All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

FiiiiveTenHaaags

If anyone’s interested in a Palace single (for Trafford) let me know, just realised I won’t have been paid in time for train travel up.

Last edited:

Eoineeoc

Hi All,

Looking for a pair of tickets for Palace at home 4th of Feb. Both members, be great if anyone can help. Cheers

mark_a

If it's any guide, my ticket for the Forest home game is showing as 1st Feb on the United ticket site. Though that has had the Reading game as 8pm on 28th for a while

EricTheKing73

Looking for a pair of tickets for the derby tomorrow. Will take two singles at this stage. Have membership for transfer. Sorry absolute newbie!

FiiiiveTenHaaags

2 questions lads -

1. how can I work out the face value price of a ticket I’m selling? Got it as part of a massive batch at the start of season so bank account only shows the total,

2. what’s the situation likely to be for league cup final when we make it there? likely to be many on sale or not? Ballot maybe?

cheers boys

Lenny1810

2 questions lads -

1. how can I work out the face value price of a ticket I’m selling? Got it as part of a massive batch at the start of season so bank account only shows the total,

2. what’s the situation likely to be for league cup final when we make it there? likely to be many on sale or not? Ballot maybe?

cheers boys
What stands it in? Stretty my ST works out at £37 a game (east is same) but i think if you buy single tickets United add another fiver onto that £37

Adam89

Is anyone looking likely to be selling a single for Palace on 4th Feb? Not a member this year but sold and swapped plenty on here in 21-22 and will be about for this game.
Still on the lookout for a Palace single from last month. A forwarding member now too.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

What stands it in? Stretty my ST works out at £37 a game (east is same) but i think if you buy single tickets United add another fiver onto that £37
East stand tier 2. So 42 quid probably?

Also anyone know how to send a single to a member without screenshotting the QR? I’ve done it before but have been told it’s not a good idea apparently,

Ober tan

2 questions lads -

cheers boys
1. Search mufc in your emails, it’ll show price on there.
2. Roughly 30k, will sell out to full season ticket holders I imagine (ballot).
East stand tier 2. So 42 quid probably?

Also anyone know how to send a single to a member without screenshotting the QR? I’ve done it before but have been told it’s not a good idea apparently,
Go to tickets in your account and tick the box next to the game. Click forward and select the member (will need to add as a standard relationship).

hp88

Any spares for Leicester or Palace ? Not really fussed on location as long as they’re together.

RedDevilRoshi

Anyone got a spare pair v Brentford or Southampton at home please?
You might have a chance for Brentford at home as the date for that game could be moved to midweek if we win our semi against Forest. The EFL final is scheduled for 26th Feb. Some folk might not be able to make the rearranged date so could be some returns.

FirstMatch1991

Does anyone have a list of season ticket prices for this year? I have a seat map but trying to find the price list is almost impossible since United removed the price chart from the site

Robin

2 questions lads -

cheers boys
The price of a season ticket league game in East and West uppers is £37 but for members it’s £45 , so it’s an £8 addition. For the league cup final the allocation is more than for the FA cup final so the allocation is likely to be in the region of 35,000