All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Steelered

Yeah so did I? Maybe No More the 25-30.
You doing seville away know of any cheap routes
I've booked hotel and flights, from leeds Bradford to Malaga on the Thursday then fly back on Friday night (Did this when the draw was made)
flights cost - £80
Hotel -£57
Train from Malaga to Seville - £35 there and back

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've had a bit of a nightmare, I bought 3 tickets to the Sevilla game, 2 of the people cannot come anymore, I've managed to find someone else to go, I bought a forwarding membership for this person thinking that would be enough but apparently that's only for Season Ticket holders. With this person being a female and the other 2's membership being male memberships, what are my options? Do they often check on the gates for ID?
Pretty much never, you'll be fine.

Ober tan

Yeah so did I? Maybe No More the 25-30.
You doing seville away know of any cheap routes
I’m giving it a miss, was planning on doing the day trip but they aren’t running it. Check singles to Palma, Tenerife, Alicante, Bilbao, Ibiza and then from there to Seville. Manchester to Faro on the Wed night is £39 too a lot of people took that route for Betis and then got a coach/hire car. Direct to Malaga on the Wed is £90 then a bus to Seville was like €20 if I remember correctly.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Thank you, I appreciate the reassurance

Have you or do you know anyone that's been asked for ID?
Not personally no. The only risk is if you fumble about scanning it and mess it up then encounter the most jobsworth steward going.

Even during COVID when they claimed ID and COVID pass checks it was near to non existent so you'd be ridiculously unlucky now but I suppose nothing is 100%

eugegall

Do we know when we should find out whether we were successful in the ballot for the Brighton Semi Final at Wembley?

First time in a ballot.

Cheers

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Question for season ticket holders - What’s the policy on STHs forwarding single tickets to members and receiving payment (face value of course)?

I’ve read the FAQs and can see the options for forwarding, donating and cancelling for refund but can’t see what the policy is for receiving payment for singles. I know the club can be a bit funny about selling tickets on and money being exchanged.

Ober tan

Question for season ticket holders - What’s the policy on STHs forwarding single tickets to members and receiving payment (face value of course)?

I’ve read the FAQs and can see the options for forwarding, donating and cancelling for refund but can’t see what the policy is for receiving payment for singles. I know the club can be a bit funny about selling tickets on and money being exchanged.
They relaxed the policy a bit earlier this season. It used to be a blanket ban straight up, I’m fairly sure now you’re given a warning first as long as it’s not advertised above face value.

K Stand Knut

I’m not sure what the exact rules are but if you’re passing your ticket on, but would suggest that it to just forward the e-mail to the relevant person and sort the money out between yourselves.

There’s no way of the club ever knowing either way and the only issue is trusting the person you sell the ticket to with your season ticket. Presuming it is a ST

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
@K Stand Knut @Ober tan cheers both. I'm not intending on advertising anywhere and would only sell to people I know. Just saw a post on a facebook group where someone has been cautioned for selling on for face value.

I've used the "return / refund" option a couple of times this season, seems the most straightforward way when not forwarding to a friend.

barboy07

Seeking 4 tickets for Everton to take family to first match but I’ll take what I can get ! I’m a Member . Thanks.

TenOuttaTenHag

Ballot for semi closing in twenty.
Says on the site the ballot will take place over the week end. What’s the delay..

Transport and digs to arrange.
Im pot 3, so have held off booking.

Whatsername

Do we know when we should find out whether we were successful in the ballot for the Brighton Semi Final at Wembley?

First time in a ballot.

Cheers
I think the ballot ended for the Carabao final last month on a Wednesday and we noticed that payment was going out of the bank account on the Friday afternoon. We didn’t get an email confirming that we’d got tickets until the following Monday, although they were showing on our season ticket accounts before that.

It seemed to depend on which category ticket you’d gone for though as some people were having payments taken the day after the ballot ended.

K Stand Knut

@K Stand Knut @Ober tan cheers both. I'm not intending on advertising anywhere and would only sell to people I know. Just saw a post on a facebook group where someone has been cautioned for selling on for face value.

I've used the "return / refund" option a couple of times this season, seems the most straightforward way when not forwarding to a friend.
Yeah, they’ll take action if they need to but if you don’t give them need to, they would have no reason to check and therefore nothing will happen.

I know loads of people who ‘pass’ tickets on through ‘unofficial’ methods and nothing has happened to any of them

eugegall

I think the ballot ended for the Carabao final last month on a Wednesday and we noticed that payment was going out of the bank account on the Friday afternoon. We didn’t get an email confirming that we’d got tickets until the following Monday, although they were showing on our season ticket accounts before that.

It seemed to depend on which category ticket you’d gone for though as some people were having payments taken the day after the ballot ended.
Cheers mate.

Will keep an eye on the tickets page then. Really want to go to this one as I had arranged a decent trip around the Chelsea game with a mate that's obviously now cancelled.

Foolsgold21

Chubbed again for Spurs away - would pay for pints as well as the ticket if anyone has a spare!

ZupZup

Chubbed for Spurs but I got Forest so can't complain really... genuinely thought chances would be quite high for Spurs given how close it is to the semi-final and being a midweek 20:15 kick off.

JB7

Chubbed for Spurs but I got Forest so can't complain really... genuinely thought chances would be quite high for Spurs given how close it is to the semi-final and being a midweek 20:15 kick off.
London mate, touts will have been applying for tickets on every ST they have access to.

ZupZup

London mate, touts will have been applying for tickets on every ST they have access to.
Yeah, touting aways has definitely got worse. As the bastard that I am, I'd like to see more in-person collections as well as the club buying up touted tickets to ban the ticket owners.

AG123

On the search for a single for the Everton game if anyone has one going, I am a member.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Yeah, touting aways has definitely got worse. As the bastard that I am, I'd like to see more in-person collections as well as the club buying up touted tickets to ban the ticket owners.
I've always wondered why the club don't do this, if they are so intent on stopping it. Wouldn't take long to stop a large amount amount of touts. A few seem to have disappeared off twitter so not sure if the club has reported them.

Collection also a good idea but it also can be a hassle for both the club and supporters, plus there are times when you want to swap an away for another one and that would rule all that out.

Last edited:

ZupZup

I've always wondered why the club don't do this, if they are so intent on stopping it. Wouldn't take long to stop a large amount amount of touts. A few seem to have disappeared off twitter so not sure of the club has reported them.

Collection also a good idea but it also can be a hassle for both the club and supporters, plus there are times when you want to swap an away for another one and that would rule all that out.
Yeah... I once traded an away on here and then had to collect in person and I had already attended the other away match I swapped for. Ended up getting the train down to London on match day to collect a ticket at the Emirates and pass it on. Made it just back to Manchester in time to catch kick off in the pub.

robinrooney

Yeah... I once traded an away on here and then had to collect in person and I had already attended the other away match I swapped for. Ended up getting the train down to London on match day to collect a ticket at the Emirates and pass it on. Made it just back to Manchester in time to catch kick off in the pub.
Blimey, good on you

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
What a disaster. Fair play though.

ZupZup

£45 tickets for the semi... hopefully not up in the Gods but we will see. Applied for the atmosphere section.