has anyone on here even got sorted for Liverpool, love to know the cut off point?

also, why not just do what they do for euro aways? If you qualify, log in and pick your seas. Then it drops down to next number of homes etc Let’s say someone has done 15 games and they’ve doubled up in the app with someone on 2 from last year- do both get sorted? Why should it be luck of the draw as to who gets what seat If 2 apps are successful. Someone on 15 gets tier 3 and someone on 13 gets K lower?

we all know this next lot for Liverpool will drop at any time and anyone can get them - surely just keep scaling down to those who didn’t have enough in the ballot?

Basically, it’s rushed load of nonsense with nobody having a clue what’s going on.
TBH I'm happy with this new system. Out of every competition last season I missed 1 game.

Same thing every season, I go to 99% of the games, but I am never successful in the ballots. First time I have been successful in a ballot for this Liverpool game coming up.

I do agree though, that those that have attended the most should get their pick of seats.

Last edited:

Schweinsteigeradi

TBH I'm happy with this new system. Out of every competition last season I missed 2 games.

Same thing every season, I go to 99% of the games, but I am never successful in the ballots. First time I have been successful in a ballot for this Liverpool game coming up.

I do agree though, that those that have attended the most should get their pick of seats.
Why would you not buy a season ticket last season? There were quite a few going about especially with many taking a break. I hate the new system. I must have been to at least 12 home games last season, however, more than half were via twitter or on here. Some just sent email tickets, so there is no record on my account. It's inherently fair but you cant implement something like this without advance notice!

Fried Chicken FC

Why would you not buy a season ticket last season? There were quite a few going about especially with many taking a break. I hate the new system. I must have been to at least 12 home games last season, however, more than half were via twitter or on here. Some just sent email tickets, so there is no record on my account. It's inherently fair but you cant implement something like this without advance notice!
There's a couple of reasons as to why I'm not a season ticket holder. However, that's not the point here.

Not calling you or anyone else here a rubbish fan, but it is a fair system. If someone goes to a certain amount of games they do deserve priority. Like I said under the old system I never got a ticket through the ballot, which was a lot more unfair don't you think?

They actually had discussed this new policy a couple of seasons back. It was discussed with MUST and the minutes of the meeting are on the United website.

Reactions: Sultan

cbmufc

Not
TBH I'm happy with this new system. Out of every competition last season I missed 2 games.

You must have been fortunate to only miss two last year - thought it was the worst year for getting sorted on a membership in at least 10 years. forget the balloted games, once ronaldo turned up it was like pulling teeth for the likes of Villa at home ffs I did more off my membership than on it, although I got lucky on ticket release day this year

But I agree you should get a ticket, no issue with that it’s the lack of communication from United’s end that bothers me.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Did United send out new digital membership cards with renewals? I still have mine from 21/22, but it says it expired. Or will it be the same but some update pushed out?

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
If it’s anything like season tickets we were sent new ones to download for the coming season.
Thanks. That's what the website says, but I don't have that email. The site gives a link to download the membership card if you can't find the email, but it then takes me to my profile where there's no way to download it. I will email them tomorrow to see if they can send it to me.

AussieDevil

City £535
Arsenal £480
Liverpool £395
Leeds £320

Coming up from Sydney in Jan and was shocked to see how high they had priced the corporate seats, as that’s typically the easiest way to get tickets for me.

OlsensHummelBoots

Did United send out new digital membership cards with renewals? I still have mine from 21/22, but it says it expired. Or will it be the same but some update pushed out?
I didn't receive a download for the digital card but my lad has which is available on my account due to being linked (junior membership).

Not having the digital card isn't an issue for me but it's a curious difference in one being available and not the other?

Savlehest

I might be on holiday for that game so if you want to message me around Christmas time I’ll let you know if I have my 2 seats available.
That sounds perfect. I will message you around Christmas - fingers crossed, we will talk later this year :)

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I didn't receive a download for the digital card but my lad has which is available on my account due to being linked (junior membership).

Not having the digital card isn't an issue for me but it's a curious difference in one being available and not the other?
It's bizarre. It doesn't really matter since I live in the US and don't have firm plans to come to a match yet, but I was deleting the old one only to realize there was no new one.

OlsensHummelBoots

It's bizarre. It doesn't really matter since I live in the US and don't have firm plans to come to a match yet, but I was deleting the old one only to realize there was no new one.
If you do attend a game I'd be surprised if having one or not will make any difference.

I've purchased for tickets this year obviously all digitally and I can't think of one occasion since it went digital about being asked or required to show any membership?

The discrepancy is United just being United at the moment.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
If you do attend a game I'd be surprised if having one or not will make any difference.

I've purchased for tickets this year obviously all digitally and I can't think of one occasion since it went digital about being asked or required to show any membership?

The discrepancy is United just being United at the moment.
Ah, do you get digital tickets for each match now? I assumed that they just assigned the tickets to your membership card like they did with the physical card.

OlsensHummelBoots

Ah, do you get digital tickets for each match now? I assumed that they just assigned the tickets to your membership card like they did with the physical card.
Digital tickets for each match. I honestly can't think of an occasion when I've used the digital membership card physically (does that make sense)?

This season, although no digital card issued, it hasn't been an issue getting tickets via ticketing website as they've obviously got membership details and you need to sign into your account to access tickets.

As I said, United being United. No consistency in anything they do:D

FiiiiveTenHaaags

I’ve got my tickets for the season saved as digital passes on my iPhone wallet.

TenOuttaTenHag

2 x Adult Tickets and a Car Park pass for the game against Rayo on the 31st free to a good home if anyone is interested.

Change of plans my end, and now can’t go.

JSC

Hey guys,

Anybody happen to be selling 3 adult tickets together for Brighton? Or 4 and I’ll find another friend!
Thanks in advance.

Patsopara

Hey guys,

Anybody happen to be selling 3 adult tickets together for Brighton? Or 4 and I’ll find another friend!
Thanks in advance.
At the moment there are seats on the regular prices.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep just came in on the back end of a classic random release.

Had done in the basket, but bottled it as wasn't sure the price and game, and obviously then lost it :lol:

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Is there a way we can get some sort of alert or notification when tickets go out? Other than via email…would be useful af tbh.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is there a way we can get some sort of alert or notification when tickets go out? Other than via email…would be useful af tbh.
You can set an alert up to notify of changes to a page.
But it's pretty useless now they've started having these sky high corporate tickets,as all the games are showing on BUY, so there's no change to that.
Also, the alerts come through too late to really capitalise any way.

Popping on and off the net all day seems the only way.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

You can set an alert up to notify of changes to a page.
But it's pretty useless now they've started having these sky high corporate tickets,as all the games are showing on BUY, so there's no change to that.
Also, the alerts come through too late to really capitalise any way.

Popping on and off the net all day seems the only way.
Yeah that’s a good point about the corporate tickets, shame that tbh…

In the past I saw a chrome extension or something like that get created for a property site that managed to only notify people when a new listing was posted but also without a landlord fee…

Got to be some way of doing it. Or even a Twitter announcing the drops…kind of like when the PS5 stock was scarce.