All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I’ll likely have a pair for both Forest and Reading, unsure where they will be yet though as no doubt my seat will be moved

Robin

I’ll likely have a pair for both Forest and Reading, unsure where they will be yet though as no doubt my seat will be moved
Might not be moved for Reading as I think they have only taken 3000 at the moment

RonaldoVII

Forest away results out. Double chubbing for me.
It appears I was successful with 1 but card declined due to insufficient funds as I forgot to move cash in. Probably means I miss out but hopefully they attempt to charge it again as per domestic cup games. My own fault for forgetting.

M27-RED

Chubbed For Forest, Will This New Format For Returns Come Into Play Or Will It Just Be Pot Luck still?

Ober tan

Mate applied for the first time all season and was successful. Another chubbing here.

M27-RED

Mate applied for the first time all season and was successful. Another chubbing here.
Wow That Is Lucky, Yes I Was Chubbed Too Not Done Bad This Season 6 in The Ballot and 4 On Returns only Missed Fulham So Can’t complain, Managed 2 Barca Away The Other Week That Was Sheer Stress

Red Star One

Would love to get one ticket in the away stands for Barcelona - United at Camp Nou on the 16th Feb. I know it's a long shot as those that got them will most likely travel, but if anyone has to change their plans, I'd be delighted to go and sit among our fans.

JB7

Would love to get one ticket in the away stands for Barcelona - United at Camp Nou on the 16th Feb. I know it's a long shot as those that got them will most likely travel, but if anyone has to change their plans, I'd be delighted to go and sit among our fans.
You left it too late unfortunately, it went on sale to members with zero credits a couple of weeks ago.

ZupZup

European away tickets have to be collected in person near the ground.

Red Star One

You left it too late unfortunately, it went on sale to members with zero credits a couple of weeks ago.
Yeah I know, I'm an idiot for not checking the deadlines. After the draw I was so convinced I'll not miss this thing :lol:
European away tickets have to be collected in person near the ground.
Oh I didn't know that, so perhaps it's even better I didn't get them, as the next time I'll be in Manchester will be in spring. Thanks for the tip, but if someone has already collected their tickets and then they can't go, theoretically I could buy this ticket from them?

JB7

Oh I didn't know that, so perhaps it's even better I didn't get them, as the next time I'll be in Manchester will be in spring. Thanks for the tip, but if someone has already collected their tickets and then they can't go, theoretically I could buy this ticket from them?
They have to be collected in Barcelona, near the ground. So yeah in theory if you hang round the United areas on the day of the game you might come across someone that has collected their ticket but is "unable" to use it to be fair. :lol:

Red Star One

They have to be collected in Barcelona, near the ground. So yeah in theory if you hang round the United areas on the day of the game you might come across someone that has collected their ticket but is "unable" to use it to be fair. :lol:
So collected in Barcelona, now I get it, my head is around many things today and I first thought at the OT. Looks tricky then but thanks for explaining. So what happens if someone landed those tickets but is unable to travel? They can be only picked up under his name?

JB7

So collected in Barcelona, now I get it, my head is around many things today and I first thought at the OT. Looks tricky then but thanks for explaining. So what happens if someone landed those tickets but is unable to travel? They can be only picked up under his name?
Yep, then I think that person would have to cancel the ticket and the ticket office would presumably then contact someone who has registered on the late returns list.

Ober tan

@JB7 you seen any Arsenal go up today mate? Not checked, had one in my basket Friday but fell out soon as I assigned it to my mate ffs.

JB7

@JB7 you seen any Arsenal go up today mate? Not checked, had one in my basket Friday but fell out soon as I assigned it to my mate ffs.
I haven't seen anything today no, although I haven't checked as much as normal in truth. Pain in the arse about the site kicking you out on Friday - happened to me for the Villa/Fulham games before the World Cup.

ell

Appreciate this is a massive long shot with next to zero chance - but if any of the reds that I have helped out over the years with selling on my season tickets has a spare for Arsenal on the weekend please let me know!

Remix

LordoftheStreams
Anyone have two tickets for the Leicester game on 19th Feb?

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Looking to go to OT for the first time this season. How do I get tickets? If not, I’d love a Carabao Cup final ticket.
You've probably not had a reply yet as the final part of your post looks like a p***take but anyway, here goes:

Sweep up spare tickets from here which will generally be for cup games or midweek league games, unless you get lucky to find weekend league game tickets. Otherwise, buy a membership(s) from the club and battle 1000s of others for random drops of tickets online. Re the cup final - sorry, but :lol:*

*we're not in the final yet, if we get there then we will probably get an allocation of around 30k and there are way more season ticket holders than that so not even all season ticket holders will get one, therefore you have 0% chance unless you are willing to pay over the odds (we don't condone) or get extremely lucky by finding someone who pays £1k+ for a season ticket with cup games then decides to give you their Wembley final ticket which would be our first trip there in 5 years. Hope that helps. :)

EDIT: Just realised, memberships are actually sold out now too unfortunately.

You've probably not had a reply yet as the final part of your post looks like a p***take but anyway, here goes:

Sweep up spare tickets from here which will generally be for cup games or midweek league games, unless you get lucky to find weekend league game tickets. Otherwise, buy a membership(s) from the club and battle 1000s of others for random drops of tickets online. Re the cup final - sorry, but :lol:*

*we're not in the final yet, if we get there then we will probably get an allocation of around 30k and there are way more season ticket holders than that so not even all season ticket holders will get one, therefore you have 0% chance unless you are willing to pay over the odds (we don't condone) or get extremely lucky by finding someone who pays £1k+ for a season ticket with cup games then decides to give you their Wembley final ticket which would be our first trip there in 5 years. Hope that helps. :)

EDIT: Just realised, memberships are actually sold out now too unfortunately.
fecking hell! The logistics is crazy for the final. Cheers for the help though, mate.

FirstMatch1991

fecking hell! The logistics is crazy for the final. Cheers for the help though, mate.
I had to buy outside Wembley for the FA Cup final vs Palace 2016. Got club Wembley for £120, quite a few tickets to be had. It was years ago but there’s usually tickets around. I hate touts but that’s an option if you are desperate to go but as NextSeason says you won’t get any on forums- social media you may get scammed- and sites like viagogo are a bad option

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Seems a certain few well known touts have disappeared off twitter. Has the club finally started to try and do something about away tickets being sold for 300 quid?

OllyJ21

Morning - does anyone know where people are heading / drinking before the game v Palace tomorrow please?

FirstMatch1991

Wasn’t the pointless Reading ballot extended until Thursday? Looks like they have abandoned that idea- tickets on sale on the site now

CuesOSully

Supports
united
Wasn’t the pointless Reading ballot extended until Thursday? Looks like they have abandoned that idea- tickets on sale on the site now
Do you think they go on general sale as I want 3 but a couple don’t have memberships

Eoineeoc

Morning reds.

Was let down for tickets but flights etc all booked. Heading to the Palace home game 4th if anyone can help? Preferably a pair. Both members thanks.