All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Whatsername

Hi Caftards. Need some help here.

I'm in UK for the the first time in my life and I'm trying to get tickets for the Brentford game in midweek. The United site shows that tickets are available but wouldn't let me buy because I'm not a member. Need your help in figuring this out:
  • Is there another platform I can use to buy tickets legally?
  • Can I get a cheap United membership which allows me to buy these tickets?
Thanks in advance.
The only memberships available now are the forwarding ones which don’t allow you to buy tickets, they just allow you to have tickets forwarded to you by season ticket holders who are making their seats available for the game.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017

I'm in UK for the the first time in my life and I'm trying to get tickets for the Brentford game in midweek. The United site shows that tickets are available but wouldn't let me buy because I'm not a member. Need your help in figuring this out:
Thanks in advance.
You can buy a forwarding membership then buy one from this thread and have it forwarded to you. There's been a some spares posted on previous pages

Nickelodeon

I'm looking at a site called livefootballtickets. It has decent reviews on reddit as well. Any experience with that?

Whatsername

If I do that, how do I get a ticket? What would be the exact process?
People might post on here if they have one available. You contact them and if it’s still available you give them your membership number and make payment and they go through process on their online Utd account of forwarding the ticket, you’ll then get a digital ticket from the club to add to your phone.

Whatsername

Anyone got their seat location for Wembley yet? I know with the league cup it showed under tickets within a couple of hours of the money pending but there’s nothing yet.
Not worried, just curious :p

JB7

Anyone got their seat location for Wembley yet? I know with the league cup it showed under tickets within a couple of hours of the money pending but there’s nothing yet.
Not worried, just curious :p
Mine didn't, it took about 2/3 days after they took the money for it to show in tickets. That's the same for most aways, it doesn't show until the ballot is complete.

But no, don't think anyone has that information yet.

Evans999

I've just seen on twitter that the club are now offering finance on hospitality tickets. Mental.

Nickelodeon

People might post on here if they have one available. You contact them and if it’s still available you give them your membership number and make payment and they go through process on their online Utd account of forwarding the ticket, you’ll then get a digital ticket from the club to add to your phone.
Thanks buddy. Appreciate the inputs. That's the process I'll follow then probably.

Is there any other membership such as the 20 pound one where I can buy from the site directly?

JB7

Fairly confusing, but tickets certainly seem to be shifting at a decent rate - unclear how much Utd have put on sale.
S24, S38 and S38 have sold out.
S44 on sale now and pretty much the full block available.
S22, S34 and S42 haven't been on sale I don't think.
Unsure about S36.

DromiskinRed

Going to old Trafford for the first time for Sevilla game. Where is the best car park within reasonable distance, travelling from Ireland and will be there early.

Ober tan

S24, S38 and S38 have sold out.
S44 on sale now and pretty much the full block available.
S22, S34 and S42 haven't been on sale I don't think.
Unsure about S36.
Nah S36 hasn’t. Once they open up the remaining blocks there will be ~1.4k tickets available so would be surprising if it doesn’t go down to 0 credits again.

K Stand Knut

Going to old Trafford for the first time for Sevilla game. Where is the best car park within reasonable distance, travelling from Ireland and will be there early.
Are you driving and getting the ferry over?

I guess it depends on your plans pre- and post-game.

Personally, I’d look to park on the tram line and get the tram in. I think the city centre direction is pretty horrific after the game but the trams back to Altrincham are much easier and quieter (you’ll normally get on the first or second tram afterwards).

There is free parking around any of the tram stops south of the stadium but I live in Altrincham so I know that you can park there and not face any problems.

Drop me a DM if you want any more info but like I say, it depends on your plans before and after

Okey

Just checking there are people still expecting Wembley semi final tickets? I know the Carabao finals took a few days to sort, but I was one of the early ones then.

Nickelodeon

Pair available for Brentford next week.

East Stand near the exits/concourse.

Members only, cheers.
I need one ticket. Is this still available? I'm a forwarding member.

Edit: Got the ticket. Thank you everyone for being incredibly supportive. Would be my first trip to OT. Great bunch you all are.

Last edited:

JamesCurran

Nah S36 hasn’t. Once they open up the remaining blocks there will be ~1.4k tickets available so would be surprising if it doesn’t go down to 0 credits again.
Doubt it their was 1k seats in the first 3 blocks released that have sold out

Ah1991

Anyone had money taken who are in group 3 for the semi?
Well I've seen a good amount of cup st holders saying they've had payment taken, I also know people who have friends who are CUP st holders who have told them they have had payment taken.

That suggests all of group 3 has been successful if the wording from the club on the away tickets page is right.....

Priority in the ballot will be given to groups 1 & 2, followed by group 3, and if tickets remain group 4.

So going by that, if anyone in Group 3 is unsuccessful then it's an absolute disgrace because no cup st holders should be having payment taken until all of group 3 has been successful even though they may be going through group 3 in order by each category in the stadium etc but still.....

Also some people in priority group 1 have been placed into group 3 and been told by club they may get a ticket, they may not but until ballot is done they don't know.

Makes no sense, my fear is the club and those at the TO have fecked the ballot well and truly up.

Red00012

Thanks in advance.
Tickets available by this poster
Just pay £15 for forwarding ticket

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/all...be-tolerated-on-the-site.463569/post-30341682

Evans999

Well I've seen a good amount of cup st holders saying they've had payment taken, I also know people who have friends who are CUP st holders who have told them they have had payment taken.

That suggests all of group 3 has been successful if the wording from the club on the away tickets page is right.....

Priority in the ballot will be given to groups 1 & 2, followed by group 3, and if tickets remain group 4.

So going by that, if anyone in Group 3 is unsuccessful then it's an absolute disgrace because no cup st holders should be having payment taken until all of group 3 has been successful even though they may be going through group 3 in order by each category in the stadium etc but still.....

Also some people in priority group 1 have been placed into group 3 and been told by club they may get a ticket, they may not but until ballot is done they don't know.

Makes no sense, my fear is the club and those at the TO have fecked the ballot well and truly up.
Got a mate in group 3 saying they don't have any payments pending.

GNRMUFC

What are the chances that Sevilla away will go down to 0 credits? I booked flights/accommodation thinking it would.

Red00012

What are the chances that Sevilla away will go down to 0 credits? I booked flights/accommodation thinking it would.
Very likely
Looking at it there there’s a full block available with close to 1000 seats i reckon

Steelered

You'll find out at 12pm today pal, I can see the block that opened up yesterday will all go by 11am then that leaves 4 blocks for 0 credits