All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Yeah I left as soon as I realised I was only moving up by 500 in 20 mins...

Not sure if it's because of the easter week or what, but it's insane considering they're two not-so-big matches.
It's people on multiple accounts buying them up.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Ballot appears to be open for the FA Cup Semi. Can anyone find the link which detailed what areas Cat 1 - 4 were in?

eugegall

I've applied for Cat 1.

I fall into group 3.

Would I have had a better chance choosing a lower category?

Bosws87

Proper pain this being at Wembley and it's not like we have a choice because i wanna be there for the final, but theres zero realistic chance of getting a final ticket if you even miss a single game especially if its City in the final.

£200 round trip on a Sunday after already being fleeced over £400 extra this season due to every draw being at home.

cbmufc

Proper pain this being at Wembley and it's not like we have a choice because i wanna be there for the final, but theres zero realistic chance of getting a final ticket if you even miss a single game especially if its City in the final.

£200 round trip on a Sunday after already being fleeced over £400 extra this season due to every draw being at home.
Of course if you wish to sell I will be happy to take :D

You might want to check that though, I don't believe missing the semi counts as missing a cup game. In practise though if we get to the final the allocation goes down so they would factor in semi final attendance you would think.

Bosws87

Of course if you wish to sell I will be happy to take :D

You might want to check that though, I don't believe missing the semi counts as missing a cup game. In practise though if we get to the final the allocation goes down so they would factor in semi final attendance you would think.
i'll have a look but i'd presume the semi final would count towards the final.

Knowing good old Sam Kelleher

Whatsername

Have you seen anywhere if the kick off time is confirmed yet? On the top part of the ballot it said 4.30 and lower down it said TBC.

It’s always a right pain getting back from Wembley, only just made it to Euston for the 9pm train last month. Add in potential extra time and everyone leaving at the same time and it’s worse.

Bosws87

Have you seen anywhere if the kick off time is confirmed yet? On the top part of the ballot it said 4.30 and lower down it said TBC.

It’s always a right pain getting back from Wembley, only just made it to Euston for the 9pm train last month. Add in potential extra time and everyone leaving at the same time and it’s worse.
Nothing i'm just presuming on the usual times its gonna be 4:30 they don't care about the fans just the prime time tv viewing times.

I usually stay over at a friends in Chelsea just to avoid exactly that with the trains, Euston is the only train station in the UK you have to physically sprint to the train to get a seat i hate the place :lol:

eugegall

It's completely random if my experience is anything to go by. The preferences mean feck all.
Ok mate thanks for that.

I'll stick with what I have an hope for the best.

Reckon group 3 has a chance?

Ober tan

Nothing i'm just presuming on the usual times its gonna be 4:30 they don't care about the fans just the prime time tv viewing times.

I usually stay over at a friends in Chelsea just to avoid exactly that with the trains, Euston is the only train station in the UK you have to physically sprint to the train to get a seat i hate the place :lol:
After the cup final everyone sprinted to the wrong platform before they put the platform number on the screen. Then had to sprint back to the actual one to get a seat I’ve never seen so many middle aged blokes panting for their lives :lol:

Whatsername

After the cup final everyone sprinted to the wrong platform before they put the platform number on the screen. Then had to sprint back to the actual one to get a seat I’ve never seen so many middle aged blokes panting for their lives :lol:
We’d just got to Euston when I got a notification from national rail saying that the platform number had changed for our train, looked at the screens to make sure and it was still waiting for a platform number :lol:
Hate that station with a passion.

RonaldoVII

Do you think they'll take semi final attendance into account when/if applying for the final, rather than just doing the same priority as the semi?

Bosws87

Do you think they'll take semi final attendance into account when/if applying for the final, rather than just doing the same priority as the semi?
No idea on the club's official line, but my inkling is if it’s city in the final due to the demand it’s gonna likely work in your favour.

BrayRed

Sevilla away
"We had hoped that tickets would go on sale from 8am Tuesday 28th March, however we do not think that we will have received all of the necessary information for this to be possible - please keep checking this page for updates"

New Balance Robbo

If anyone has three Everton tickets together then please let me know. Trying to take my two girls to their first Utd game. Thank you

TOC77

tickets available for Sevilla & Brentford
Stretford End
Tickets face value
Must be members

Evans999

SEVILLA FC V MANCHESTER UNITED
Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium
20/04/2023 21:00

Allocation Information: approx. 3,000 tickets priced at 45€. All tickets need to be collected in Seville with a valid passport.

Sales windows for Season Ticket holders, Executive Club Members and 22/23 Official Members:
10am Thu 30 Mar:
fans with 2 or more European Away credits
10am Fri 31 Mar: fans with 1 or more European Away credits (subject to availability)
If any tickets remain: a further announcement will be made here on the afternoon of Fri 31 Mar.

Please ensure you are logged in to be able to see availability

Due to high costs and increased demand for aircraft over a busy April half-term period, Sportsbreaks.com will not be able to offer an official supporter travel trip for this game.

JamesCurran

I'll buy your ticket off you

Steelered

Allocation Information: approx. 3,000 tickets priced at 45€. All tickets need to be collected in Seville with a valid passport.

Sales windows for Season Ticket holders, Executive Club Members and 22/23 Official Members:
10am Thu 30 Mar:
10am Fri 31 Mar: fans with 1 or more European Away credits (subject to availability)
If any tickets remain: a further announcement will be made here on the afternoon of Fri 31 Mar.

Due to high costs and increased demand for aircraft over a busy April half-term period, Sportsbreaks.com will not be able to offer an official supporter travel trip for this game.
What will be the demands of this, will it be like Betis or sell out quick?

Red00012

10am Thu 30 Mar:

Starting at 2 credits for the quarter final . Even the TO know this is going to be a struggle to shift 3,000 tickets

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Thought they only did callbacks now to people with most unsuccessful apps. Do you know how many went up?
This was my understanding too but have seen a couple on Twitter also mention returns going up on the site at about 6pm today

ell

I have my 2 season tickets available for Brentford - N1406 in the SAF stand. One ticket is 65+ but can be upgraded.

Members only please!

EDIT: tickets now gone

Last edited:

locklust

I've had a bit of a nightmare, I bought 3 tickets to the Sevilla game, 2 of the people cannot come anymore, I've managed to find someone else to go, I bought a forwarding membership for this person thinking that would be enough but apparently that's only for Season Ticket holders. With this person being a female and the other 2's membership being male memberships, what are my options? Do they often check on the gates for ID?